BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I refuse to use anything but Dawn. It cuts the grease no matter what it is. I've ran out and used a off brand a few times before. But NOTHING compares to dawn. It even cuts Vaseline out of hair ( I know first hand) it's a great value. Very comparable to the others. But works a thousand times better.
Samantha C.
Fitzgerald, GA
This product cleans your dishes completely and leaves no oils at all. Its large and lasts forever the price is amazing and it smells nice as well very clean. I buy it at Walmart all the time. It's prefect if you like your dishes not oily and it has many purposes besides using it on just your dishes.
Kimberly K.
Buffalo, Ny
When I did an internship at an aquarium we used this dish soap for everything. Because it is so gentle it can be used on the animals in the event that they get something on them. We actually had to use some on a California sea lion after a painting session because she had rolled over some paint and it dried before we noticed. It worked great !
Brianna W.
Indianapolis, IN
I always always always purchase the blue dawn, and almost always purchase this set because I go through it so quickly! It works great for dishes, and is very multifunctional for my family. I've used it to bathe/freshen up my dogs between grooming appointments and gently clean a multitude of things around the home!
Gaia E.
This is the best Dawn that has been available yet. Very little scrubbing, it knocks away stuck on foods and grease faster than ever before. I don't think we will ever use another dishsoap again. You can find it in just about any average household supply store. My arthritic hands highly recommend Dawns Ultra.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Dawn dish soap has more than know use around my household. Not only do we use it to wash dishes, but where I live in the South during the summer we typically have problems with fleas. We have found that the original scent, blue dawn works wonders for the fleas and not harmful to our dogs skin or eyes.
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND
Honestly, I can't think of any dish soap that even compares to Dawn. It gets dishes squeaky clean. It has a nice smell to it as well, which is always nice. I've used it to get grease and oil off my hands and it works like a charm. I've also seen them active in animal conservation which is awesome.
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
Nothing gets my dishes clean as well as Dawn. They really aren't kidding when they say that this cuts grease fast. No store brand soap will cut grease like Dawn. It is gentle on hands, has a great scent and works so well. I would continue to purchase this in the future and recommend this to everyone.
Cristie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I'm not brand specific on dish soap but I have used Dawn and I do like it. I do wish there were more scents in my local store. I'm likely to grab the brand that is on sale. So if this was on sale and cheaper than the others I would def. Buy it. I appreciate that truly donate a lot to animal charities!!
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
This is the best dish soap around and I don't think that will change anytime soon. Residue is NOT left on dishes, it's safe on your hands, and it actually CLEANS the dishes! Another great this about this product is that a little goes a long way... even when you're cleaning grease or stuck-on food!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?