BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This is one of the only dish soaps I will usually ever use. Dawn has made such great contributions to helping clean up oil spills and wildlife affected by said spills. I read a story at one point about how a semi truck had crashed and spilled animal fat all over the highway. They tried tons of different high grade cleaners and nothing worked. Dawn eventually sent a tanker of Dawn soap and it was the only thing that worked. Now, that's worth using!
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is the only dish soap that I will buy. It's great as a dish soap but I use it to clean many other things as well, such as pretreating stains on messy baby clothes, on the carpet, mixed with vinegar to clean the bathtub. And my favorite thing is that they donate to help animals. Will continue to buy this product.
Cassie B.
Chatsworth, GA
Dawn is the way to go! It removes so much grease and smells really great. I don't mind paying an extra penny for this product because it does exactly what it says and then some. It is also pet friendly and alot of people may not know, but it helps rid fleas. I love the variety and it keeps my hands feeling soft and clean.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
The best dish washing liquid period. One bottle will last me months, because a little goes a long way! It really is tough on grease and residue! I also love this product because there are so many other applications for it other than dishes! I recently used it to help wash my cabinets and wood work and it's very gentile.
Ashley M.
Blacklick, OH
I absolutely love dawn dish detergent..besides the clean smell, it really does wonders! I've used it for many years now and it's by far the most universal cleaner that I have found. Ive used this soap on stains in clothes,cleaning my bathtub and also couch! Vinegar and dawn is my miracle cleaner for sure! Love this stuff
Lyn S.
An oldie but goodie. Can't complain about a product that continues to do well in my kitchen. I sometimes also use this on my laundry if I have grease stains on my kids clothes. May seem like I'm just blowing smoke but I can't say anything nicer than what has already been said about this product. I am a lifelong customer.
Charys P.
Roanoke, VA
For those of use washing dishes by hand you NEED a soap that is going to work. Dawn is hands down the best -cuts grease instantly. I save time and can wash dishes faster because it works so well. I have tried other brands in the past but dawn always tops them.
Alexis P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Y'all, this is the best thing in the world to me. I use it for some many different things. My favorite is to use it to wash my dog to get the fleas off. It will start killing them instantly. I also use it for anything greasy. I use this on my shirts as soon as I spill something on them. Great stuff for a great price.
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg , KY
Who would have ever thought that dish soap, like Dawn could be helpful in so many ways! Not only is it the best dish soap for stuck on, greasy messes but it works magic around the house! I use it in homemade bathtub cleaner, stain removers, flea killer, gnat catcher, and many other uses! I even use it to help remove nasty pet smells! My husband has a dirty job and even uses it to shower with on his dirtiest of days! I ALWAYS have more than one bottle on hand!
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
I have used a bunch of different dish soaps over the last few years, but I always come back to Dawn. I like it because there is no scent and the suds last. I managed to get lucky and find it at the Dollar Tree. It really does save to pay a little more for Dawn then buying cheaper brands as the suds last, and you use less.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?