BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Carol C.
Fort Gratiot, MI
We have been using this for years. I have tried many brands and I always return to dawn. I just wish it was cheaper in cost.
Nikki L.
Mega Parent Expert
Always a fan of the good old basic Dawn detergent. I don't have a dishwasher and do all my dishes by hand. I always buy Dawn
Tamre M.
Fishers, IN
Can't beat the original. It works better than any other brand and I buy the large refill and keep a small bottle sink-side.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Amazing stuff!!! I mix it with cleaning vinegar for a bathroom cleaner. Plus scrubbing it on stains makes removing a breeze
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
This is one of the only dish soaps that doesn't irritate my skin. Cuts through grease and leaves my dishes sparkling clean.
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Love dawn products they do such a good job at getting the tough food off and they don't dry out your hands. Smells good too
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ
I love the different scents and I think this is one of my favorite brands . You don't need to use much and it is effective!
kary g.
The only soap I'll ever use to wash my dishes. it's the best. my mom has been using it for YEARS. it'll always be the best.
Kimberly E.
Best dish liquid ever. It literally only takes a drop or two to clean all of my dishes. I'm very happy with this product!!!
Cindy Lou N.
Dawn gets the heaviest stains of the most delicate of dishes. I wouldn't wash my dishes, everyday or specialty, without it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?