BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Vickie  S.
Cherryville , NC
Dawn is like a family member! Seriously I have grew up with this brand and it is what my family knows and can rely on. I use this on everything...not just dishes! It cleans bathtubs like crazy when mixed with vinegar. Takes out stains in a snap when mixed with peroxide or just spot treating a garment prior to washing. It has even stood by my side during a MAJOR hair color disaster...thanks for being a dependable brand!
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
I love using Dawn Ultra in general because of how clean I can get my dishes with just a small amount. While I was trying to budget to save money, I tried switching to a cheaper brand, but ended up having to pay more because of just how much I had to use in order to get my dishes clean! Dawn Ultra is gentle on the skin but tough on the dishes and is DEFINITELY worth the extra dollar or two over the bargain brands!
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
This is my all time favorite I love it is great on grease and last longer I use a bath and body works hand soap dispenser the foamy one and put small amount of soap and the rest water and my soap last longer and it's more practical and antibacterial and even if it's diluted it's still awesome !
Heather W.
I think that this dish-washing soap should be a staple in every household. It's affordable, effective, and smells great. Not to mention that it's safe for use on pets, helps the environment, and keeps dishes sparkling. I've used it for years and I have never even considered trying a new brand.
Ashley C.
Saint Amant, LA
The only kitchen dishwashing liquid I purchase. Smells great, you cant go wrong with the original, super cleans all my dishes even with grease, and you can use it in so many other ways around the house. I also use it to make my own shower cleaner. In a spray bottle I put half blue dawn and half white vinegar. Just spray in the shower wait 3-5 minutes and wipe away that nasty soap scum and dirtiness. LOVE IT
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Enjoy using Dawn products. This dishwashing liquid does good job at removing stuck on grime from all of my dishes. Also this doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. Always a good price and pretty much everywhere sales this, so thats nice. I have repurchased this product and will continue to.
Brooke M.
Lancaster, PA
This soap is great. It works very well on stuck dried on food! I always look for it at Walmart or target. I love that I don't need that much of it for each dish! It makes soaking dishes easy too! I'd definitely recommend it. Plus dawn is awesome and helps save wildlife! Who doesn't want to support that?!
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
find Dawn dishwashing liquid to be the best at getting out the grease on dishes and on hands :-)
have been usomg Dawn for quite some time now and from all the other brands i've uses, i really like Dawn the best and will continue to use it. i would most definitely recommend for your dishwashing needs.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
The only liquid dish soap I have been using for years since I learned how to wash dishes. It effectively removes grease so fast and easy. It works hard so I don't have to. You just can't go wrong with Dawn. I like purchasing the big bottle at home dept stores. it lasts me a long time⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
debbie c.
I love Dawn, it is hands down the best dishwashing detergent at cutting grease in dishwashing and housecleaning. I have tried many products to remove soapscum from my bathtub and sticky parts of my stove, and Dawn always comes through for me. It can dry the hands, so I wear gloves if I am doing heavy duty cleaning, but isn't that what any grease-dissolving product is for? I will probably always use Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?