BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
This dish wash is good. The price is good and also cleans my dishes well. Only problem I have it that it itches my skin post wash. The scent it good but I am sensitive to this product. If you are not allergic to it then you may try it. I do not buy this anymore for that reason.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
I absolutely love dawn. A little goes a long way and it cleans so nicely! I hate the soaps that don't bubble up but this one is great. I also support them because they helped clean the animals after the oil spill. That's why they always have the ducks on their packaging. Love!
Margaret G.
Algoma, WI
This is the perfect dishwashing soap. Fresh scent, not too smelly because who wants their dishes to smell like apples when trying to eat chicken? Not me. I bought it at a Target near me and it was more expensive than other brands but also lasts a long time and is high quality.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
The only dish soap I have ever bought or will ever buy. It smells great. Cleans the dishes wonderfully. It doesn't dry out your hands and if has many uses. Dripped some salad dressing on your shirt? No problem, Dawn will get it out. It's a staple in my kitchen and laundry room.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
my family has always used Dawn so when I moved into my own house, I just kept buying it. We've always loved it and have never had any problems. It smells really great and you can use it for so much! You can use it for so much around the house and a little goes such a long way.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. I stopped using scented dish soaps because it would leave a scent on my dishes. I don't want to taste that while eating my food. This doesn't leave a scent and it cleans better than the scented. It also has multiple uses which is awesome!
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
Its Dawn... I don't think there is anything else that needs to be said. You can find this in the back of any commercial restaurant. It cuts right thru the grease and doesn't require half a bottle to do the job. If you have a choice between generic and dawn, always choose dawn.
Anna T.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn has never let me down as a dish soap. It leaves my dishes fresh and clean. It is a great value and lasts a pretty long time. i haven't been disappointed with this soup and use it for many things besides cleaning my dishes. I use it on my dogs when they need a bath and on the carpet or clothes when something spills on them. It works great for anything that needs to be cleaned!
Jazmin M.
I'm not a picky person, Accept when it comes to soap. if you can shell out the $6-8 for a big bottle it's worth every penny. A little goes a long way and the dishes end up squeaky clean. Sorry but other dish-washing liquids don't even compare. i only ever buy Dawn Dish Soap
Hannah D.
Greenville, NC
Classic dawn is hard to beat! I mainly use my dishwasher, but I will do dishes by hand from time to time. This is always by my sink and has been for years. It's gentle yet effective and isn't too heavily scented. I know there are store brands that are similar, but I stick with Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?