BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Liliana A.
I love this dish soap will never use another great to remove stains off clothes great for degreaser I use it as you can see on many other things not just dishes on my
Counters and kids stains I love it works great and a little goes a long way I think everyone should use this stuff
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Dawn Ultra Original is always great to have on hand. Not only does it cut through grease and grime on heavily soiled pots and pans, but it makes a phenomenal multi-purpose cleanser when combined with white vinegar. No home is complete without a big bottle of Dawn Ultra Original.
Jenny K.
I am so glad I made this purchase. While living in a dorm washing dishes is inevitable. This soap is the perfect size for college students with a limited amount of space and on a budget. It cleans very well and gets all the grease off without trouble. I will defiantly buy again.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Dawn Original is the best dish soap. It cuts grease and cleans fast. You can also use this to get grease out of clothing and other fabrics. It is priced similar to other brands. It does have a clean scent to it without adding any exotic smells. I always keep this handy in my house.
Jenna M.
New Bern, NC
Love the Dawn Original Scent! This stuff is the best at cutting any kind of grease or film on dishes. I think the scent of the original is so clean and refreshing. Also this soap suds up really good. I recommend this to others because it gets your dinnerware and dishes spotless.
Briana S.
I carry dawn in my car and pack in on vacation. This is the best cleaning product you will ever buy. It's great on clothing stains, cleaning windows, fruit fly traps, degreasing, carpet cleaning, laundry. My uses are endless. Tsa kept eyeing me up as I left the country with my small bottle of dawn. You never know when you'll need it. Ps no other brand compares to dawn, I've tried, I've failed.
Destiny R.
Best dishwashing soao its good for the wild life its good with me the prive is fantasic and the value is better deffinity beats mt greesyest dished i have no bad comments and lall good tbings to say i only use this soap and will continue to buy it and sugest any one else to as well
Erica P.
Port Allegany, PA
The only dish detergent I ever use. My family has used it for generations. No other compares to Dawn. I use Dawn on dishes, bathing my animals, grease stain out of clothes. Dawn should be called the multi purpose cleaner.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I remember being a young kid and using this soap. I love it and it works amazing! I find it really works on stuck on nasty leftover food. It is a little drying on your hands but it is totally worth it. I buy this at my local supermarket. Yes, i definitely recommend this to others.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn Ultra is perfect for washing dishes and getting them to talk clean. I do not have a dish washer and I count on dawn at my sink to keep my dishes sparkling! It may be a bit more expensive than other brands, but it works! I highly recommend it and always repurchase this product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?