BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shannon G.
This soap does it all! It cuts grease like you would not believe. I don't have to soak my dishes long or scrub hard when I'm using Dawn. I love the smell and it isn't too hard on my hands. I love using it with some mint on my dog because it cleans him off and, honestly, kills the fleas! Also, I mix this with some vinegar to clean my bathroom without having to scrub away my life! Excellent product.
mandy s.
Plattsburgh, NY
As far as dish soap goes I believe this one is the best. I enjoy using dawn when doing my dishes because I know they will come out clean. Dawn also has many other house hold uses so it always comes in handy. from trying to clean your glass shower doors to killing fleas off of animals! #contest #influensterapp #dawn
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
This is always the dish soap I choose - it has multiple cleaning purposes, and it smells great! When I lived in our first home (built in 1952), we didn't have a dishwasher, and Dawn lasted forever! I could stretch one bottle to last a ton of sinks full of dishes, and they always came out squeaky clean! I also use it with diluted vinegar + water to clean bathroom tile, the shower/tub, and sink area.
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
DAWN BLUE DISH SOAP IS THE BEST ITEM FOR EVERYTHING!!!! Not only does it work exceedingly well, but it also works great for other things! Mix blue dawn dish soap with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to de-skunk your dog.... Use blue dawn dish soap diluted with water to bath your animals NOT animal shampoo, it keeps their Ph balanced and works just as well, if not better, than any other animal shampoo.
Janette H.
I find that Dawn is the best when it comes to washing dishes. We bought store brand once and had to use so much more soap per wash than when we had used Dawn. It cuts through grease and grime easily. For dishes with dried foods, soaking them with a squirt of Dawn makes them much easier to clean.
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
We only use Dawn dish soap. We use it to clean pans that can't go through the dishwasher and of course to clean almost anything else in the house. I like it because it works well and doesn't dry my hands out. A lot of other brands of soap are very drying. It's also safe to use to clean our parrot cage and I've used it to clean some really tough things like our dusty window blinds. Never disappoints.
Sparkle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of dish detergent I use when I'm hand washing my dishes. It smells good, a little goes a long way, and plus it's not expensive at all. When you go with a cheaper brand, you have to use more product which leads you to have to buy more which isn't cost effective.
Sara R.
What I love most about Dawn is that when you purchase, they donate a portion of the proceeds to help save wildlife! I'm willing to spend the extra amount for a good cause!
Not only that, but Dawn is multi purpose! I've never used a dish soap that so easily cleans up grease! I've even used it on clothes before to take out stains (grease or otherwise)! Not to mention, this soap smells fantastic!
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
My family thoroughly believes that no other brand of dish soap can even hold a candle to Dawn dish liquid. Original scent is the house favorite but I tend to like the antibacterial version better. It's pricier than other brands but it is definitely worth it as it works much better.
Amber M.
I've always bought dawn I tried a store brand and u ant compare. dawn is the best its a little more pricey but what the other brands lack is you have to use so much that you end up having to buy more and end up wasting more money. well that doesn't happen with dawn it lasts me. u just have to put a smudge on your sponge and its good for almost all your dishes. I love it. perfect for your money
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?