BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Regina C.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Dawn,it cleans my dish from the stuck on food to the greasy pots abd pans. I also use it as a shampoo for my dog.
Michele V.
Whitman, NE
Love the original dawn, it's my go to dish soap, cleans so much more than dishes. Helps fight stains, soaking cuts, etc.
Destiny S.
Zanesville, OH
Dawn does wonders! I have used dawn for a while now and it works amazing! Don't do the scrubbing let Dawn do it for you!
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
I love Dawn, I have no downsides to say about it. Cleans effectively, leaves no residue, and isn't too harsh on my skin.
kim m.
okemah, OK
The go to for dish soap it cuts grease really well and cleans the dishes too i use this to cut grease on my clothes also
Zahireen C.
Oh yes! Dawn dish soap is freakin amazing! It's very sudsy and it gets all the gunk and grime out of all my dirty dishes
Angel C.
A little goes a long way. There is nothing better than the classic dawn detergent. It is good for more than just dishes.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH
I have tried different brands but I will never use anything else on my dirty dishes. I use less soap and it last longer.
Nichole L.
I have used this for years I like the fact that the price is always affordable. It cleans my dishes and cuts the grease.
Alexis K.
Lockport, IL
Best dishwashing soap ever gets all the grease out you only have to use a small amount to clean a large amount of dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?