BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my all time favorite dish soap.! Very versatile product to use not only for washing dishes, but as an ingredient in several homemade cleaning products for around the house! The best thing about this product is that a little goes a long way, & it's gentle enough to use on my fur babies🤗 It's one of the few products that gives you most bang for your buck!!
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Love dawn! We always have at least two bottles at all times. And the best part? It's not just for dishes! I mix it with water and baking soda for tough carpet stains. I also use it on the dog!!! Cuts grease fantastically and I love the different scents and varieties...
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Buy this!!! It has been a life saver in my house.

Beyond the incredible dish washing abilities, it gets stains out of clothing, carpeting, and furniture.

It smells clean, creates enough bubbles to have bubble wars in the kitchen, and cleans everything - even wildlife.
michelle v.
Nashville, NC
You can't go wrong with the original Dawn! I use it to clean up oily messes around the kitchen as well. I dilute a bit of it with some water and use it to clean my stove stop when I've made an oily mess. It also helps to lift up any sticky residue or grease on the counter tops.
Taylar R.
Grandview, Mo
A definate basic, but it just does the job! the scent is refreshing and it is very effective for a dish soap cons are the chemicals in this are pretty heavy definitely want to purchase a less chemically dish soap , i would probably not repurchase based on that.
Sherry P.
Louisville, KY
I remember when Dawn was good...back in the day. We have always used Dawn until last year. We bought it and it never bubbled up or suds up like the old formula did. After buying countless bottles when we usually only went through two a month..we decided to ditch it and go with another brand. Bye bye Dawn.
Evie L.
Dawn is by far my favorite dish detergent and I do not use any other brand. I love the way that it cuts through grease and grime and it provides many suds. In addition, it is very gentle on my hands and does not dry them out like other brands of dish detergent.
Angel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap that we purchase for our home. I not only buy this product because it does a fantastic job with getting dishes clean, but I also use it as a presoak agent to get stains out of my clothes. I also buy this product, because I support their wildlife mission.
Kacy K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've tried every dish washing soap out there, nothing compares to dawn. It is the only soap that actually suds up and stays suds that way. My dishes never feel greasy after washed. I use it for washing windows, add a couple of drops to my mop water for cleaning ceramic tile. There is also lots of formulas you can combine with other ingredients for your lawn and garden.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta!!!! Esto lo hemos usado en mi casa desde siempre lo amo, siempre lavo los platos con esto y es muuuuy bueno; no daĂąa las manos y tiene un rico olor y ademĂĄs con solo un poquito podes limpiar todo, esto rinde muchĂ­simo lo recomiendo 10000000% de verdad.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?