BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cathy R.
McNeal
I love using Dawn for dish washing and I also put a dab on grease stained clothing as well as scrubbing sneakers. It’s the only dish washing liquid I use. Advanced Power Dawn® Platinum Advanced Power™ Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain™ 709 Ml
Katelyn S.
Rossville, GA
Best dish soap ever!! Grease comes off so easily. It is very effective! Never leaves me scrubbing hard to get off foods. The best part it only takes a small amount to get the job done! My dishes look and smell clean!! Highly recommend this product.
Tracy E.
Does anyone ever have anything bad to say about this soap? It gets the grease off, and it leaves the dishes feeling clean and smelling nice. It's not too harsh on the hands either. I buy mine at target It's cheap and works. The perfect combination.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is magic!  I use it in my dishes because my mother used it.  I use it to scrub little stains out of the carpet, to kill gnats, and all over the house.  It’s cleaning ability is unmatched.  It cuts through difficult dish situations and is my go to.
Brittany W.
Marshall
I use this product everyday! It works great at getting tough dishes clean without being tough on my hand! I love that you can get this product at almost any store. It comes in multiple scents that all smell great! This is the only dish soap that I buy!
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm definitely a dawn girl. I've been using dawn dish soap since I was a child and I grew up using it. And I really feel like my dishes are cleaned after I use it. Whenever I use a different dish soap I feel like the dishes aren't clean like with dawn.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Dawn is my #1 soap brand. A little bit goes a long way and it really cuts through grease and grime. I feel like the dishes get clean a lot faster, and the oily residue from foods are washed away in no time. It can be a little pricier than other brands, but I think it's worth it.
Jessica B.
Monroeville, PA
It really gets the stains off without much of a struggle and a little goes a long way! I personally love the smell of it. It has many uses from dishwashing to dog washing. I only use this dish soap as it's very affordable and can be purchased anywhere
Su S.
It's a big jar that lasts FOREVER im not kidding, mine has lasted 2 years before i had to go get a new one. It's soft on the hands as well, doesn't dry them out as much as other brands do. super affordable, easy to find, i always repurchase it. would recommend
Cassidy F.
Russellville
I love Dawn! Not only does it leave a refreshing smell, but it makes washing away grease so easy! It isnt pricey at all. The best part is just a little bit goes a long way! I am satisfied, completely, with Dawn. I highly recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?