BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
Great basic dish soap. Suds up really well allowing you to get a lot of dishes done. Plus, they always help animals after an oil spill. Who can't get behind that??
Patty B.
My go to for everything! Not only for my dishes but a few drops to clean the tub after kids take a bath cuts dirt and grime , not hard scrubbing. Dawn is perfect!
Kris B.
Felton, CA
Dawn is super reliable. You don't need a lot to go far. It tends to have a little bit of a higher price than its competitors, but it's worth it. I also like Dawn because this soap is used to clean up animals who get trapped in oil spills. That shows you how effective it is at cleaning and how gentle it is to life. I like when companies are related to the broader community and do good for others.
Clair P.
The dawn original dishwashing liquid is the best liquid dish soap I've found. Not only does a little go a long way so you get your money's worth (not that it's pricey to begin with) it can also be used for multiple things. I use it for my dishes, washing my makeup brushes, washing my dog, I've even gotten tough bathroom stains up using dawn. It's a multi-purpose soap that nothing will compare to!
Elise N.
Waukesha, WI
Foams nicely and takes grease right off the pan. Sometimes I have to let it sit with water in pots if there is dried on food, but within an hour, I can easily remove and clean it. A little goes a long way so it seems like the bottle lasts forever. Dawn is the only dish soap I'll buy.
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
If it's not broke don't fix it! This is the same dish soap my mom used when I was a kid. It works for EVERYTHING. Stains on clothes? Pretreat with this! Grease stain, dawn gets it out. Stubborn grass stains? Dawn again. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. Smells greasy and works even better.
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
For years I always bought the cheapest dish soap possible. Then I finally decided to give it a try and it's truly the best grease cutting soap available. Ounce for ounce you'll use less Dawn than any other brand. Save money over time and use Dawn despite being more expensive per bottle.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
There's nothing this can't do. It's great for washing dishes but also incredible at cleaning most of my furniture. I also love adding it to my carpet cleaner to get my carpets extra clean. I even use it to bathe my cats, it works and is recommended on animals since it's so sensitive.
Ivonne G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is honestly the best soap, it might be a bit more expensive than other brands but it works great it's worth every penny. A small amount goes a long way unlike the other soaps that you have to keep applying over and over again. I even use it to shower my two dogs since some friends recommended the soap and maintains their fur super soft, they're huskies so you can really tell the difference.
Glory A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like the DAWN soap. It does what is suppose to do. Dawn can also be used for so many other things. A new one I learned from someone about a week ago is that it;s good fto bathe your dog with if you think it has fleas....wow! luckily I won;t be needing dawn for that ...excellent product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?