BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Beautifully B.
Baltimore
I want to thank the mastermind behind this product, I recommend this product because  It serves many purposes like: Amazing for Makeup brush cleanser, great bath soap for by Dog... It's a winner for me and I save money too. I get my  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original  in quantity fron home depot because I can't be without it
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used this dish wash since the commercials about cleaning animals from an oil spill with it! I think this does a really good job cleaning all of my dishes! I wouldn't hesitate to buy again!
Jessica H.
Ponca City
This is the only dish soap my family and I will use. I have tried to use other brands when in a pinch and nothing compares to Dawn. We are a fishing family and after a day on the lake nothing will remove the fish smell other than Dawn dish soap. Not to mention when washing dishes in the kitchen or just cleaning bathrooms Dawn is always our go to product!
Shannon M.
Monroe , LA
I still use this product as an adult because it’s what my mom always used. I’ve never had a reason to explore new products. IF I need to hand wash my dishes, I always have enough suds left over after all the dishes are done!
Lucy. R.
san antonio
We only use Dawn at our house. It’s a key ingredient for our diy cleaners.  I mix it with vinegar to clean tough jobs and I even use it to bathe my dog when she’s picked up fleas from the deer that wonder in the property. It kills them really fast and it doesn’t hurt my dog. Of course it’s awesome in the kitchen as well! A little goes a long way.
Trista C.
Does everything I would expect. Works great on grease and cleans the dishes very well! The only thing I wish it would do better is be more gentle on my hands. I have sensitive skin and it's a little harsh. I would buy it again but use gloves while washing dishes.
Michelle H.
Malvern
If there is one thing in my house I will not use a substitute, it is with Dawn dishwashing liquid. I have used so many other kinds of soap, but this one is the only one that will get all of my dishes clean. I also use this for laundry stains and anything else that has grease or oil on it. Nothing beats Dawn in getting grease out for me. I love this stuff!
Ashley C.
Love love dawn it is the best thing to use when you have a sink full of dishes. I also use it on my bathtub it cleans so well in the bathroom i use it on my Hubby's jeans as a grease cutter it takes the oil right off and keeps it from getting on my clothing in the wash. I have found all kinds of uses for this soap. I use it all over my house.
Gail L.
Placentia
I have used Dawn Ultra forever! I love it. It is so concentrated, it only takes a little drop to do alot!!! I use it for everything I clean: Countertops, sinks, dishes & even my stovetop!
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
I grew up using the cheap, generic dish soap because my mother swears it's all the same. Let me tell you, it's not. After getting my own place and buying my own cleaning products, I will never switch back. Dawn is the best dish soap there is. It cleans even the greasiest, baked on messes in seconds. And it takes a fraction of product compared to other brands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?