BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
This is definitely a classic, and one of my favorite dish washing detergents. A little bit goes a long way and it really does cut grease, like advertised. I found this on sale at my local grocery store and of course I had to stock up. I am a third generation Dawn user.
maya t.
Dawn Original has a nice pleasant scent. A little bit goes a long way. And it cleans dishes to a shine! It dissolves grease effectively. A con to this product is that it is pricey. However, it is worth it when comparing other products like it. I would purchase it again
Gennane C.
Fulton, NY
I absolutely LOVE dawn dishwashing soap. I use it for more than just my dishes. I buy it at my local walmart. It has a very clean smell and cleans wonderfully. I use it in my homemade laundry stain remover, I use it to make a homemade cleanser for my bathroom, and of course I use it for my dishes. I am never disappointed in the quality and effectiveness of dawn dishsoap
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
Lasts me about a year using this big bottle! I hand wash dishes daily and dawn really helps cut through those stubborn foods that are greasy or baked on! Dawn will always get my vote! Even helps getting out old stains in clothes before putting them in the washing machine!
maria p.
I only use Dawn dishwashing lotion because in my opinion its the best on the market. I love every different scent. Dawn cleans grease off dishes and I also use it to wash my vehicles. I use dawn to pre soak stains on clothes too. I will never use anything but Dawn.
Mi N.
Reliable and consistent in their formula, this is a repeat purchase in the household. We buy one of these bottles and then the giant jug of refill liquid at Costco. Love their campaign with cleaning the oil spill off of marine animals. I like a brand that also supports social responsibility.
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
A little really does go a long way. I have found that this brand lasts longer than the competitors. I have always used Palmolive until I tried this and found that this soap cleans much better with less product. Comes in many scents and is priced well. Would recommend.
Alden G.
Round Rock, TX
Dawn original is all I ever buy. It does a great job at what it is made for but does SO MUCH MORE. Google it if you have never used dawn for anything but dishes. I use it to get out stains on clothes or carpet for starters. It works miracles. I highly recommend it.
Elizabeth B.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I buy the big bottle and refill the small bottle on my sink. I think it AIDS more than cheaper cheaper dish soap so really the price evens out. I would definitely recommend this soap. It is excellent at cutting grease and cleaning dishes.
Faye K.
McLean, VA
I like the original dawn a lot. I'll get a scented one every now and then, but I think this original scent smells the cleanest out of all of them. It cuts through grease well, and a bottle lasts a long while. I think I will continue to use dawn for the rest of my life.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?