BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Melissa V.
Camden, NY
I love dawn. I have used many other dishwashing liquids but this is always trustworthy and gets off grease and grime and stuck on food! It's a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for! It is very effective, I would dare say the most effective dishwashing liquid on the market. It smells great and is gently on your skin and gets your dishes clean! I would highly recommend!
Courtney J.
Dawn is a brand I've trusted for years on everything from dishes and countertops to tennis shoes and even my dog. Dawn cuts grease on even the grossest pots and pans all while being gentle on my skin. Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid and I will continue to use it in the future.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
This dish wash is good. The price is good and also cleans my dishes well. Only problem I have it that it itches my skin post wash. The scent it good but I am sensitive to this product. If you are not allergic to it then you may try it. I do not buy this anymore for that reason.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is the best dishsoap. It stays sudsy even with our hard water and it really cleans well and gets the grime off of everything. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. If it's good enough for the cute ducks then it's definitely good enough for my brushes and anything else!
Tamie O.
Citrus Hts, CA
Cannot and have not found it's equal. Recently tried another brand because of a coupon and couldn't wait to buy my classic Dawn again.
Works great with vinegar for stain removal in and around the house.
I've even used it on clothes to get rid of grease stains. Can't beat it.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
Its Dawn... I don't think there is anything else that needs to be said. You can find this in the back of any commercial restaurant. It cuts right thru the grease and doesn't require half a bottle to do the job. If you have a choice between generic and dawn, always choose dawn.
Hannah D.
Greenville, NC
Classic dawn is hard to beat! I mainly use my dishwasher, but I will do dishes by hand from time to time. This is always by my sink and has been for years. It's gentle yet effective and isn't too heavily scented. I know there are store brands that are similar, but I stick with Dawn.
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I ever use. I use it every day, not only for my dishes but for cleaning other things as well. You can use it to clean so many other things. If you put it with some vinegar you can clean your bathtub with it. It really does a great job on cutting grease and that is the main reason I use it as well as it can be used for many other cleaning purposes.
Courtney T.
Portsmouth, OH
Original scent ultra Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only dishwashing liquid buy I love it it gets everything clean not to mention you can use it for 1 million different things. It's also the only product I use to wash my daughters bottles because I know it's safe and I trust it
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nothing beats original Dawn! I have used the product on my dishes for years and it has yet to disappoint. I have tried other dish soaps in hopes that they may have the same effect as Dawn but I haven't found another product yet that can do what Dawn does.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?