BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Courtney J.
Dawn is a brand I've trusted for years on everything from dishes and countertops to tennis shoes and even my dog. Dawn cuts grease on even the grossest pots and pans all while being gentle on my skin. Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid and I will continue to use it in the future.
Margaret G.
Algoma, WI
This is the perfect dishwashing soap. Fresh scent, not too smelly because who wants their dishes to smell like apples when trying to eat chicken? Not me. I bought it at a Target near me and it was more expensive than other brands but also lasts a long time and is high quality.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. I stopped using scented dish soaps because it would leave a scent on my dishes. I don't want to taste that while eating my food. This doesn't leave a scent and it cleans better than the scented. It also has multiple uses which is awesome!
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
This is the go to dish soap for my dorm. It gets the job done, from grease to dried food. In addition, the original scent is not very strong, so everyone likes it. The large size means we don't have to refill it all the time, and so everyone can get their dishes clean, anytime
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is what I use in my home to wash my dishes and even bath my dog! It is the best cleaner I have found and the only one I trust to clean my dishes. Its tough on grease but gentle enough to bath my dog lol. It leaves a pleasant smell behind that I love as well. I will keep buying.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
The only dish soap I have ever bought or will ever buy. It smells great. Cleans the dishes wonderfully. It doesn't dry out your hands and if has many uses. Dripped some salad dressing on your shirt? No problem, Dawn will get it out. It's a staple in my kitchen and laundry room.
Jessica S.
St Paul, MN
After trying this our family won't use anything else. This smells great, cleans phenomenally, and cleans FAST!! My daughter who now is in college seems to find way to steal my bottle every time she is home! This was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I tried it!
Jennifer N.
This dish soap has served our family for years. Not only does it do a great job with dishes but it's perfect for washing pets as it's a flea deterrent. You don't need to use a lot no matter what you are washing. A little goes a long way and thus is extremely cost effective.
Ja'Nae L.
I love this soap because it cleans very well and you only need a little bit because it goes a long way. Also you can use this soap for other things like tough stains in the Toliet or grease stains in and around the oven. As a bonus its not as harsh as the concentrated soap.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
I absolutely love dawn. A little goes a long way and it cleans so nicely! I hate the soaps that don't bubble up but this one is great. I also support them because they helped clean the animals after the oil spill. That's why they always have the ducks on their packaging. Love!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?