BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is like one of the best products I've ever seen in my life. It kills fleas on my dog, soothes his allergy irritated skin period cuts through Grease super easily. I even use it in the pressure washer to clean my house . I love blue Dawn
Patty B.
My go to for everything! Not only for my dishes but a few drops to clean the tub after kids take a bath cuts dirt and grime , not hard scrubbing. Dawn is perfect!
Shaneyry O.
Great dish soap the only brand I use for my dishes. It's inexpensive cleans dishes well I recommend this product 100% leaves hands soft and dishes spot free
Mary Beth W.
Knoxville, TN
We use Dawn for most of hand-washing dish needs. It's all around a good product, decent smell and is effective at cleaning and removing the grease that we accumulate through cooking.

It doesn't dry my hands that much and doesn't cause any adverse reactions either, a solid product in my book.
Rachel B.
Muskogee, OK
I love using Dawn Dish soap. I have never been disappointed with it. It's a go to in my home for many different things. Hand soap, cleaning supplies, cleaning greasy dishes & many more. I would definitely recommend this to my friends & others as well. It's awesome & I love telling about it.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
We use the original blue Dawn not only for dishes, but also for an occasional cloth diaper laundry load. It's really great for stripping soap build up out of the cloth and leaves them clean, smelling great, and absorbing like new! Dawn's my secret ingredient for any hard cleaning solution
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love love love Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Not only is it effective in washing dishes sparkling clean but it's also good for your HAIR!! It's used to pull all the chemicals & all the funk out. It's recommended to only use once a month as it can strip your hair of natural oils if used excessively.
Kelly D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dawn is awesome, best dish liquid ever. You can use it for anything! dishes, spill, stained clothes, washing cars, clothes, cleaning grout.... the list goes on. I mixed a couple of TBS with bleach and water, just call me the cleaning freak! Works everytime and I have never been disappointed.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I have been using the daw for years I use too add bleach but not with this dawn . I use this because when using herbs in cooking they stain your dishes such as turmeric .. In the summer groomers advise this dawn to rid fleas !
LeAnn L.
Carrollton, TX
Dawn is a great dish soap I love it because there are always good coupons for it it really does do a great job on dishes keeps them grease free and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes this is one of my favorite dish soaps I love the pink one best leaves your hands soft and moisturized
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?