BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
Who doesn't love Dawn dish soap??? I know I do. It's the only dish soap I use and I keep a spare bottle under the sink. Does a great job at removing those nasty grease stains and doesn't take long to do the job. No overnight soaking just a bit of hot water and dawn soap and you're good to go.
Janette H.
I find that Dawn is the best when it comes to washing dishes. We bought store brand once and had to use so much more soap per wash than when we had used Dawn. It cuts through grease and grime easily. For dishes with dried foods, soaking them with a squirt of Dawn makes them much easier to clean.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn Ultra is perfect for washing dishes and getting them to talk clean. I do not have a dish washer and I count on dawn at my sink to keep my dishes sparkling! It may be a bit more expensive than other brands, but it works! I highly recommend it and always repurchase this product!
Aracelie V.
I love dawn dish soap! I feel like it cleans well and i like that it has a verity of scents! It is very effective and it gets the job done! It's not expensive at all! I always buy mine at Walmart and I would buy it again!
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
Really, give this a try if you haven't.. even if it's the tiniest bottle it cleans and works great on the greasy pans.. but one thing I have noticed is it wears out my nail polish when I do my nails. Sometimes I wear those dishwashing gloves & that helps keep my polish on longer.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is amazing! I use it not just to clean dishes but in my laundry as well. it works great as a pre-treater for grease and baby stains. I also use it to make my own laundry detergent. only the original blue formula though - don't try to substitute a different scent/version
Briana S.
I carry dawn in my car and pack in on vacation. This is the best cleaning product you will ever buy. It's great on clothing stains, cleaning windows, fruit fly traps, degreasing, carpet cleaning, laundry. My uses are endless. Tsa kept eyeing me up as I left the country with my small bottle of dawn. You never know when you'll need it. Ps no other brand compares to dawn, I've tried, I've failed.
Liliana A.
I love this dish soap will never use another great to remove stains off clothes great for degreaser I use it as you can see on many other things not just dishes on my
Counters and kids stains I love it works great and a little goes a long way I think everyone should use this stuff
Debbie S.
I love this product. It works well on grease yet it is gentle on my hands. I have tried other dishwashing soap and I always go back to this brand. Dawn has many scents and unscented too. I would recommend that you give it a try. If it can clean wildlife safely it was to be good.
Sparkle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of dish detergent I use when I'm hand washing my dishes. It smells good, a little goes a long way, and plus it's not expensive at all. When you go with a cheaper brand, you have to use more product which leads you to have to buy more which isn't cost effective.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?