BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?167 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Lyn S.
An oldie but goodie. Can't complain about a product that continues to do well in my kitchen. I sometimes also use this on my laundry if I have grease stains on my kids clothes. May seem like I'm just blowing smoke but I can't say anything nicer than what has already been said about this product. I am a lifelong customer.
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
Who would have ever thought that dish soap, like Dawn could be helpful in so many ways! Not only is it the best dish soap for stuck on, greasy messes but it works magic around the house! I use it in homemade bathtub cleaner, stain removers, flea killer, gnat catcher, and many other uses! I even use it to help remove nasty pet smells! My husband has a dirty job and even uses it to shower with on his dirtiest of days! I ALWAYS have more than one bottle on hand!
Marissa D.
Hudson , MA
The best dish washing liquid period. One bottle will last me months, because a little goes a long way! It really is tough on grease and residue! I also love this product because there are so many other applications for it other than dishes! I recently used it to help wash my cabinets and wood work and it's very gentile.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Growing up my mother always used dawn so I bought it when we first moved into our first place. But I will not buy Dawn again. After I had used it I didn't notice that smell at first so I continued to use it. Then I noticed that when I was near my sink I smelled an awful smell. I thought it was my sponge so I got rid of it and cleaned my sink. Then when I was drinking out of one of our cups that was just washed it smelled so bad. So disappointed.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is the only dish soap that I will buy. It's great as a dish soap but I use it to clean many other things as well, such as pretreating stains on messy baby clothes, on the carpet, mixed with vinegar to clean the bathtub. And my favorite thing is that they donate to help animals. Will continue to buy this product.
Christina F.
I use Dawn for just about all my cleaning needs. Dishes, make up tools, getting rid of fleas, washing windows, cleaning the bath, you name it. I usually keep a mixture of 2-3 teaspoons of dawn diluted in a spray bottle for a multipurpose cleaner for around the house. It's got a light scent to it, but it just smells clean.
Stephanie S.
Good product, works great. Very sudsy, a little goes a long way!

I can't tell much difference between brands, just know what works and what doesn't, but I suppose that's the most important part, no?

I tend to buy from Costco, so I go through one of these....maybe in a year...possibly every 18 months. Well worth the purchase
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
For those of use washing dishes by hand you NEED a soap that is going to work. Dawn is hands down the best -cuts grease instantly. I save time and can wash dishes faster because it works so well. I have tried other brands in the past but dawn always tops them.
Alexis P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Y'all, this is the best thing in the world to me. I use it for some many different things. My favorite is to use it to wash my dog to get the fleas off. It will start killing them instantly. I also use it for anything greasy. I use this on my shirts as soon as I spill something on them. Great stuff for a great price.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This is one of the only dish soaps I will usually ever use. Dawn has made such great contributions to helping clean up oil spills and wildlife affected by said spills. I read a story at one point about how a semi truck had crashed and spilled animal fat all over the highway. They tried tons of different high grade cleaners and nothing worked. Dawn eventually sent a tanker of Dawn soap and it was the only thing that worked. Now, that's worth using!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?