BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
Fallon C.
Olathe
This is the only dish soap I use! It works great and because it's concentrated a little goes a long way! Tip-to clean the film on your shower glass doors mix equal parts dawn and vinegar, spray, let soak and then scrub...works better than anything I've ever used.
Shy S.
Won't use anything else but this! Not only do I use it for my dishes but I also mix it with water vinegar and baking soda to clean my shower. There was even a time where I had a black bath bomb miss hap that stained my whole tub and pure dawn was the only thing that got it out. Not to mention I use it on stain in my clothes as well before I wash them. I love dawn!
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love using Blue Dawn Dishsoap to clean my makeup brushes. It doesn’t way the bristles down and always cleans them completely. Not to mention it is much cheaper than the average brush cleansers. And when I’m not using it to clean brushes, I can use it on dishes!
Stacey J.
Independence
Not only is Dawn great at cutting through all the dirty dishes and making washing dishes an easy chore, but it's also an awesome stain treatment for my children's dirty clothes! My husband also uses it for his greasy hands when he finishes working in the shop.
Fritza V.
i love wash my dishes with this dish soap. It the best brand of soap to purchase. I used to wash my cat before it really good. I brought in Walmart. Yes very nice scent leaves the plates clean and shiny. I would say it is expensive. Yes, I would buy it again.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This dish soap will last you FOREVER. I had my last thing of it for over a year before needing a refill (and I use a good amount of dish soap). It suds up quickly, has a basic smell that is not too strong, and seems to disinfect and remove grease stains well.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Dawn Dish Liquid, my hands were always cracked and dry and very painful from washing dishes and now my hands feel smooth and soft. They never hurt anymore and they even look better without any dry skin. I love Dawn Dish Liquid and it's all I will use now.
Rebecca Z.
Byron, NY
I rarely use this dish soap for actual dishes, I think it's too soapy. I love it for getting stains out of clothes or carpet, I just mix it with baking soda and peroxide. I also love it for cleaning or soaking dishes. It works great mixed with vinegar.
Kasey S.
Virginia Beach
Dawn is the only liquid dish soap we use. Nothing cuts through grease and oil to clean our dishes the way Dawn does. We use it not only for dishes but for oil or grease stains on clothes! Good value for the price! Would never buy another brand for dish soap!
Sayra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
This one is my favorite not just mine my husband he's the one that really loves this one and he doesn't want but nothing else but this one because a little bit goes a long way you just need to know how to use it as how much to grab because people over do it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?