BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Amber M.
I've always bought dawn I tried a store brand and u ant compare. dawn is the best its a little more pricey but what the other brands lack is you have to use so much that you end up having to buy more and end up wasting more money. well that doesn't happen with dawn it lasts me. u just have to put a smudge on your sponge and its good for almost all your dishes. I love it. perfect for your money
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! I use it not just to clean dishes but in my laundry as well. it works great as a pre-treater for grease and baby stains. I also use it to make my own laundry detergent. only the original blue formula though - don't try to substitute a different scent/version
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Dawn Original is the best dish soap. It cuts grease and cleans fast. You can also use this to get grease out of clothing and other fabrics. It is priced similar to other brands. It does have a clean scent to it without adding any exotic smells. I always keep this handy in my house.
Ashley B.
I absolutely love this soap! I use it with hydrogen peroxide and it actually will clean anything! Stains on carpets, couches, and even clothes. It has a good clean smell and of course I use it in our dishes as well! It's also good to use to get poison ivy dander off your clothes!
Maggie E.
Dawn dishwashing soap does a great job on more then just dishes. I have used it to get stains out of clothes. It is also easy on your skill and has a good scent. I always find it for a reasonable price in the grocery store and recommend it to others for dishes and clothing stains.
Sparkle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of dish detergent I use when I'm hand washing my dishes. It smells good, a little goes a long way, and plus it's not expensive at all. When you go with a cheaper brand, you have to use more product which leads you to have to buy more which isn't cost effective.
Missy D.
Olympia, WA
I like to stick with the original scent because I feel like dishes should smell like flowers. as this one does not leave any scent on the dishes. Nor does it leave any reside on them. I like using dawn dish soap and it's very effective for the price. and I will continue to buy it.
Jessica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this dish soap and here is why:
I use it for much more then washing dishes! I make my own cleaners and a few drops of this soap in my recipe is perfect for cleaning up pet messes! I don't know that if recommend it on a whim, this is already wildly used, but if asked I would recommend it.
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
Who doesn't love Dawn dish soap??? I know I do. It's the only dish soap I use and I keep a spare bottle under the sink. Does a great job at removing those nasty grease stains and doesn't take long to do the job. No overnight soaking just a bit of hot water and dawn soap and you're good to go.
Liliana A.
I love this dish soap will never use another great to remove stains off clothes great for degreaser I use it as you can see on many other things not just dishes on my
Counters and kids stains I love it works great and a little goes a long way I think everyone should use this stuff
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?