BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
LeAnn L.
Carrollton, TX
Dawn is a great dish soap I love it because there are always good coupons for it it really does do a great job on dishes keeps them grease free and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes this is one of my favorite dish soaps I love the pink one best leaves your hands soft and moisturized
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
If it's not broke don't fix it! This is the same dish soap my mom used when I was a kid. It works for EVERYTHING. Stains on clothes? Pretreat with this! Grease stain, dawn gets it out. Stubborn grass stains? Dawn again. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. Smells greasy and works even better.
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
Our family loves Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent so very much, I buy it in the 90oz size & refill our big kitchen bottle dispenser as well as our travel sized bottle for trips & always ALWAYS take a bottle with us on the road while traveling to keep our water bottles & travel gear clean!
Ivonne G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is honestly the best soap, it might be a bit more expensive than other brands but it works great it's worth every penny. A small amount goes a long way unlike the other soaps that you have to keep applying over and over again. I even use it to shower my two dogs since some friends recommended the soap and maintains their fur super soft, they're huskies so you can really tell the difference.
Sid M.
I usually buy this from Walmart but in the past have purchased the larger size from BJ's. For me, there is no other dish soap that can compare to how clean this gets my dishes and pans without ever leaving any grease behind ! Finally a liquid soap that does what it's suppose to do !
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
DAWN BLUE DISH SOAP IS THE BEST ITEM FOR EVERYTHING!!!! Not only does it work exceedingly well, but it also works great for other things! Mix blue dawn dish soap with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to de-skunk your dog.... Use blue dawn dish soap diluted with water to bath your animals NOT animal shampoo, it keeps their Ph balanced and works just as well, if not better, than any other animal shampoo.
Shannon G.
This soap does it all! It cuts grease like you would not believe. I don't have to soak my dishes long or scrub hard when I'm using Dawn. I love the smell and it isn't too hard on my hands. I love using it with some mint on my dog because it cleans him off and, honestly, kills the fleas! Also, I mix this with some vinegar to clean my bathroom without having to scrub away my life! Excellent product.
Kaylin L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn soap is a must have in the kitchen but it is also great for everything! dawn and hot water cleans anything! we moved into a old farm house and the kitchen cabinets were greasy and no cleaner worked on getting the grease off so we tried dawn and sure enough it got the grease off!
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
This is always the dish soap I choose - it has multiple cleaning purposes, and it smells great! When I lived in our first home (built in 1952), we didn't have a dishwasher, and Dawn lasted forever! I could stretch one bottle to last a ton of sinks full of dishes, and they always came out squeaky clean! I also use it with diluted vinegar + water to clean bathroom tile, the shower/tub, and sink area.
Candace F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish detergent that I use now and will probably ever use. I like the smell and I feel confident that whatever I use it on is clean when I'm done whether that be my hands, dishes or counter-tops. I even use this to bathe my dogs and it works great on fleas!! Love Dawn!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?