BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Are you sick every time I wash dishes it is so good to be cleaning the dishes when you're cleaning it I'm Don is very good couldn't get to test things out like Oxsee clean but Don is so much better just so you know and it is really good and I definitely would suggest this to anyone that loves to get there dishwashing things on
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I definitely prefer the original Dawn over any other scent of Dawn. I use it most often on the animals I rescue as it is very gentle and effective at cleansing and killing off any fleas. It doesn't irritate their sensitive skin and the fleas are quickly killed! I end up with healthy, happy animals!!
Tammy S.
DAWN has always been my go to dish soap. I have tried other brands but they just do not compare to DAWN. When I use this I feel like my dishes are really clean. I even use this on my pets to get rid of fleas. Other dish soaps do not compare with the grease cutting or the cleanliness of the dishes.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love Dawn soap! It's a classic. I've always used Dawn soap for dishes, stains, grease..just about anything. It's a great multi-purpose soap. The consistency is great. A little goes a very long way, so it lasts a while too. Plus it's very inexpensive and it's a great organization. Great for washing your hands too. Doesn't dry them out and leaves them very smooth. No other soap adds up to Dawn. This is the best soap!
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I always keep with the original when purchasing a Dawn dishwashing product. The scent is neutral, there's not strong scent to it. Dawn is one of the best dish soaps out there. I love it! It washes out the grease easily. I've repurchased it many times and I would highly recommend this product to others.
C J.
This is basically all that we use in my house. It's cheap. It's not super fancy or super expensive. It's just plain old dish soap that goes down the drain anyway. It does the job. It cuts through the grease on pots and pans and has even been used to bathe the family dog from time to time. Recommend!
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
This is the best dish soap around and I don't think that will change anytime soon. Residue is NOT left on dishes, it's safe on your hands, and it actually CLEANS the dishes! Another great this about this product is that a little goes a long way... even when you're cleaning grease or stuck-on food!
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
Nothing gets my dishes clean as well as Dawn. They really aren't kidding when they say that this cuts grease fast. No store brand soap will cut grease like Dawn. It is gentle on hands, has a great scent and works so well. I would continue to purchase this in the future and recommend this to everyone.
Lisa K.
It is a great detergent, it's used for a lot more than just washing dishes. If you have pets who come inside and out and they have fleas you can use it to get rid of them, although not too much due to may dry their skin. It's great if you dye your hair and if you want to tone it down.  The price value is wonderful specially for such great market product as you may use for all sort of home products. You must try
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Preferred dish soap. I don't have a dishwasher so I feel like this lasts longer than other brands. It cleans well, suds a lot (which helps clean items better). I have a large bottle and will continue to buy. I also love that the company does a lot with animals during oil spills and natural disasters.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?