BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Tarisha P.
This is the only dish washing soap I will ever use because it's more than just a dish washing soap. Dawn comes in handy for so many things. I even mix it with oil to clean my makeup brushes. I have tied other soaps but always go back to Dawn. It definitely does the job.
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the magic soap of the World!! It cleans sanitized stain removes and makes a ton of bubbles in a flash! I personally like the ones with the play in them to help with my skin and have even used one as a body wash I liked the smell and the clean feel it left so much
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
My go to for the dishes, it is the ultimate dish soap. It is more expensive because it is Dawn, but I know that it is going to cut through the grease and get everything off that has been baked and caked on. Also it doesn't leave an oily or waxing feel on my pots and pans.
Taylor M.
The life saver dish detergent. When your a mom sometimes you forget about something cooking and burn b it to a pan, or are to tired to wash dishes that night. I fill the sink with hot water and dawn, and by the time I wake up the dishes practically washed themselves. LOVE THIS SOAP!
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
Dawn has out done themselves! this dishwashing liquid is the best! I can use about a teaspoon amount and clean a whole sink full of dishes. you can put a little in your pans to help it soak and in about 5 mins your pans are ready to be washed. No more over night soaking!
Chantal H.
Brookhaven
This is my favorite dish soap to use. I love the smell, it's affordable, and a little goes a long way so it lasts pretty long. It also cuts grease pretty well so I always add a little to a dirty pot with some warm water and let sit for about 30 min. It works every time.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wish I could say we don't buy detergent in huge bottles like this, but I can't! My husband is a "bigger is better" type of shopper. He brings this monster bottle home every single time! I love DAWN and love how well it cuts through grease and leaves dishes super clean!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Cannot live without this product. A little goes a long way. Cleans grease right off dishes and no need for scrubbing pots! The smell is clean and no residue left on my dishes. I buy mine at Walmart in the cleaning isle. I even wash my dog in it and that was a recommendation from our vet!
Brittany K.
My boyfriend does our dishes and he throws a fit if I ever by anything other than dawn! It does a great job on our dishes and I think it's awesome that they use dawn to clean up wildlife that's been affected by oil spills! It's very affordable and a little goes a long way!
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
OMG!!!! Did the shower cleaning trick the other day on my shower...which I thought would NEVER come clean! Half of this with half white vinegar (heat the vinegar first) in a spray bottle worked wonders on my shower!!! Like...AMAZING!!! Did not think this was going to work!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?