BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rhonda B.
Saint Charles, MO
Dawn original has always been my favorite and continues to be. I have tried other brands that claim to be grease cutting but none of them work half as well as Dawn original scent. I keep it in the pump in my kitchen sink and keep an extra bottle on hand. It cuts right through grease with warm water every time.
Esmeralda G.
Round Rock, TX
I love Dawn dishwashing detergent. Did you know that it not only cleans dirty dishes but it's great on laundry stains as a spot remover too. I dab some dawn on a stain, throw it in the washing machine and wash it clean. Gently removed unwanted hair color too. So many wonderful uses for Dawn Dishwashing Liquid.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love this dish soap. All you need is a little bit of it and it cleans perfectly! It's also good if you have sensitive skin. Because it doesn't break you out. Another plus is, it's very gentle on animals too. They used this soap to help cleanse the animals that were involved in the BP oil spill a while back.
Morgan O.
Barnum, MN
I mean this is the original dish soap I always have used and will use. I trust this brand more than any other brand. It's the only kind I purchase. It is always next to my sink. Also is good for getting stains out of clothed and my carpet. And washes the oil and yuck off my husband in the shower. Great stuff.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA
This product is the best for tough stuck on grease and dirty dishes ! Yet it doesn't dry out my hands when I use it ! Also has a surprising effect on fleas on pets ! Safe gentle and effective ! We occasionally rescue small,animals and usually they have fleas! But a quick was with dawn and the fleas are gone !
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I love Dawn dish soap. I think it cleans better than any other . Not only does it cut grease it is used for many other things as well. I always get a great value on it when i purchase it. I usually purchase it at Dollar Tree , if they are out Ill go to Walmart to get it. I definitely recommend others to buy it
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Got greasy dishes???? This is a dish washing must have! My fiancee has bought cheap dish soap and now knows dawn is a must in our home. You only need a small amount of this for your dishes versus alot of the cheaper dish soap. I highly recommend this! Your dishes, wallet and your hands will thank you for it!!
Misty N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Is it me, or does this stuff not seem to work like it used to back in the day? It seems like it used to cut grease like a charm, from the beginning of the wash all the way to the nasty end. I feel like I use more product with less grease-cutting effect. Kudos to Dawn for helping with birdie clean up, though.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
This is the best Dawn that has been available yet. Very little scrubbing, it knocks away stuck on foods and grease faster than ever before. I don't think we will ever use another dishsoap again. You can find it in just about any average household supply store. My arthritic hands highly recommend Dawns Ultra.
Eve D.
Kenosha, WI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. I love how it stays foamy and takes the grease off my dishes. Other dish soaps lose their foam quickly and don't clean as well as Dawn. I also keep a bottle in my laundry room to get grease off my clothes. I wash my counters with it then rinse. Nothing cleans like Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?