BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Megan D.
Dryden, NY
This is a product I love and couldn't live without! I not only use this to get through the toughest dish build up on all types of pots, pans and other dishes but also on my families clothing stains. I have two step children and they are both busy and active where some of the toughest stain occur. I use dawn to pretreat the stain before washing it and have been successful 99% of the time! I have multiple bottles around the house as well as in my classroom at the school I work at!
Morrisa J.
Odenville, AL
This dishwashing detergent is EVERYTHING!!!! You can not only wash your dishes with this and make them extra squeaky clean, you can also bathe your pets with it to kill fleas and even clean your makeup brushes with it! It's like a one stop shop for cleaning multiple things around the house. It is effective , efficient, and one drop goes a LONG way! I definitely recommend this for you to try out if you haven't already. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I refuse to do dishes with anything but Dawn!! It smells great and reminds me of my mom and grandmother because Dawn was their brand too. I know that with a few drops of Dawn I can tackle the biggest of dinner messes and feel confident that my dishes are clean and germ free. They cut grease like no other brand out there.
MJ P.
The only dish detergent I buy. Cuts through grease and the suds last longer than any of the other detergents I have tried. No harsh scent. My sensitive skin has no issues with this. It also works great one dogs when they rub on something a skunk has touched. I have had that happen twice and the detergent broke down the skunk oil after just a couple of scrub downs. Use it to periodically wash my walls and it is gentle enough that my paint is not effected.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Dawn will truly get the grease off of anything (including veggie oil off of cars, it's a long story). It also is good for getting oil stains out of clothing and I know a friend who occasionally uses it to strip the oil from their hair. Dawn has so many uses other than cleaning dishes and is definitely a household staple.
abigail h.
I bought dawn for the longest time because that's what my mom bought when I was growing up.. after I moved out on my own I tried to save a little by buying off brand soap.. BIG mistake! I found I wasn't saving money at all since I was using it up faster and my dishes weren't as clean.. I've since went back to buying dawn.
Christina F.
I use Dawn for just about all my cleaning needs. Dishes, make up tools, getting rid of fleas, washing windows, cleaning the bath, you name it. I usually keep a mixture of 2-3 teaspoons of dawn diluted in a spray bottle for a multipurpose cleaner for around the house. It's got a light scent to it, but it just smells clean.
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
Dawn is the only brand I recommend for dish soap. I've tried many different brands but Dawn is the only one that truly cleans my dishes. There are some brands that may be slightly cheaper but the quality is not nearly as good as Dawn. I'd rather pay a little more for good quality. Will definitely recommend to others.
Rebecca S.
Aberdeen, MD
I love dawn soap. Dawn soap is the only dish soap I will use. Dawn soap fights the grime and grease off dishes. I also use Dawn soap on my stained clothes to help lift the stain off my clothes. The smell isn't overpowering but always leaves everything smelling nice. I definitely recommend dawn soap to all my friends :)
Stephanie S.
Good product, works great. Very sudsy, a little goes a long way!

I can't tell much difference between brands, just know what works and what doesn't, but I suppose that's the most important part, no?

I tend to buy from Costco, so I go through one of these....maybe in a year...possibly every 18 months. Well worth the purchase
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?