BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
We use no other dish soap because this is the best for multiple uses. It's cleaning power and concentration is unparalleled. It also makes for an excellent flea tratment for pets and home. That function is vital to our household. It lasts much longer than cheaper dish soaps.
Maribel S.
The best dishsoap a little goes a long way. I like the original scent im not a big fan of flower scents. Best dishsoap imo. Id rather pay $3-4 for a bottle soap then buy 2-3 cheap $1 bottles. I buy these constantly im a loyal customer if thats what you wanna call it lol
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This dish soap really helps get my dishes clean. My boyfriend and I both work so in the morning we eat breakfast and then we leave the plates out in the sink all day so when we get home we clean them and this soap really gets all the hard to scrub off stuff. I recommend!
Taylor M.
The life saver dish detergent. When your a mom sometimes you forget about something cooking and burn b it to a pan, or are to tired to wash dishes that night. I fill the sink with hot water and dawn, and by the time I wake up the dishes practically washed themselves. LOVE THIS SOAP!
Alana M.
Lacey, WA
Dawn is the best soap you will ever use! Sometimes I try to be extra frugal and go with a cheaper brand and I always regret it! I have to use twice as much and it's still not as effective! This is not only an excellent dish soap, but also an excellent laundry aid if you have people in your life who are hard on their clothes! Love the original scent but they have other great ones too!
Jamie T.
Dawn is a great dish soap. You do not have to use lots of the product to wash your dishes. The grease and baked on foods come right off. Plenty of great events to choose from. It's slightly more expensive than other brands but you end up using less do it stretches further.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I only buy this dish detergent! This seems to be the only dish detergent that I can depend on to cut grease and clean dishes. I have tried other detergent from other name brands to environmental friendly detergent. Dawn is the only one that is constantly great.
Kristen K.
Manchester, MA
Favorite! I use it everyday! I love how soft it is on my hands and it's a nice smell as well. I like it a lot. I put a little in with water and leave it in the sink for 1 min then rinse and put in the dishwasher.
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
My go to for the dishes, it is the ultimate dish soap. It is more expensive because it is Dawn, but I know that it is going to cut through the grease and get everything off that has been baked and caked on. Also it doesn't leave an oily or waxing feel on my pots and pans.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
I really like this dish detergent soap because it cleans well, smells normal, and it's Dawn, the same company that cleaned the oil off of the bird wings during the oil spill several years ago. That tells me that it's pure and not filled with a bunch of garbage ingredients.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?