BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
I will chose Dawn over any other soap anyway. It cleans everything and anything! It's a must have for every household.
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Great dish soap, so versatile! The only formula I like better is the pink one with moisturizer in it for my dry hands.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is our family's go-to dish soap. We use it for dishes, flee shampoo, and is an ingredient in my anti fly formula.
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
I love this product! This has always been a favorite of my family's from even when i was little! It gets the job done!
Kristy L.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this not only for dishes, but for laundry stains. This is hands down the best dishwashing liquid I've ever used.
Kim P.
Leaves the skin smooth. Leaves the dishes remarkably clean. Takes all the grease away. The blue dawn works best for me
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Only dish soap I will use, it works wonders n not just works on dishes, check out other things people have used it for
Cameron W.
This is the best! It has so many uses! The best cleaning product out there!!!! It gets stains and grime out so easily!
Halle L.
Dawn is the best dish soap I have ever used it get rid of the grease and the smell the food leaves behind I love dawn!
Lori F.
Springfield, IL
I have used Dawn for years, for everything from doing dishes, getting rid of stains, bathing my pets, cleaning carpets
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?