BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Candace F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish detergent that I use now and will probably ever use. I like the smell and I feel confident that whatever I use it on is clean when I'm done whether that be my hands, dishes or counter-tops. I even use this to bathe my dogs and it works great on fleas!! Love Dawn!!
Shannon G.
This soap does it all! It cuts grease like you would not believe. I don't have to soak my dishes long or scrub hard when I'm using Dawn. I love the smell and it isn't too hard on my hands. I love using it with some mint on my dog because it cleans him off and, honestly, kills the fleas! Also, I mix this with some vinegar to clean my bathroom without having to scrub away my life! Excellent product.
Kaylin L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn soap is a must have in the kitchen but it is also great for everything! dawn and hot water cleans anything! we moved into a old farm house and the kitchen cabinets were greasy and no cleaner worked on getting the grease off so we tried dawn and sure enough it got the grease off!
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that I trust to use. It cuts through the toughest messes and is safe enough to use on my dogs to get the super clean if needed. I also use it to hand wash microfiber lens cleaning clothes for eyeglasses or televisions and it leaves no residue on the cloth that would potentially harm whatever you are cleaning. The different scents Dawn comes in is just an added bonus!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Dawn is good when you really want to make sure the job gets done. In addition to dishes, I use it to clean residue off my stained glass projects so that they can really sparkle. The price is usually very affordable. I try to get more natural soaps and go for the dye-free when I can find it.
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
DAWN BLUE DISH SOAP IS THE BEST ITEM FOR EVERYTHING!!!! Not only does it work exceedingly well, but it also works great for other things! Mix blue dawn dish soap with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to de-skunk your dog.... Use blue dawn dish soap diluted with water to bath your animals NOT animal shampoo, it keeps their Ph balanced and works just as well, if not better, than any other animal shampoo.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I use this for dishes and it is the best dog shampoo out there. They used this to get the oil off animals when we had that huge oil spill in florida as well. I use it on our puppy and the fleas just drop off unlike actual dog shampoo which can take a cleaning or two before it even works!
Ivonne G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is honestly the best soap, it might be a bit more expensive than other brands but it works great it's worth every penny. A small amount goes a long way unlike the other soaps that you have to keep applying over and over again. I even use it to shower my two dogs since some friends recommended the soap and maintains their fur super soft, they're huskies so you can really tell the difference.
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
Our family loves Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent so very much, I buy it in the 90oz size & refill our big kitchen bottle dispenser as well as our travel sized bottle for trips & always ALWAYS take a bottle with us on the road while traveling to keep our water bottles & travel gear clean!
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
You can't beat the original when it comes to dish washing. This specific blue Dawn is always a staple in my house. I use it for more than just doing dishes. It helps remove fleas, and when combined with vinegar helps clean the bathtub in seconds. Also great at getting stains out of the carpet.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?