BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. I stopped using scented dish soaps because it would leave a scent on my dishes. I don't want to taste that while eating my food. This doesn't leave a scent and it cleans better than the scented. It also has multiple uses which is awesome!
Nora M.
South Haven, MI
One drop.......really is all you need, this stuff is amazing and I have been using it since I have been on my own. Cuts the grease, great price and lasts a long time. All in all a great product to have in your kitchen right next to the sink, the bubbles last a long time too.
Jessica S.
St Paul, MN
After trying this our family won't use anything else. This smells great, cleans phenomenally, and cleans FAST!! My daughter who now is in college seems to find way to steal my bottle every time she is home! This was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I tried it!
Jennifer N.
This dish soap has served our family for years. Not only does it do a great job with dishes but it's perfect for washing pets as it's a flea deterrent. You don't need to use a lot no matter what you are washing. A little goes a long way and thus is extremely cost effective.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
Its Dawn... I don't think there is anything else that needs to be said. You can find this in the back of any commercial restaurant. It cuts right thru the grease and doesn't require half a bottle to do the job. If you have a choice between generic and dawn, always choose dawn.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
It is my opinion that Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent is the best in its class. You can not only use it on your dishes, but also on clothing as a pre- treatment, on carpet stains, and even on stains on the furniture. The best buy for your money. I will not use any other Detergent.
Rae W.
Carmichael, CA
The original and the best. I am so loyal to this stuff. I do occasionally buy other scents but this is my favorite. I love the color I love the smell I love how well it gets my dishes clean. A little goes a long way so it saves me money. I am going to keep using this forever.
Lynnsay B.
Depew, NY
This is the best dish soap ever. It may not smell the prettiest (it smells clean just not like flowers) but it works. I've tried alternatives and nothing cuts the grease quite like Dawn. There's obviously a reason it's the brand they use to clean up after oil spils. It works!
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
I frequently use this product. I purchase it from a local retailer. I believe the price is fair when the quality of the product is considered. It cuts through grease and oil. It does not appear to leave a film or water spots on dishes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
The only dish soap I have ever bought or will ever buy. It smells great. Cleans the dishes wonderfully. It doesn't dry out your hands and if has many uses. Dripped some salad dressing on your shirt? No problem, Dawn will get it out. It's a staple in my kitchen and laundry room.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?