BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12038)
Kasey S.
Virginia Beach
Dawn is the only liquid dish soap we use. Nothing cuts through grease and oil to clean our dishes the way Dawn does. We use it not only for dishes but for oil or grease stains on clothes! Good value for the price! Would never buy another brand for dish soap!
Brianna T.
I use this product every single day. It truly is a grease fighter, and it is a very effective dish soap. It has a fresh scent and a clean feel, AND it is a great value. Fairly cheap and highly effective! I do recommend! And I will definitely buy again!
Andrea S.
I normally use an off brand dish soap, but whenever there is a sale or couple, I go for dawn. Super good at fighting tough grease. I use it on my stovetop when I have buildup. Normally don't have to soak tough build up if I use dawn soap. Highly recommend.
Jessica H.
This is the only dish soap I care to use! I use this dish soap only! Anytime you visit my home you will find dawn in my kitchen! It does the best job at not leaving behind any residue! It is very effective at cleaning the dishes with a little amount!
taylor m.
['Edwardsville', 'IL'], IL
I have to hand wash my dishes in my apartment, but I never worry about the cleanliness of my dishes because of this soap. It doesn't have any sort of strange scent and it always does a nice job of cleaning my dishes. I will definitely be buying it again!
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I use this not only to clean my dishes, but to get stains out of clothing and carpet. It gets grease off of hands and has a nice scent. It is affordable and works absolutely amazing. I wont use another product over this. I would recommend this to others.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is magic!  I use it in my dishes because my mother used it.  I use it to scrub little stains out of the carpet, to kill gnats, and all over the house.  It’s cleaning ability is unmatched.  It cuts through difficult dish situations and is my go to.
Tracy E.
Does anyone ever have anything bad to say about this soap? It gets the grease off, and it leaves the dishes feeling clean and smelling nice. It's not too harsh on the hands either. I buy mine at target It's cheap and works. The perfect combination.
shelby j.
New braunfels, tx
This is my go to dish soap. It cleans so well and I am never disappointed. You can buy it anywhere. Dawn is affordable and effective. The pros are you can use it for just about anything. We have even used it to bathe the dog. I would definitely recommend.
Tina B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just love using dawn. It is the only dish soap I will use. I love the scent and how it cuts oil and grease.I feel like my dishes are so clean after using. I find the price affordable. We normally pick it up at walmart and would recommend it to others
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?