BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
A little bit of this will clean lots of dishes. It cuts grease better than anything else. I also mix it with vinegar for cleaning soap scum in the shower. It will get grease stains out of clothes. Mix with peroxide for underarm stains. And safe to use on pets to get them clean and smelling so much better.
Denell R.
Yakima, WA
If I could give this 12 stars I would! My boyfriend is a mechanic and when he gets home he's covered head to toe with grease, oil and dirt. As you can image it doesn't come of well with normal body washes so he started using the huge bottles of dawn and it works wonders. You could ask for anything better.
Tara B.
The plain blue dawn is my go to dish soap! it's great for so many uses besides just washing dishes! I think it does a great job at washing stubborn stuck on messes as well as cutting thru grease! It's gentle enough I use to to bath my dog ( recommended by a vets office to help with fleas!) and it's great!
Sherry P.
Louisville, KY
I remember when Dawn was good...back in the day. We have always used Dawn until last year. We bought it and it never bubbled up or suds up like the old formula did. After buying countless bottles when we usually only went through two a month..we decided to ditch it and go with another brand. Bye bye Dawn.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
I don't particularly like "scented" dish soap, so I always use DAWN original scent for my dishes. The scent is very light and pleasant. I don't find that this soap is drying on my sensitive skin. Although DAWN is a little pricey at times, it's a great product that goes farther than any of its competitors.
Rebecca P.
Mega Parent Expert
Live this detergent. Dawn is the brand my mom and grandma both use. With tradition like that I've never even boughten another brand! I have used other brands at other peoples houses but have never liked them as much as dawn. It's also fun you can get different colors- the kids like picking different ones.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
The best dish soap EVER!!! This is my top pick when choosing dish soaps very effective and never disappointing I get mine from Walmart or HEB and they have tons of other scents to choose from. Definitely a buy worth buying over and over. Just more on the more expensive side then others but well worth it.
Rebecca A.
This is hands down my favorite dish soap! Not only is it affordable, it is very efficient! It always gets the job done. This is the only soap that will get the greeasy feeling out of plastics. I use this to wash my baby's bottles and it works well too. This is the only brand of dish soap that I will buy!
Lauren M.
Florence, AL
Dawn does it all! From getting grease spots out if clothes to scrubbing my pits and pans to washing my car! I love dawn for so many things. It is tough and I know it gets my dishes really clean. Only negative if you wash dishes a ton it will dry your hands a bit but I mean you have to do dishes everyday.
Katie M.
Dawn is a tried and true that I feel most people have had in their household at one time or another! It works great on grease (my husband with shower with it after working on the car) and we used it when we found our cat when he was a kitten stuck in the engine of our other car. Cleaned him right up too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?