BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Danielle J.
Newark, NJ
Cleans great and a little goes a long way. Dishes are inevitable, so we definitely needed a quality dish soap and this is it. I tried the bargain stuff but you have to use twice as much so what's the point. Dawn gets everything clean with a couple of drops. I love it.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Love this brand of dish detergent. It does the job well at an affordable price, and it has many uses beyond cleaning dishes - mix a couple drops in a spray bottle with vinegar and water and you have a window cleaning solution that works better than what you can buy at the store!
China B.
Griffin, GA
This is my go to dish washing liquid. It's affordable and you can find them in many scents. It takes off oil and grease like nothing however, it's very very gentle at the same time. I have exzema on my hands and it doesn't bother it at all not even on the scented ones.
Brooke W.
Kailua Kona, HI
The best dishwashing soap around. Cuts grease like no other, and you don't have to use a ton. It also doesn't make a ridiculous amount of soapy bubbles like the cheapo stuff from Costco.

Also, helped a friend once move into a new apartment. There were roaches in the kitchen area. She heard if she wiped everything down with Dawn soap the roaches would leave. They did!
Kristin B.
Lebanon
Lifetime buyer! I will not be trying any other. The best grease cutting detergent out there. It can dry out your hands if used more than once a day, but it is worth it. A very small amount will do a great job. Smells fresh and classic and always has a good price point.
Gabby W.
Harlem
This dishwashing liquid has always been what seemed to be the best. It does not dry out my hands and it is very effective. I usually hand wash our dishes and it isn't hard to find! I usually buy my Dawn at Publix or Walmart but you can find it pretty much anywhere!
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
Lasts me about a year using this big bottle! I hand wash dishes daily and dawn really helps cut through those stubborn foods that are greasy or baked on! Dawn will always get my vote! Even helps getting out old stains in clothes before putting them in the washing machine!
Andrea U.
I'd be lying if I said that I wasnt buying this for the adorable duck on the picture lol. I use gloves to wash dishes (which I wash daily because we dont have a dish washer) but the fact that they donate to help animals is enough for me to throw my money at them :)
keshia s.
Camden, NC
i have tried several different types of dish soap and this works the best for the price. I love it. it gets all the grease and junk off my plates and i have less scrubbing which I enjoy because the kitchen is the one place that i hate. I but this every time I need soap
maya t.
Dawn Original has a nice pleasant scent. A little bit goes a long way. And it cleans dishes to a shine! It dissolves grease effectively. A con to this product is that it is pricey. However, it is worth it when comparing other products like it. I would purchase it again
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?