BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Ana A.
Opa Locka, FL
I honestly don't care how much I have to spend but this is the best dish washing soap ever. I used it one time and after that I was hooked. I buy the huge bottle and it last me a month or two depending on how much use. Another thing that I love is that I does not dry up my hands I love it
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I used to use the cheap dish soaps but ended up using so much it was costing a fortune. I switched over to dawn and ended up saving money. Now I buy dawn in bulk no refill the small bottle each time. Dawn is a brand I trust and recommend to everyone. I'll never buy the cheap stuff again.
Laura S.
Its decent stuff. the scent is not bothersome and it does lather up well. I find I don't need to re-soap the sponge as much with dawn as other. always seems like a good value and effective. The big problem i have with this stuff is its very hard on my hands, I avoid that by wearing gloves.
Yulya V.
NEW CASTLE, DE
I tried Dawn the other day to wash dirty and greasy dish and it does miracles! No other dish detergent can hold up to Dawn and I tried many, believe me. This product is concentrated and you need just a little soap to get the job done. I'm glad I decided to try something new, I was pleasantly surprised!
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
Dawn dishwashing liquid is an oldie but goodie. My mom used it and so do I. I've tried other brands from time to time and I always come back to Dawn because nothing even compares. I've been washing dishes for 30 years and nothing is even comes close to Dawn when it comes to cutting grease.
Tonya G.
Ripley, TN
I love Dawn dish liquid. One drop is all it takes to get the dishes clean. We also use it on our dog and cat for fleas. It works great without the harsh chemicals
Neoma L.
Coeburn, VA
My favorite go to brand. Always does any job it needs. Easy on hands. Has a great scent with no reactions to allergies. it suds up great. removes grease easily. I normally buy from grocery store when doing my shopping so its convenient. Would recommend to others and will continue to buy.
Jodi C.
The only thing we use won't even try anything different we will drive all over town if we can't find it. I live by Dawn for grease and getting the dishes cleanest.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
I love this dishwashig Liquid. No other brand is allowed in our house. It is the only brand that cuts the grease and the soap suds don't disappear so quick! There isn't really much of a scent but this product gets the job done. I recommend this product for all of your dish washing needs.
Patty B.
My go to for everything! Not only for my dishes but a few drops to clean the tub after kids take a bath cuts dirt and grime , not hard scrubbing. Dawn is perfect!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back