BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use nothing but dawn to clean my dishes I love the smell and how clean it gets everything I have also tried it in my hair because it tends to get oily after a day and it worked wonders making it not so oily so quick so I would recommend this to anyone cause you can use it a variety of ways
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
I tried Dawn the other day to wash dirty and greasy dish and it does miracles! No other dish detergent can hold up to Dawn and I tried many, believe me. This product is concentrated and you need just a little soap to get the job done. I'm glad I decided to try something new, I was pleasantly surprised!
Kelly D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dawn is awesome, best dish liquid ever. You can use it for anything! dishes, spill, stained clothes, washing cars, clothes, cleaning grout.... the list goes on. I mixed a couple of TBS with bleach and water, just call me the cleaning freak! Works everytime and I have never been disappointed.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
We use the original blue Dawn not only for dishes, but also for an occasional cloth diaper laundry load. It's really great for stripping soap build up out of the cloth and leaves them clean, smelling great, and absorbing like new! Dawn's my secret ingredient for any hard cleaning solution
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
I will never use any other dish soap but dawn! It gets everything clean, not just your dishes. Great for washing a dog (kills fleas and ticks), gets dirt and dead bugs off your car when washing, gets grease stains out of clothes. It's just a great soap that I keep under my sink at all times
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I used to use the cheap dish soaps but ended up using so much it was costing a fortune. I switched over to dawn and ended up saving money. Now I buy dawn in bulk no refill the small bottle each time. Dawn is a brand I trust and recommend to everyone. I'll never buy the cheap stuff again.
Laura S.
Its decent stuff. the scent is not bothersome and it does lather up well. I find I don't need to re-soap the sponge as much with dawn as other. always seems like a good value and effective. The big problem i have with this stuff is its very hard on my hands, I avoid that by wearing gloves.
Kayla R.
This stuff is so so great. It cleans my dishes exceptionally well, but it also has another great use: it kills fleas. I mix a little bit of this into my dogs shampoo while I am bathing her to ensure that she does not get fleas. It is gentle enough on her skin and does not dry her skin out.
LeAnn L.
Carrollton, TX
Dawn is a great dish soap I love it because there are always good coupons for it it really does do a great job on dishes keeps them grease free and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes this is one of my favorite dish soaps I love the pink one best leaves your hands soft and moisturized
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
Dawn dishwashing liquid is an oldie but goodie. My mom used it and so do I. I've tried other brands from time to time and I always come back to Dawn because nothing even compares. I've been washing dishes for 30 years and nothing is even comes close to Dawn when it comes to cutting grease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?