BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Debbie S.
I love this product. It works well on grease yet it is gentle on my hands. I have tried other dishwashing soap and I always go back to this brand. Dawn has many scents and unscented too. I would recommend that you give it a try. If it can clean wildlife safely it was to be good.
Amy Mimi R.
Orting, WA
My mother used this growing up and it's the first dish soap I bought in my college apartment and I will never go back! Gets the grease out of anything even on my clothes! Just a dab and good ol' elbow grease your good to go! I once tried Ajax haha and no don't do it so over drying haha stick to this brand!!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Dawn Ultra Original is always great to have on hand. Not only does it cut through grease and grime on heavily soiled pots and pans, but it makes a phenomenal multi-purpose cleanser when combined with white vinegar. No home is complete without a big bottle of Dawn Ultra Original.
Erica P.
Port Allegany, PA
The only dish detergent I ever use. My family has used it for generations. No other compares to Dawn. I use Dawn on dishes, bathing my animals, grease stain out of clothes. Dawn should be called the multi purpose cleaner.
lisa S.
This is the best dish washing liquid. This cuts grease and actually cleans. A little goes a long way. I also use this dish washing liquid for other things like laundry stain removal, in my homemade all purpose cleaners, and to clean grease marks after my husband works on the car.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I remember being a young kid and using this soap. I love it and it works amazing! I find it really works on stuck on nasty leftover food. It is a little drying on your hands but it is totally worth it. I buy this at my local supermarket. Yes, i definitely recommend this to others.
Jenna M.
New Bern, NC
Love the Dawn Original Scent! This stuff is the best at cutting any kind of grease or film on dishes. I think the scent of the original is so clean and refreshing. Also this soap suds up really good. I recommend this to others because it gets your dinnerware and dishes spotless.
Janette H.
I find that Dawn is the best when it comes to washing dishes. We bought store brand once and had to use so much more soap per wash than when we had used Dawn. It cuts through grease and grime easily. For dishes with dried foods, soaking them with a squirt of Dawn makes them much easier to clean.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Works wonders and gets dishes clean as they should be. it was very much indeed great at cleaning dishes and such . i get mine online at Wal mart stores but the pricing could be better for its value..but yes i do recommend this to anyone who wants a deep cleaning action dish soap.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
Good dishwashing liquid. I really do like how well it cleans my dishes. I do wish it was less deceptive, with the helping animals in oil spills though (since many of those don't end up actually being saved). I'd also prefer if it was more eco friendly package and ingredient wise.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?