BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Victoria O.
Centerville, GA
I love this dish soap out of the all I love the way it smells and feels after doing the dishes. I don't have a dish washer so I don't have the pressured heat to help me get rid of grease. But with this soap there isn't a struggle. I swayed and used another kind and it just wasn't right. Will only use this kind.
Katt C.
The classic.! The beast.! The always go-to.! That's some of the great things there are to say about this multi functional dish liquid. Dawn is great for it all. Use it to clean your dishes, use it to kill your pets fleas, use it to scrub your tub and shower. It can be used for everything.! Love it.! A staple in my house.
Colleen N.
Hoschton
This is seriously a Renaissance product! I have tried other brands and they just can't cut the grease and l love that I can use this in so many other areas of my home.
Misty N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Is it me, or does this stuff not seem to work like it used to back in the day? It seems like it used to cut grease like a charm, from the beginning of the wash all the way to the nasty end. I feel like I use more product with less grease-cutting effect. Kudos to Dawn for helping with birdie clean up, though.
Belanie C.
Snellville, GA
The ONLY soap I use to clean and wash my dogs (especially when they have fleas - this works wonders). Everyone else can keep their watery soap! Give me Dawn please! :)
Rhonda B.
Saint Charles, MO
Dawn original has always been my favorite and continues to be. I have tried other brands that claim to be grease cutting but none of them work half as well as Dawn original scent. I keep it in the pump in my kitchen sink and keep an extra bottle on hand. It cuts right through grease with warm water every time.
R C.
Dawn is a classic. I've tried using the "cleaner" brands but they just don't clean as well. This cuts grease like no other brands can. I always keep going back to this!
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
The "duct tape" of dish soap!!! SO universal, I cant get enough! From cleaning my dishes to de-fleaing pets and animals, this product is top notch! I love the variety of scents, and I love that I can use it to de-grease and de-stain my clothes and the color doesn't stain my clothes. I work in a chocolate industry and often times chocolates and dyes get onto my clothes, but when I use a little Dawn on the spot, it comes absolutely clean!
Breanna N.
I like Dawn because it works wonders! I tend to get grease spots on my shirts and other comfortable clothing without noticing until its time for me to do my laundry. If you put this in the washer along with detergent, it will get rid of grease spots. I'm gonna buy my own personal bottle to use for doing laundry
Chelsea D.
Big Stone Gap
Dawn is the only dish liquid I’ll use for the simple fact it cuts through grease and oil with no problems and doesn’t leave any behind and gets my dishes squeaky clean
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?