BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Growing up my mother always used dawn so I bought it when we first moved into our first place. But I will not buy Dawn again. After I had used it I didn't notice that smell at first so I continued to use it. Then I noticed that when I was near my sink I smelled an awful smell. I thought it was my sponge so I got rid of it and cleaned my sink. Then when I was drinking out of one of our cups that was just washed it smelled so bad. So disappointed.
Ange W.
So good! A few drops will take care of all the pots and dishes from a dinner for 2. I've found it works best when I designate a cup or bowl to hold my hot water/splash of detergent mix and use that to re-up the sponge when it needs more suds. I used to put the detergent directly on the sponge and go through bottles so fast. This other way is far more economical. I also don't wear gloves doing dishes and this hasn't dried my hands out at all!
Janet R.
Sioux City, Ia
This is the only dish soap I will use to clean our dishes. It gets them clean and stops the greasy feeling left by a lot of soaps. I know they will be clean with one washing. Dawn is great to use for grease spots on clothes. Squeeze it on the spot and rub it in , and throw in washing and see the grease spot gone. We use it to make bubbles, kids use in tub for bubble bath and great to add to shampoo if you are prone to greasy hair.
Alison C.
The only soap that I buy to wash my dishes. I love the fact that this brand donates a portion to saving animals who have been affected by oil spills. How could you not support something fantastic!? I guess it's on the pricier side; however, there are coupons out there- you just need to be on the look out for them!
Casey C.
Dallas, TX
From getting rid of grease and grime, to caring for the livestock on the urban farm, there is nothing better than old fashioned blue Dawn Ultra. It tackles the messiest of spills, the worst baked on messes, and removes errant dirt gently from your livestock and pets. Don't go a day without this staple in your home.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I always have to have the original dawn dish soap on hand. I use it to clean dishes along with a lot of other things. I use it to clean out my dog's crate instead of using harsh cleaners that I worry about her coming into contact with. I also use it for laundry. Whenever I notice an oily stain on an article of clothing, I let some Dawn soap soak on the spot for a little while and then wash it. The oil stain will come out everytime.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap I buy. I love this! Dawn is a heavy duty dish detergent that is easy on the skin but tough on grease and dishes. My family rescued a dog and when we brought him home, he was full of fleas so we washed him with dawn and vinegar---no fleas!. You can use this for tons of stuff. Recommending for everyone.
Anla E.
Love this stuff! It has so many great uses besides just cleaning dishes. You can mix it with white vinegar and make an all purpose cleaner. You can use it to wash your car. Clean your bathroom. Classroom toys. It kills fleas! It is safe enough to wash oil off endangered animals so safe for your kids and pets. ❤️❤️
Christina D.
When using liquid dish soap, this is definitely the only one that I buy! I've tried others and they just don't match up at all>most have more water than anything else. Dawn has done a great job of keeping their great formula as well over the years, even though others have seemed to cheapen theirs. I will keep using it probably until the end of time :) It's also excellent at getting out tough, stubborn stains on carpet and clothing as well.
Latessa L.
Maysville, KY
Dawn original is the best for cleaning, not only dishes but other things in the house. Little bit goes a long way. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?