BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
You can not fine a better dish soap. It really takes grease out of your way. I hate the fill of greasy eater but when I use dawn my water doesn't feel greasy. It cleans the dishes so good and you dishes doesn't feel like grease when you are done. There are a lot of things you can use dawn not just for dishes.
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When I was a little girl my mom will tell me she does not use any other dish detergent but Dawn. My mom is the only one that I know that only uses the blue one and no other color. I remember when I was a kid my dog would have fleas and we would use this to take out the fleas and it worked just great. And now I only used on and everything especially to being of rough food. I highly recommend this product and others all kinds of smells.
Angel J.
If the original isn't broken, don't try to fix it !
Dawn is excellent for washing animals (particularly doggies, it gets through their thick coats very nicely). Of course, it also works on ; dishes , cups , silverware and various stains. Dawn is the only way to do when it comes to dish detergent because of its great price and multi-purpose uses ! A bottle like this should last a small family a good few months. Happy cleaning !
Liz M.
Omaha, NE
This is a must in every household. Dawn does a great job with cleaning the dishes and it is a great clothing stain remover. I started using it as a stain remover when my kids were babies and years later I am still using this as my only stain remover. It works better than anything that is made to take out stains. I also appreciate that they often donate a portion of their proceeds to environment friendly causes. Yay Dawn!!
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This my go to for dishwashing liquid. It gets the grease off my dishes. Leaves them sparkling clean. :) I even add some to my husband's laundry loads. To get the grease out of his clothes. Works great. I also use a small amount to clean just about everything. Walls... counters.. floors.. works on everything. :)
Breanna N.
I like Dawn because it works wonders! I tend to get grease spots on my shirts and other comfortable clothing without noticing until its time for me to do my laundry. If you put this in the washer along with detergent, it will get rid of grease spots. I'm gonna buy my own personal bottle to use for doing laundry
BettyLina T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite dish soap. I use it to wash my highlighted hair to keep it from getting brassy. It is amazing to clean my tan suede couches and carpet without leaving a soapy or hard feel on them. The only problem I have is it irritates my excema on my hands but that's only because of my condition.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
This stuff is the best don't buy anything else only blue Dawn it gets all the grease off you can also make homemade cleaners and wash your animals with this stuff it's very gentle but tough on dirt! I highly recommend it lasts so much longer than other dish soaps and just takes a small bit to get the job done!
Morgan O.
Barnum, MN
I mean this is the original dish soap I always have used and will use. I trust this brand more than any other brand. It's the only kind I purchase. It is always next to my sink. Also is good for getting stains out of clothed and my carpet. And washes the oil and yuck off my husband in the shower. Great stuff.
Angela P.
I've been buying Dawn dishwashing liquid for over 23 years. I've tried other brands but I always come back to Dawn. It not only cleans my dishes but I also use it as a laundry stain remover and general household cleaner. I add it to my mop water as well to get tough stains off the floor. I highly recommend Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back