BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
maya t.
Dawn Original has a nice pleasant scent. A little bit goes a long way. And it cleans dishes to a shine! It dissolves grease effectively. A con to this product is that it is pricey. However, it is worth it when comparing other products like it. I would purchase it again
Tracey M.
Wasilla, AK
I can't complain about this product, it gets out tough grease and those stuck on leftovers.  We have always used this product and have not been disappointed.
Mi N.
Reliable and consistent in their formula, this is a repeat purchase in the household. We buy one of these bottles and then the giant jug of refill liquid at Costco. Love their campaign with cleaning the oil spill off of marine animals. I like a brand that also supports social responsibility.
Calli B.
Bokeelia, FL
I use this to hand wash all of my dishes and my son's baby bottles.I know i am getting a true clean without it being harsh on my hands, dishes, or bottles. Great product for the price. This soap is good for much more than cleaning dishes as well, so we buy in bulk.
Elizabeth L.
This does exactly what you need it to. My hands are always dry, so I can't say if this is drying them out more. And the scent isn't over powering or too floral or fruity. Just a clean scent. And it's affordable! That's hard to beat! I would definitely recommend this.
Faye K.
McLean, VA
I like the original dawn a lot. I'll get a scented one every now and then, but I think this original scent smells the cleanest out of all of them. It cuts through grease well, and a bottle lasts a long while. I think I will continue to use dawn for the rest of my life.
Kealy K.
Dawn is by far my favorite dish soap. It's gentle enough to use on almost anything and everything. It's very affordable and accessible. The scents are very pleasant. If you haven't already tried this, I highly recommend it. So many uses. This is a staple in my house.
China B.
Griffin, GA
This is my go to dish washing liquid. It's affordable and you can find them in many scents. It takes off oil and grease like nothing however, it's very very gentle at the same time. I have exzema on my hands and it doesn't bother it at all not even on the scented ones.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Dawn! It smells so great and cleans amazingly! It really breaks through tough grease. I lived without a dishwasher for a year and this by far was the superior brand of dish washing soap. It definitely isn't cheap, but it works well and a little goes a long way!
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
Dawn is great! grease comes off quick! i love trying out the different scents, but original is my go to. i honestly don't have any cons about this items, the pros is that it cleans everything great. i handwash dishes and they never feel greasy after washing everything
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?