BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?173 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Belle G.
I have tried several different natural or green dish washing soaps. They do not compare to Dawn. I can get even the greasiest grosses dishes clean. I also love that it is great at removing stains from clothing. Just a dab is all you need for stain removal. Dawn is my first choice for many of my cleaning needs in the kitchen.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best dishwashing liquid ever made

I love dawn! I have been using it since I was a little girl. More that I have my own little girl, she'll be using it as well. It gets the toughest stains out with the smallest amount of product. I've always loved dawn ever since I saw the commercials of rescuers washing sea animals with dawn.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is, and always has been, the BEST. None of the other brands of dish soap that I've tried before could even come close to comparing! Great smell, it gets my dishes clean, and isn't tough on my hands! It also has many other uses, such as getting stains out of clothing! My husband uses it in the garage as well!
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used Dawn for as long as I can remember & I love it! It really is the best! I used to try other brands & some of them were good, but I always ended up coming back to Dawn. nothing else really even compares. It gets the grease & dirt off of my dishes so much better & so much easier than any other brand. I would recommend this to everyone!
Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to love Dawn, then something strange started happening when I used it my dish cloth and my sponge would get prematurely stinky with a smell I just could not get rid of and even when using proper cleaning of the cloths and sponges.  So unfortunately, I had to stop using it.  I did love the de-greasing power and cleaning power on my dishes but the smell of the cloths was just too much.
KaRa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This soap is one of my staple cleaning products. I use it for many, many things other than just dishes. It makes a great all-over-house cleaning agent as well. I have no cons for this product, only pros. And I mean really, if the commercials showing them cleaning grease covered ducks doesn't get you, I don't know what will!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I really like this brand of dishwashing soap. It is definitely one of my favorites. You don't need a lot a little goes a long way. One bottle will last you a really long time. I like the different scents that it comes in. These dishwashing soaps clean my dishes really well and leaves my hands very soft. I would totally recommend this product.
Ashley W.
As a wildlife advocate I always turn to Dawn for my dirty dish needs because they are such major supporters of wildlife conservation efforts. On top of that, Dawn does a really good job on getting rid of grease and grime.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using dawn dishsoap my entire life. It is relatively inexpensive compared to some of the other brands . The thing that has kept me using Dawn is how gentle it is on your hands when your washing dishes. I will keep using this until I don't have to wash dishes again . Which means I will probably use Dawn for the rest of my life . My son has recently used a whole bottle making bubbles in the kitchen since which ended up being pretty entertaining  but messy.
Christina F.
I use Dawn for just about all my cleaning needs. Dishes, make up tools, getting rid of fleas, washing windows, cleaning the bath, you name it. I usually keep a mixture of 2-3 teaspoons of dawn diluted in a spray bottle for a multipurpose cleaner for around the house. It's got a light scent to it, but it just smells clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon