BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Laura S.
Its decent stuff. the scent is not bothersome and it does lather up well. I find I don't need to re-soap the sponge as much with dawn as other. always seems like a good value and effective. The big problem i have with this stuff is its very hard on my hands, I avoid that by wearing gloves.
Kayla R.
This stuff is so so great. It cleans my dishes exceptionally well, but it also has another great use: it kills fleas. I mix a little bit of this into my dogs shampoo while I am bathing her to ensure that she does not get fleas. It is gentle enough on her skin and does not dry her skin out.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
The only dish liquid I buy. I use it for dishes, stains in clothes and have on my face after eating a greasy meal to avoid oil on my chin when I am not able to get to my regular cleaner. There is NO dish liquid that works as well as this one. I only purchase this brand and in the blue for sure !
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
We use the original blue Dawn not only for dishes, but also for an occasional cloth diaper laundry load. It's really great for stripping soap build up out of the cloth and leaves them clean, smelling great, and absorbing like new! Dawn's my secret ingredient for any hard cleaning solution
Kelly D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dawn is awesome, best dish liquid ever. You can use it for anything! dishes, spill, stained clothes, washing cars, clothes, cleaning grout.... the list goes on. I mixed a couple of TBS with bleach and water, just call me the cleaning freak! Works everytime and I have never been disappointed.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I really like this product, it doesn't leave that nasty greasy film on your dishes like some do. A lot may not know this but you can give your dog a bath in Dawn, you soap them up and leave it on for 10 minutes this is a natural way to prevent fleas! So done is great for more than just doing the dishes
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
I love this dishwashig Liquid. No other brand is allowed in our house. It is the only brand that cuts the grease and the soap suds don't disappear so quick! There isn't really much of a scent but this product gets the job done. I recommend this product for all of your dish washing needs.
Shaneyry O.
Great dish soap the only brand I use for my dishes. It's inexpensive cleans dishes well I recommend this product 100% leaves hands soft and dishes spot free
LeAnn L.
Carrollton, TX
Dawn is a great dish soap I love it because there are always good coupons for it it really does do a great job on dishes keeps them grease free and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes this is one of my favorite dish soaps I love the pink one best leaves your hands soft and moisturized
Jodi C.
The only thing we use won't even try anything different we will drive all over town if we can't find it. I live by Dawn for grease and getting the dishes cleanest.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?