BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is awesome. Cleans dishes well and even gets stains out of clothes. It is very reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart or Target. But you can get it pretty much anywhere.
Heather W.
Borger
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap also I use it to wash my pets get stains out of mine an my children's clothes I mix dawn vinager an use it for stinky stuff that also needs to be clean!
RyAnna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way! Its super versatile -- I have seen people who use this and making soda to create a cleaning paste. I also use this to get grease stains out of clothing. I love to buy my Dawn in Bulk at Costco. I always feel like i get the best value that way. It's always been effective for what I have used it for and I would definitely recommend it to others.
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
I grew up using the cheap, generic dish soap because my mother swears it's all the same. Let me tell you, it's not. After getting my own place and buying my own cleaning products, I will never switch back. Dawn is the best dish soap there is. It cleans even the greasiest, baked on messes in seconds. And it takes a fraction of product compared to other brands.
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
I use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid as an all purpose cleaner. Cleaning dishes, floors whole kitchen, diluted in a spray bottle to kill ants. Cuts grease like a knife. Only need to use a few drops.stained dirty messy clothing, a little dawnin the was does the job, because of the super concentration. Luv the variety of scentss. Use them all
Kristen F.
Beaver Falls, PA
I but this in the huge bottle to refill my smaller bottle to keep on the sink. It’s the only dish soap i trust to wash my daughters bottles. Plus i love the charity dawn does with wildlife. Life longer customer for sure
Autumn P.
Mobile, AL
This soap gets the job done! I never have issues with removing grease with this soap. I also use it of my dog gets a few fleas. It kills them and does not irritate the dogs skin after use.
Charlaine B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gentle enough to use on wildlife is what got me. I use this on everything! Dishes, cleaning my makeup brushes and sponges and getting rid of stains in my laundry. If I notice a stain I just dampen the spot, put some dawn, let it sit and throw in the washer. The best stain remover. I also use it on the multi surface cleaner that I mix up myself
Lisa F.
I have a large bottle of this and has lasted me almost a year. This has helped removed stubborn grease, grime and cooked on food from pots and pans. The big bottle is a great deal for $4.
Jocelyn I.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like this dish soap I like a good strong smell on my dishes because it can take any bad smell off and this works really good reason why I buy it! Not only does it smell good but it really helps cleaning them as well keeps them shiny looking
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?