BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Wendy L.
Dawn has always been my "go-to" dish soap. It removes all grease and oils - not only from the dishes but from the water and my hands. For the way it works, it is the best value I can get. With any other dishwash liquid, I need to use more than I do for Dawn. I love this product and urge others to use it too!
Misty N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Is it me, or does this stuff not seem to work like it used to back in the day? It seems like it used to cut grease like a charm, from the beginning of the wash all the way to the nasty end. I feel like I use more product with less grease-cutting effect. Kudos to Dawn for helping with birdie clean up, though.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is my go to soap for any greasy grimy messes. I use it at home, I've brought it in to use at work, and I always bring a small bottle camping. I know it's going to get the job done so I don't even bother with other soaps. Dawn also has coupons regularly available that make it comparable to other brands.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
This is my go to product. It is always by the sink. We use it to wash dishes and honestly a lot of time we use this instead of hand soap. It is good for multiple things besides washing dishes. I will always buy dawn and the original is the best to me! The scented ones are nice too I am just a original girl!
Amy Mimi R.
Pacific, WA
My mother used this growing up and it's the first dish soap I bought in my college apartment and I will never go back! Gets the grease out of anything even on my clothes! Just a dab and good ol' elbow grease your good to go! I once tried Ajax haha and no don't do it so over drying haha stick to this brand!!
Kristen G.
New Cumberland, PA
It's dish soap. What can I say? It cleans things and cuts grease. It smells good and it lasts a pretty long time. Quite honestly I don't think I've ever tried other dish soap, I like dawn because they help save wildlife. As long as my dish soap helps me wash the dishes that's really all that matters to me.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
My kitchen tip: soak the largest pan. It's probably going to be the hardest dinner dish to clean. A little bit of soap in the bottom and let that one bubble up. While it's working away, used the water to pre-rinse and wash the rest of the dishes. Dawn helps me get cleaned up, no matter who came for dinner.
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
A little bit of this will clean lots of dishes. It cuts grease better than anything else. I also mix it with vinegar for cleaning soap scum in the shower. It will get grease stains out of clothes. Mix with peroxide for underarm stains. And safe to use on pets to get them clean and smelling so much better.
Sherry P.
Louisville, KY
I remember when Dawn was good...back in the day. We have always used Dawn until last year. We bought it and it never bubbled up or suds up like the old formula did. After buying countless bottles when we usually only went through two a month..we decided to ditch it and go with another brand. Bye bye Dawn.
Tara B.
The plain blue dawn is my go to dish soap! it's great for so many uses besides just washing dishes! I think it does a great job at washing stubborn stuck on messes as well as cutting thru grease! It's gentle enough I use to to bath my dog ( recommended by a vets office to help with fleas!) and it's great!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?