BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Florine T.
Walnut, CA
Use this over Palmolive. This solution is so much lighter than the Palmolive one but it removes oil even better. I noticed for Palmolive, it would always leave a sort of residue on the dishes and it would never feel squeaky clean. With Dawn, all my dishes feel super clean with no water marks and it's lighter on skin so that it won't damage your skin too much either.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
I love dawn to get rig of the toughest mess in my dishes. I ask use it to wash my makeup brushes when I use glitters it just wishes them super nicely and leaves them soft. I also love the fact that a little goes a long way. I get dawn at Costco for better value.
Maria S.
We use Dawn to wash dishes and it does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands.
Sami F.
Morton, IL
This product is obviously amazing. It's Dawn dish soap, it's a classic, and everyone uses it (if you don't, you should). It's a good price and it cleans like a dream. I use it all the time and it smells great too. I have repurchased this product countless times.
Angel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap that we purchase for our home. I not only buy this product because it does a fantastic job with getting dishes clean, but I also use it as a presoak agent to get stains out of my clothes. I also buy this product, because I support their wildlife mission.
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my all time favorite dish soap.! Very versatile product to use not only for washing dishes, but as an ingredient in several homemade cleaning products for around the house! The best thing about this product is that a little goes a long way, & it's gentle enough to use on my fur babies🤗 It's one of the few products that gives you most bang for your buck!!
tabitha g.
Riverside, CA
No dish soap works as great at this particular dawn soap. I buy in bulk because I just can't handle running out even for a day. It doesn't have a strong scent that is left on dishes. It cuts though the grease and stains left behind. It my holy grail dish soap lol
Brooke M.
Northport, AL
Best dishwashing liquid out there! I always keep this on hand. My nose is very sensitive, so I appreciate the original because there is no strong scent. Always gets the job done! Plus, there's cute penguins on the bottle which makes you want to buy it even more!
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Love dawn! We always have at least two bottles at all times. And the best part? It's not just for dishes! I mix it with water and baking soda for tough carpet stains. I also use it on the dog!!! Cuts grease fantastically and I love the different scents and varieties...
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish-washing liquid is great for getting tough food particles off of plates and other dishes before they go into the dishwasher. It is also great to use if you just want to hand wash your dishes. This soap has a light smell and does not dry your hands out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?