BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
The reason I like this product so much is not just for the ability to wash dishes well and be cost effective, but that it is so useful as in ingredient in lots of other home-made cleaning recipes. Like for example: 1 TBSP of this + 1c white vinegar is the BEST soap scum remover!
Amber M.
I've always bought dawn I tried a store brand and u ant compare. dawn is the best its a little more pricey but what the other brands lack is you have to use so much that you end up having to buy more and end up wasting more money. well that doesn't happen with dawn it lasts me. u just have to put a smudge on your sponge and its good for almost all your dishes. I love it. perfect for your money
Dorangela G.
I don't love this for washing dishes. But my plumber told me that the best way to keep household drains clear is to fill the sink with hot water, pour in some of this Dawn Ultra, swish it around to mix, then open the stopper and let it pour down the drain. I used it on my bathroom sink, which drains perpetually slowly because of all the hair and product that gets washed into the drain, and it really cleared the drain!
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
To me this is Dawn. The blue dawn is the best soap Cuts through grease. Smells amazing cleans off the dirt. And you can use it on your animals as well and it doesn't hurt them. I purchased dawn at target. This is my most use dish soap if you gotta wash dishes this is what you need.
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
We only use Dawn dish soap. We use it to clean pans that can't go through the dishwasher and of course to clean almost anything else in the house. I like it because it works well and doesn't dry my hands out. A lot of other brands of soap are very drying. It's also safe to use to clean our parrot cage and I've used it to clean some really tough things like our dusty window blinds. Never disappoints.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
The only brand of dish soap i buy! Works great, smells good and it is tough on grease! It does not cost a lot of money either. I like everything about this brand. A little bit of soap goes a longt ways with this brand too. I will always buy this brand. the best brand i have ever bought
Amy Mimi R.
Orting, WA
My mother used this growing up and it's the first dish soap I bought in my college apartment and I will never go back! Gets the grease out of anything even on my clothes! Just a dab and good ol' elbow grease your good to go! I once tried Ajax haha and no don't do it so over drying haha stick to this brand!!
Sara R.
What I love most about Dawn is that when you purchase, they donate a portion of the proceeds to help save wildlife! I'm willing to spend the extra amount for a good cause!
Not only that, but Dawn is multi purpose! I've never used a dish soap that so easily cleans up grease! I've even used it on clothes before to take out stains (grease or otherwise)! Not to mention, this soap smells fantastic!
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I remember being a young kid and using this soap. I love it and it works amazing! I find it really works on stuck on nasty leftover food. It is a little drying on your hands but it is totally worth it. I buy this at my local supermarket. Yes, i definitely recommend this to others.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Nothing washes dishes as well. Cuts right through grease with a tiny drop. If anything needs to soak it'll come right off after soaking with this product. Other brands did not leave my dishes as clean. It's also multi purpose, you can clean just about anything with it including your dogs.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?