BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ashlen B.
This is the absolute best dishwashing liquid that I have tried. I highly recommend it. It cleans anything and everything!
Nesa V.
This is the only brand i buy! Nothing compares! I love all the scents, the apple is the best and the blue one is amazing!
Praise E.
Salem, MA
I like it. It helps to remove the oils from our dishes well and the scent isn't overbearing like other dishwashing soaps.
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA
I love dawn! We use it for everything at my house. I use it on stains and also it works as a great flea killer on dogs!!!
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Best dish soap out of all I've tried, I do a lot of dishes and it never fail. Clean anything and doesn't dry out my hands
Jamie C.
E Longmeadow, MA
No other product cleans dishes like dawn. It smells great and is even safe to use on the car seat!! Win win for everyone.
Keegan D.
Kimball, NE
I love this soap! It smells great, keeps my hands soft and gets the stuck on food and grease off of the dishes with ease.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Love Dawn. It is great for many different things. Works great as degreaser but also works on removing fleas from animals.
Courtney M.
Love all dawn products! Nothing seems to get the dishes as clean as this product. I love it. It's always my old faithful.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Have used this forever. The suds lasts a long time very light clean smell and doesn't leave your hands dry as the desert.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?