BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Jenny K.
I am so glad I made this purchase. While living in a dorm washing dishes is inevitable. This soap is the perfect size for college students with a limited amount of space and on a budget. It cleans very well and gets all the grease off without trouble. I will defiantly buy again.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn Ultra is perfect for washing dishes and getting them to talk clean. I do not have a dish washer and I count on dawn at my sink to keep my dishes sparkling! It may be a bit more expensive than other brands, but it works! I highly recommend it and always repurchase this product!
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
To me this is Dawn. The blue dawn is the best soap Cuts through grease. Smells amazing cleans off the dirt. And you can use it on your animals as well and it doesn't hurt them. I purchased dawn at target. This is my most use dish soap if you gotta wash dishes this is what you need.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Works wonders and gets dishes clean as they should be. it was very much indeed great at cleaning dishes and such . i get mine online at Wal mart stores but the pricing could be better for its value..but yes i do recommend this to anyone who wants a deep cleaning action dish soap.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Nothing washes dishes as well. Cuts right through grease with a tiny drop. If anything needs to soak it'll come right off after soaking with this product. Other brands did not leave my dishes as clean. It's also multi purpose, you can clean just about anything with it including your dogs.
Debbie S.
I love this product. It works well on grease yet it is gentle on my hands. I have tried other dishwashing soap and I always go back to this brand. Dawn has many scents and unscented too. I would recommend that you give it a try. If it can clean wildlife safely it was to be good.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
Good dishwashing liquid. I really do like how well it cleans my dishes. I do wish it was less deceptive, with the helping animals in oil spills though (since many of those don't end up actually being saved). I'd also prefer if it was more eco friendly package and ingredient wise.
Amanda P.
Broomall, PA
I would recommend this product to anyone. It's farfar more cost effective than the smaller bottles for our use. We have a built in soap pump and this easily refills it. Dawn is also a fantastic product and if it's good enough for the animals in oil spoils, it's good enough for us!
Sparkle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of dish detergent I use when I'm hand washing my dishes. It smells good, a little goes a long way, and plus it's not expensive at all. When you go with a cheaper brand, you have to use more product which leads you to have to buy more which isn't cost effective.
Missy D.
Olympia, WA
I like to stick with the original scent because I feel like dishes should smell like flowers. as this one does not leave any scent on the dishes. Nor does it leave any reside on them. I like using dawn dish soap and it's very effective for the price. and I will continue to buy it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?