BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Oriana H.
Jacksonville, FL
Best dishwashing detergent ever. Not only does a little go a long way it fights Grease like no other. I also use this to soak my jewelry and the clean it off with a toothbrush and works way better than jewelry cleaner. I also love to put some on a damp rag and clean my granite countertops with this, my doors you name it! This is what my whole house gets cleaned with. No joke. This is a staple at my house!
Neoma L.
Coeburn, VA
My favorite go to brand. Always does any job it needs. Easy on hands. Has a great scent with no reactions to allergies. it suds up great. removes grease easily. I normally buy from grocery store when doing my shopping so its convenient. Would recommend to others and will continue to buy.
Ash L.
Love that this soap goes such a long way. Also really great with getting the grease and grime out of a pan after baking or cooking. The only down side for me is that after washing so many dishes and using this same soap my skin gets really dry and irritated. My skin gets really itchy. So sometimes I will switch between Palmolive and Dawn
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
I love this dishwashig Liquid. No other brand is allowed in our house. It is the only brand that cuts the grease and the soap suds don't disappear so quick! There isn't really much of a scent but this product gets the job done. I recommend this product for all of your dish washing needs.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
We use the original blue Dawn not only for dishes, but also for an occasional cloth diaper laundry load. It's really great for stripping soap build up out of the cloth and leaves them clean, smelling great, and absorbing like new! Dawn's my secret ingredient for any hard cleaning solution
Katherine R.
I love love love Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Not only is it effective in washing dishes sparkling clean but it's also good for your HAIR!! It's used to pull all the chemicals & all the funk out. It's recommended to only use once a month as it can strip your hair of natural oils if used excessively.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I have been using the daw for years I use too add bleach but not with this dawn . I use this because when using herbs in cooking they stain your dishes such as turmeric .. In the summer groomers advise this dawn to rid fleas !
Michelle M.
Nashville, TN
An oldie but goodie. Always does the job, and you don't have to use too much so the big bottle lasts me so long! So many uses around the house, too! Great for getting grease stains out of clothing -- I just dab some on and rub it in a bit before tossing in the washer with my regular load
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
I tried Dawn the other day to wash dirty and greasy dish and it does miracles! No other dish detergent can hold up to Dawn and I tried many, believe me. This product is concentrated and you need just a little soap to get the job done. I'm glad I decided to try something new, I was pleasantly surprised!
Laura S.
Its decent stuff. the scent is not bothersome and it does lather up well. I find I don't need to re-soap the sponge as much with dawn as other. always seems like a good value and effective. The big problem i have with this stuff is its very hard on my hands, I avoid that by wearing gloves.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?