BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
My go to for the dishes, it is the ultimate dish soap. It is more expensive because it is Dawn, but I know that it is going to cut through the grease and get everything off that has been baked and caked on. Also it doesn't leave an oily or waxing feel on my pots and pans.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
OMG!!!! Did the shower cleaning trick the other day on my shower...which I thought would NEVER come clean! Half of this with half white vinegar (heat the vinegar first) in a spray bottle worked wonders on my shower!!! Like...AMAZING!!! Did not think this was going to work!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Cannot live without this product. A little goes a long way. Cleans grease right off dishes and no need for scrubbing pots! The smell is clean and no residue left on my dishes. I buy mine at Walmart in the cleaning isle. I even wash my dog in it and that was a recommendation from our vet!
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Love this soap. It is super effective. I use it on my dishes as well as a spot treatment for pesky oily stains on my clothes. I also leave some garments in it overnight mixed with water and baking soda. It's an excellent cleaner to cut through grease on clothes and dishes.
Alana M.
Lacey, WA
Dawn is the best soap you will ever use! Sometimes I try to be extra frugal and go with a cheaper brand and I always regret it! I have to use twice as much and it's still not as effective! This is not only an excellent dish soap, but also an excellent laundry aid if you have people in your life who are hard on their clothes! Love the original scent but they have other great ones too!
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the magic soap of the World!! It cleans sanitized stain removes and makes a ton of bubbles in a flash! I personally like the ones with the play in them to help with my skin and have even used one as a body wash I liked the smell and the clean feel it left so much
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wish I could say we don't buy detergent in huge bottles like this, but I can't! My husband is a "bigger is better" type of shopper. He brings this monster bottle home every single time! I love DAWN and love how well it cuts through grease and leaves dishes super clean!
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I only buy this dish detergent! This seems to be the only dish detergent that I can depend on to cut grease and clean dishes. I have tried other detergent from other name brands to environmental friendly detergent. Dawn is the only one that is constantly great.
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
Dawn has been a staple in my family since before I was born. Why? BECAUSE IT WORKS. My mother still refuses to try anything else. I strayed before just because something has a great smell but ended coming right back to Dawn. It's affordable and it's a good product.
Emma C.
Washington, DC
Awesome dish soap! I use this all the time. In my family we buy the soap in bulk and just refill our smaller one and its perfect! Cost efficient and effective! Also a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time! Takes off oil and grease from pans no problem.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?