BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I refuse to do dishes with anything but Dawn!! It smells great and reminds me of my mom and grandmother because Dawn was their brand too. I know that with a few drops of Dawn I can tackle the biggest of dinner messes and feel confident that my dishes are clean and germ free. They cut grease like no other brand out there.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cannot say a bad thing about Dawn. My mom used Dawn and her mom used Dawn. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
This dish washing liquid is great to use to rinse off your dishes and then also to deep clean them if you don't have time to wait for the dishwasher. It comes in many scents, all great, and doesn't dry out your skin.
Megan D.
Dryden, NY
This is a product I love and couldn't live without! I not only use this to get through the toughest dish build up on all types of pots, pans and other dishes but also on my families clothing stains. I have two step children and they are both busy and active where some of the toughest stain occur. I use dawn to pretreat the stain before washing it and have been successful 99% of the time! I have multiple bottles around the house as well as in my classroom at the school I work at!
Morrisa J.
Odenville, AL
This dishwashing detergent is EVERYTHING!!!! You can not only wash your dishes with this and make them extra squeaky clean, you can also bathe your pets with it to kill fleas and even clean your makeup brushes with it! It's like a one stop shop for cleaning multiple things around the house. It is effective , efficient, and one drop goes a LONG way! I definitely recommend this for you to try out if you haven't already. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Dawn will truly get the grease off of anything (including veggie oil off of cars, it's a long story). It also is good for getting oil stains out of clothing and I know a friend who occasionally uses it to strip the oil from their hair. Dawn has so many uses other than cleaning dishes and is definitely a household staple.
abigail h.
I bought dawn for the longest time because that's what my mom bought when I was growing up.. after I moved out on my own I tried to save a little by buying off brand soap.. BIG mistake! I found I wasn't saving money at all since I was using it up faster and my dishes weren't as clean.. I've since went back to buying dawn.
Ashley K.
Cheektowaga, NY
I like this dish soap because it takes care of grease like no other dish soap I have used in the past. I buy it from Sam's Club because I usually buy it in bulk, it lasts a lot longer then. I have never tried any other scent but original and I would like to try another scent because I don't really like the original scent.
Shawna N.
I love this stuff. I feel like it's the only soap that really gets my dishes clean. It leaves absolutely no residue whatsoever, which is great, because I hate finding that on my played when I use another brand and having to wash again! It's also animal friendly, as you can see by the bottle, which is something that is an added bonus. It's on the more expensive end of the dish soap spectrum, but with good reason I feel. It's definitely my go to!
Aimee S.
Cottage Grove, MN
You can never go wrong with Dawn Ultra dish soap! It's amazing how quickly Dawn works on greasy sticky dishes. It's perfect for cleaning my deep fryer and grill utensils!
MJ P.
The only dish detergent I buy. Cuts through grease and the suds last longer than any of the other detergents I have tried. No harsh scent. My sensitive skin has no issues with this. It also works great one dogs when they rub on something a skunk has touched. I have had that happen twice and the detergent broke down the skunk oil after just a couple of scrub downs. Use it to periodically wash my walls and it is gentle enough that my paint is not effected.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?