BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Mayra R.
Plano, TX
I love this dish soap as it leaves all dishes feeling extremely well cleaned. It cuts through grease easily and effortlessly. I like that it lathers up really well which allows you to ensure you haven't missed any spots. Although it claims to be gentle enough to use on animals, it still makes my hands peel if I have washed a lot of dishes. However, of all the detergents I've used, the reaction I have is best with this product.
Breanna N.
I like Dawn because it works wonders! I tend to get grease spots on my shirts and other comfortable clothing without noticing until its time for me to do my laundry. If you put this in the washer along with detergent, it will get rid of grease spots. I'm gonna buy my own personal bottle to use for doing laundry
Katt C.
The classic.! The beast.! The always go-to.! That's some of the great things there are to say about this multi functional dish liquid. Dawn is great for it all. Use it to clean your dishes, use it to kill your pets fleas, use it to scrub your tub and shower. It can be used for everything.! Love it.! A staple in my house.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I love Dawn dish soap. I think it cleans better than any other . Not only does it cut grease it is used for many other things as well. I always get a great value on it when i purchase it. I usually purchase it at Dollar Tree , if they are out Ill go to Walmart to get it. I definitely recommend others to buy it
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Dawn is the absolute best dishwashing soap that is on the market at this present time. It not only cuts through grease at lightening speed, it does wonders to a person's hands. Take a look at what it has done to save all the marine life from all the filth in the ocean, oil and such! Dawn also has a very pleasant scent.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
I purchased Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent at Walmart. This product has a very nice scent and is a good value. We use this product for all of our dish washing as we do not have a dish washer. We also use the product occasionally to give our dogs a bath. Very happy with the product. Will purchase again.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , OR
Dawn Original is by far the best dishwashing liquid! It does a great job of degreasing dirty dishes. You can buy it at any store. It smells fresh and clean and the scent isn't overpowering. It has multiple uses. It's safe as a flea treatment for pets. It cuts through tub grime making bathroom cleaning a breeze.
Esmeralda G.
Austin, TX
I love Dawn dishwashing detergent. Did you know that it not only cleans dirty dishes but it's great on laundry stains as a spot remover too. I dab some dawn on a stain, throw it in the washing machine and wash it clean. Gently removed unwanted hair color too. So many wonderful uses for Dawn Dishwashing Liquid.
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This my go to for dishwashing liquid. It gets the grease off my dishes. Leaves them sparkling clean. :) I even add some to my husband's laundry loads. To get the grease out of his clothes. Works great. I also use a small amount to clean just about everything. Walls... counters.. floors.. works on everything. :)
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
You can not fine a better dish soap. It really takes grease out of your way. I hate the fill of greasy eater but when I use dawn my water doesn't feel greasy. It cleans the dishes so good and you dishes doesn't feel like grease when you are done. There are a lot of things you can use dawn not just for dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?