BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Joanne E.
Morganville
Dawn dish detergent strongest grease Cutter out there. Can be used on other things as well believe it or not I was told you could take a shower with it clean your pets with it absolutely amazing comes in different sense would recommend to others.
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
I've bought Dawn Original pretty much my entire life. It's what my parents bought growing up, and it's a brand and product that never fails. It definitely gets the job done and it's a good price. We now buy it by the bulk so we never run out! Recommend.
Kelly Y.
Nanticoke
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tried and true. For my heavy duty messes. Also I mix this with some rubbing alcohol and water and it’s the best glass cleaner ever! I a pinch? Wash your pooch with it. Out of dishwasher tabs? Just one drop and baking soda will clean your dishes
Jamie S.
Wayne, MI
I love this dish soap.It cuts grease and gets the dishes squeaky clean.I don't just use it for dishes.I put some on clothes if I get a stain in them.I use to work at a plant and they would use it to clean the oil that would fall on the floor from the presses.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the classic blue dawn dish soap I always purchase time and time again! The concentrate soap makes this last forever! A little goes a long way!! We don’t have a dishwasher so great quality and long lasting soap is a must in our household!
Susannah B.
Fayetteville, AR
You cannot beat the brand recognition and accessibility of Dawn! The original formula is far from basic in its cleaning abilities. I use it for dishes, washing hands, cleaning makeup brushes, combined with vinegar for a household cleaner, etc.
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these liquid soaps for dishes! it is a thick consistency that makes me feel confident that my dishes are washed well. it has a nice scent. you can purchase these anywhere! Target, Walgreens, Cvs ect. I would purchase these soaps again
Marisa W.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I almost never stray from this specific brand and color of soap. It not only is used on my dishes but it can be used to clean so many other things around my home as well. The best part is that you don't need a ton of soap to get the job done
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've never used any other dish liquid, my parents ALWAYS used this while I grew up. It not only leaves the dishes clean, they smell nice, and it also helps your hands if you wash your dishes by hand. I will always buy this dish liquid and recommend it to everyone.
jackie B.
Macedonia
It the only dish soap I will use it cut greece it also has good lather I also can use it for more the just washing dishes I wash my dogs with it and I also use it to pretreat my husband's work shirts when they get oil or bad stains on them
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?