BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lexi M.
Proctorville , OH
We use dawn to clean everything in our house from the dishes all the way to our pets. I love using the dish soap for it's legitimate purposes but it was a life saver when our dog and cat got fleas last summer. When we gave the animals baths in dawn it killed 3/4 of the fleas instantly and made it easier for us to get rid of the rest on our fur babies!
Anna X.
Literally the only dish soap I will ever use. Nothing else feels clean enough to me, even other varieties of Dawn Dish Soap. If I want clean dishes, I don't need something that smells like fresh cut meadows, I need really tough soap. That's what this is. I also use it to give my dogs a flea bath.
debbie c.
I love Dawn, it is hands down the best dishwashing detergent at cutting grease in dishwashing and housecleaning. I have tried many products to remove soapscum from my bathtub and sticky parts of my stove, and Dawn always comes through for me. It can dry the hands, so I wear gloves if I am doing heavy duty cleaning, but isn't that what any grease-dissolving product is for? I will probably always use Dawn.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
find Dawn dishwashing liquid to be the best at getting out the grease on dishes and on hands :-)
have been usomg Dawn for quite some time now and from all the other brands i've uses, i really like Dawn the best and will continue to use it. i would most definitely recommend for your dishwashing needs.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Enjoy using Dawn products. This dishwashing liquid does good job at removing stuck on grime from all of my dishes. Also this doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. Always a good price and pretty much everywhere sales this, so thats nice. I have repurchased this product and will continue to.
Kaitlyn H.
Port Huron, MI
I tend to create a bit of a mess when cooking for my parents or my friends, creating greasy messes, or leaving the dishes piled up a bit too long. The Dawn dish liquid makes it easy for me to clean up my greasy or dried on messes in an effective and timely manner.
My family has used the dawn dish washing liquid for at least 9 years now. This is most definitely a staple product in our home.
K'Nira W.
You definitely get your money's worth and then some from a bottle of dawn. You literally only need a few drops and you can clean just about anything. I use it on my dishes and for cleaning the stove and microwave. It has great grease fighting power which makes it my favorite dish soap choice!
Heather W.
I think that this dish-washing soap should be a staple in every household. It's affordable, effective, and smells great. Not to mention that it's safe for use on pets, helps the environment, and keeps dishes sparkling. I've used it for years and I have never even considered trying a new brand.
Tonya G.
Ripley, TN
I love Dawn dish liquid. One drop is all it takes to get the dishes clean. We also use it on our dog and cat for fleas. It works great without the harsh chemicals
Michelle M.
Nashville, TN
An oldie but goodie. Always does the job, and you don't have to use too much so the big bottle lasts me so long! So many uses around the house, too! Great for getting grease stains out of clothing -- I just dab some on and rub it in a bit before tossing in the washer with my regular load
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back