BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
VANESSA S.
Beeville, TX
The original Dawn is the best in my opinion. Nothing leaves ,my dishes cleaner than this product. I love the scent and the way my hands are never dry or left feeling slippery after each use. I recommend Dawn compared to other brands because it is affordable and a little goes a long way!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Dawn is good when you really want to make sure the job gets done. In addition to dishes, I use it to clean residue off my stained glass projects so that they can really sparkle. The price is usually very affordable. I try to get more natural soaps and go for the dye-free when I can find it.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux , LA
This is my go-to dish detergent! It gets all of my dishes clean and doesn't leave behind any residue. It removes grease so easily. I don't have to use nearly as much product compared to other brands. It is a great value for the low price and I will definitely continue buying this product.
mandy s.
Plattsburgh, NY
As far as dish soap goes I believe this one is the best. I enjoy using dawn when doing my dishes because I know they will come out clean. Dawn also has many other house hold uses so it always comes in handy. from trying to clean your glass shower doors to killing fleas off of animals! #contest #influensterapp #dawn
Brittany B.
West union, SC
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use. It's a great value for the price too. I use it for many different things from washing dishes to homemade household cleaners to actually washing my dog it in. I always buy this brand and have had no problems
With it. I highly recommend to everyone.
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
Our family loves Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent so very much, I buy it in the 90oz size & refill our big kitchen bottle dispenser as well as our travel sized bottle for trips & always ALWAYS take a bottle with us on the road while traveling to keep our water bottles & travel gear clean!
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
You can't beat the original when it comes to dish washing. This specific blue Dawn is always a staple in my house. I use it for more than just doing dishes. It helps remove fleas, and when combined with vinegar helps clean the bathtub in seconds. Also great at getting stains out of the carpet.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I use this for dishes and it is the best dog shampoo out there. They used this to get the oil off animals when we had that huge oil spill in florida as well. I use it on our puppy and the fleas just drop off unlike actual dog shampoo which can take a cleaning or two before it even works!
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this product on so many things beyond dishes, and I can't say enough good things. It has a classic scent that I love and it does an amazing job and giving my dishes a deep clean. I know when I juse this product, I don't have to worry about any left behind food particles.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
I have always loved dawn, but their newer blue formula (supposedly original) does not clean as effectively as it did before. It still works much better than any of those other cheap brands, and cuts through grease alright (not amazing, just alright). Wish it wasn't so expensive though!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?