BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Sparkle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of dish detergent I use when I'm hand washing my dishes. It smells good, a little goes a long way, and plus it's not expensive at all. When you go with a cheaper brand, you have to use more product which leads you to have to buy more which isn't cost effective.
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
Really, give this a try if you haven't.. even if it's the tiniest bottle it cleans and works great on the greasy pans.. but one thing I have noticed is it wears out my nail polish when I do my nails. Sometimes I wear those dishwashing gloves & that helps keep my polish on longer.
Ashley B.
I absolutely love this soap! I use it with hydrogen peroxide and it actually will clean anything! Stains on carpets, couches, and even clothes. It has a good clean smell and of course I use it in our dishes as well! It's also good to use to get poison ivy dander off your clothes!
Amy Mimi R.
Orting, WA
My mother used this growing up and it's the first dish soap I bought in my college apartment and I will never go back! Gets the grease out of anything even on my clothes! Just a dab and good ol' elbow grease your good to go! I once tried Ajax haha and no don't do it so over drying haha stick to this brand!!
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! I use it not just to clean dishes but in my laundry as well. it works great as a pre-treater for grease and baby stains. I also use it to make my own laundry detergent. only the original blue formula though - don't try to substitute a different scent/version
Erica P.
Port Allegany, PA
The only dish detergent I ever use. My family has used it for generations. No other compares to Dawn. I use Dawn on dishes, bathing my animals, grease stain out of clothes. Dawn should be called the multi purpose cleaner.
Missy D.
Olympia, WA
I like to stick with the original scent because I feel like dishes should smell like flowers. as this one does not leave any scent on the dishes. Nor does it leave any reside on them. I like using dawn dish soap and it's very effective for the price. and I will continue to buy it.
Briana S.
I carry dawn in my car and pack in on vacation. This is the best cleaning product you will ever buy. It's great on clothing stains, cleaning windows, fruit fly traps, degreasing, carpet cleaning, laundry. My uses are endless. Tsa kept eyeing me up as I left the country with my small bottle of dawn. You never know when you'll need it. Ps no other brand compares to dawn, I've tried, I've failed.
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
Who doesn't love Dawn dish soap??? I know I do. It's the only dish soap I use and I keep a spare bottle under the sink. Does a great job at removing those nasty grease stains and doesn't take long to do the job. No overnight soaking just a bit of hot water and dawn soap and you're good to go.
Sara R.
What I love most about Dawn is that when you purchase, they donate a portion of the proceeds to help save wildlife! I'm willing to spend the extra amount for a good cause!
Not only that, but Dawn is multi purpose! I've never used a dish soap that so easily cleans up grease! I've even used it on clothes before to take out stains (grease or otherwise)! Not to mention, this soap smells fantastic!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back