BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Blanca G.
My absolute favorite. The scented ones don't work as well as the original.. It's soft on my hands and get my dishes clean.
Camille D.
Texarkana, AR
I have always used Dawn not only is it good on dishes, we use it to bath our puppy for fleas and use it in carpet cleaner.
Megan G.
I only use the original Dawn dish soap. It cleans dishes well and I also use it to wash my dog. It keeps fleas off of her.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
This dish detergent goes along way. it cuts grease so fast.the smell is very pleasent also. it cleans everything spotless.
Vanessa M.
I love this dish soap for everything. I always restock every few weeks. To me it seems lik the safest most effective soap.
Shannon C.
Weirton, WV
Hands down cleans the best. It's also amazing to use on pets during flea season and won't hurt them or dry out their skin.
Lauren W.
Fowlerville, MI
Nothing beats the original . It cuts through all the grease and left over food on my pans but is still gentle on my hands.
Serena R.
Hope, AR
Nothing like a classic and this soap is a true classic! Awesome degreaser, limited scrubbing when used.. A household must!
Ashley A.
This is the only dish Soap I will buy! It gets your dishes very clean and does great with oil. The price is great as well.
Kelly W.
Arlington
Great for cleaning way more than dishes. You can clean shoes to keep them looking new. Dawn is a GREAT stain pretreatment.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?