BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We only use Dawn soap in our house. I love using it. It is a awesome degreaser and really helps clean the messy pots and pans. Usually i can buy a double pack of the large bottle of Dawn at my local Walmart for about $5. One of the large bottles will last a good 3 to 6 months. I only recommend Dawn.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
I'm loving all the different soaps and scents that they offer but my favorite is the original scent and I can find it everywhere and for a good price . Now the original blue dish soap does more then cleans the dishes, i used it to wash my dog's fur to protect her firm fleas ...
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is what I use in my home to wash my dishes and even bath my dog! It is the best cleaner I have found and the only one I trust to clean my dishes. Its tough on grease but gentle enough to bath my dog lol. It leaves a pleasant smell behind that I love as well. I will keep buying.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
my family has always used Dawn so when I moved into my own house, I just kept buying it. We've always loved it and have never had any problems. It smells really great and you can use it for so much! You can use it for so much around the house and a little goes such a long way.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Blue Dawn really is like a wonder cleaning ingredient and degreaser! I have used it to clean carpet spots, clothing stains, and even shower scum. This is a great ingredient to have on hand, not only to wash dishes but also to clean other things inside and outside the house.
Adrii F.
Dawn is a superhero when it comes to grease. I also love it for my sons bottles because it's good for getting out that milk smelll. A little goes a long way with the product which make it a bonus when you see how affordable it is as well. Other dish soaps just don't work as well.
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
The only soap that enters this house. I will forever be a Dawn lover. It's not greasy and it gets very sudsey. We use this for multiple purposes to wash the car, toys, appliances, headlights, and hand washing. It really is tuff enough for the hard jobs and gentle for the hands!
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
I absolutely love dawn. A little goes a long way and it cleans so nicely! I hate the soaps that don't bubble up but this one is great. I also support them because they helped clean the animals after the oil spill. That's why they always have the ducks on their packaging. Love!
Dana M.
I love Dawn I can't live without it. Not only does it make my dishes squeaky clean and shiny, I use it for stains as well. Dawn goes a long way. It fights the toughest grease. I use a mixture of dawn, baking soda and peroxide if I have stains in clothes. Scrub it in really good let it sit for a half hour then throw in the the washer. Gets the stains out of white clothes without a problem
Jolene G.
Marietta, GA
"Blue" Dawn has been my go-to dish soap for years!!! The scent is great and you can use it for so. much. more than just washing your dishes! It is great at removing grease stains (or just about any stain for that matter) and you just can not beat the price! Highly recommend!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?