BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Love Dawn Dish Washing Detergent! It's the only kind i use & from past experiences works way better than the other brands!
aira s.
Glendale, CA
This big one lasts long. i only need a little bit and it goes a long way. it also removes the grease from dishes very well
Lauren W.
Fowlerville, MI
Nothing beats the original . It cuts through all the grease and left over food on my pans but is still gentle on my hands.
Shannon C.
Weirton, WV
Hands down cleans the best. It's also amazing to use on pets during flea season and won't hurt them or dry out their skin.
Megan G.
I only use the original Dawn dish soap. It cleans dishes well and I also use it to wash my dog. It keeps fleas off of her.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
This dish detergent goes along way. it cuts grease so fast.the smell is very pleasent also. it cleans everything spotless.
Sara M.
This is the only brand of dish washing liquid I will use. I have tried others and none of them compare in quality to Dawn.
Erin B.
Odenville, AL
Who doesn't love Dawn? I use it to clean makeup brushes, get grease stains out of clothes, and, of course, to wash dishes!
Vanessa M.
I love this dish soap for everything. I always restock every few weeks. To me it seems lik the safest most effective soap.
Tammy B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Dawn, been using it for years. Works and smells good. I just wish there would be coupons for all my products I use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?