BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
Dawn was the only dish soap my family bought when I was growing up and it's the only dish soap my husband and I buy now. There's just really no comparison when it comes to other dish soaps...Dawn gets the job done best with the least amount of scrubbing and with only a little bit of soap. It's also safe enough to use on the dog occasionally (mixed with a bit of vinegar it makes a highly effective flea bath), as well as many other household cleaning projects.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchase Dawn Dishwashing Liquid time and time again. It does the best job on dishes, especially anything like pasta sauce or sauce from chicken wings. I mix with Olive Oil to clean my makeup brushes. I also mix an even ratio with vinegar to clean the bathroom shower walls.
Falisha O.
Orlando, FL
I love Dawn detergent. It's the best at getting away any stains and greasy residue. I don't usually have to soak my dishes in order to get them clean. I trust that my dishes and not just clean but also sanitary when I used on. If this product can be used to clean the oil off of birds then surely it's a great product for my family.
Jennie O.
Any time I get grease anywhere (including on my hands), I immediately reach for dawn to cut it down. Use less hot water by using dawn to actually CLEAN the grossness off your dishes before you put them in the dishwasher. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. I have it in a hand soap pump dispenser and just a touch will do.
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
I support the Wildlife and enjoy the freshness as well as how chemically balance it takes away grease from my dishes. It does not leave the greasy residue or the water stain spots. Also does not leave my hands cracky or dry after doing the dishes. Also works wonder on other cleaning items around the home not just for dish cleaning.
Elena H.
Russellville, AR
Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but I use it on more than dishes! At school, we use it in out soapy water bottles to wipe down tables(I'm a preschool teacher). I also use dawn on my hair once every other month. It has added extra shine and taken out the gunk that shampoo and conditioner and hair products can leave behind!
Debbie S.
Waldron, AR
Dawn is the the everything soap... Bestest grease cutting soap there is ... Cuts grease on any dish ...
Can take a greasy spot out of any work clothes ...
And stops aphids from eating up my vegetable garden ... My shurbs an flowers ...
It's the multi purpose soap this household can't do without
#Buybig
#savemoney
#smartshopping
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this on a regular basis to wash my dishes (sadly, I am not lucky enough to have a dishwasher.) The soap itself is mild in smell, tough on dishes, and doubles as something I can occasionally bathe my cats in, in case of emergency and they have stuff I can't get out of their fur!

The product itself lasts a long time and is totally worth the value.
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
I am a loyal Dawn user. It is the only liquid dish detergent that continual lives up to its product claims, especially when it comes to grease cutting and long-lasting suds. As a disabled person, I can't spend long amounts of time to complete tasks, and not having to wash an item several times before it's clean helps a great deal.
Ashley W.
As a wildlife advocate I always turn to Dawn for my dirty dish needs because they are such major supporters of wildlife conservation efforts. On top of that, Dawn does a really good job on getting rid of grease and grime.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?