BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Love this soap. It is super effective. I use it on my dishes as well as a spot treatment for pesky oily stains on my clothes. I also leave some garments in it overnight mixed with water and baking soda. It's an excellent cleaner to cut through grease on clothes and dishes.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
My go to dish soap! You don't need a ton of this soap , and a little goes a long way. I love how well works and how it doesn't leave any soap scum or anything like that. I also like how it doesn't leave my hands super dry after washing the dishes either. It's actually not very expensive !
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I only buy this dish detergent! This seems to be the only dish detergent that I can depend on to cut grease and clean dishes. I have tried other detergent from other name brands to environmental friendly detergent. Dawn is the only one that is constantly great.
Savannah J.
Great product! I use this when I'm soaking larger kitchen items (pots/pans, mixing bowls, etc.) before putting them in the microwave. If I squirt just a bit of Dawn in the container, add hot water, and let it soak for a little bit, I know any mess will come off so quickly!
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
We get the larger size of Dawn so it will last longer and I use a dishsoap scrubber and fill it up with Dawn as well. Dawn is great for washing dishes and cutting the grease. Dawn smells fresh and the price is good. Yes I do recommend dawn for dishes and other cleanings
Maribel S.
The best dishsoap a little goes a long way. I like the original scent im not a big fan of flower scents. Best dishsoap imo. Id rather pay $3-4 for a bottle soap then buy 2-3 cheap $1 bottles. I buy these constantly im a loyal customer if thats what you wanna call it lol
Alana M.
Lacey, WA
Dawn is the best soap you will ever use! Sometimes I try to be extra frugal and go with a cheaper brand and I always regret it! I have to use twice as much and it's still not as effective! This is not only an excellent dish soap, but also an excellent laundry aid if you have people in your life who are hard on their clothes! Love the original scent but they have other great ones too!
Gemini W.
Denison, TX
This is by far my favorite. You get more then you pay for on this product. Just my opinion. I love that its safe and effective on all of my pets. It really cleans the dishes. If you have someone that works on cars or equipment like I do, this is great, better then anything my husband has used. There are no cons to this product. I have no plans on changing and I have tried many.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
Dawn has out done themselves! this dishwashing liquid is the best! I can use about a teaspoon amount and clean a whole sink full of dishes. you can put a little in your pans to help it soak and in about 5 mins your pans are ready to be washed. No more over night soaking!
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
I really like this dish detergent soap because it cleans well, smells normal, and it's Dawn, the same company that cleaned the oil off of the bird wings during the oil spill several years ago. That tells me that it's pure and not filled with a bunch of garbage ingredients.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?