BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
This product is great. its well worth the money you spend on it. it doesn't smell bad. you don't have to use very much to get the dishes clean like you do with some other cheap brands. it cuts though grease very well. Ive tried other brands and always go back to dawn
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
I truly never understood until just recently why some dish soap brands are cheaper than others. I try and save money so for the longest time I've opted for the cheapest dish soap. Recently I purchased Dawn Ultra while on sale and...I'll NEVER go back. We a lot of dishes at our house and Dawn is amazing for soaking, scrubbing and economy. A little goes a long way with Dawn!
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Since the inception of this product, it's pretty much the only one I use. Others don't compare when it comes to breaking up and dissolving grease and stuck on food. It's great for making homemade cleaning products as well. Don't waste your time and money on any others!
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
Growing up this was and still is a household staple. It is the only dishwashing liquid that stays in the kitchen. I love how it cuts through grease so I do not have to wash and rewash items. It is also good to use for other cleaning, like cleaning a greasy stove.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
This is definitely a classic, and one of my favorite dish washing detergents. A little bit goes a long way and it really does cut grease, like advertised. I found this on sale at my local grocery store and of course I had to stock up. I am a third generation Dawn user.
Elizabeth L.
This does exactly what you need it to. My hands are always dry, so I can't say if this is drying them out more. And the scent isn't over powering or too floral or fruity. Just a clean scent. And it's affordable! That's hard to beat! I would definitely recommend this.
Tori B.
Independence , MO
I love the smell and it is very easy on the hands. This works perfectly for when I am washing a few small dishes that I do not put in the dishwasher. Works well on getting the dishes clean. Is well priced and easy to find in the grocery store. I buy this frequently.
keshia s.
Camden, NC
i have tried several different types of dish soap and this works the best for the price. I love it. it gets all the grease and junk off my plates and i have less scrubbing which I enjoy because the kitchen is the one place that i hate. I but this every time I need soap
JENNIFER M.
Kodak, TN
Dawn is the only dish soap we will use. We have bought the store brand before and hated it. Dawn gets grease off and out of everything. We get our Dawn from Walmart because its a better price for the size. We even use the Dawn on or dogs because it is great for fleas.
Faye K.
McLean, VA
I like the original dawn a lot. I'll get a scented one every now and then, but I think this original scent smells the cleanest out of all of them. It cuts through grease well, and a bottle lasts a long while. I think I will continue to use dawn for the rest of my life.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?