BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This my go to for dishwashing liquid. It gets the grease off my dishes. Leaves them sparkling clean. :) I even add some to my husband's laundry loads. To get the grease out of his clothes. Works great. I also use a small amount to clean just about everything. Walls... counters.. floors.. works on everything. :)
Liz M.
Omaha, NE
This is a must in every household. Dawn does a great job with cleaning the dishes and it is a great clothing stain remover. I started using it as a stain remover when my kids were babies and years later I am still using this as my only stain remover. It works better than anything that is made to take out stains. I also appreciate that they often donate a portion of their proceeds to environment friendly causes. Yay Dawn!!
BettyLina T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite dish soap. I use it to wash my highlighted hair to keep it from getting brassy. It is amazing to clean my tan suede couches and carpet without leaving a soapy or hard feel on them. The only problem I have is it irritates my excema on my hands but that's only because of my condition.
Mayra R.
Plano, TX
I love this dish soap as it leaves all dishes feeling extremely well cleaned. It cuts through grease easily and effortlessly. I like that it lathers up really well which allows you to ensure you haven't missed any spots. Although it claims to be gentle enough to use on animals, it still makes my hands peel if I have washed a lot of dishes. However, of all the detergents I've used, the reaction I have is best with this product.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is my go to dish soap. It cuts through tough grease and grime to clean messy pots and pans quickly and without too much effort. I also use it to hand wash all our baby bottles. It kills germs and removes the formula residue and buildup. It smells good and isn't harsh on your hands. I would recommend this product.
Morgan O.
Barnum, MN
I mean this is the original dish soap I always have used and will use. I trust this brand more than any other brand. It's the only kind I purchase. It is always next to my sink. Also is good for getting stains out of clothed and my carpet. And washes the oil and yuck off my husband in the shower. Great stuff.
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
I have used this forever. And I have tried using some other brands, but always come back to Dawn as it is the most effective. We made a mild solution to wash the baby bottles and it takes any breastmilk residue right off. And of you have dealt with frozen bm, you know the about of fat it can leave on the bottles.
Laura G.
When i was little girl and stubborn don't want this soap and not happy.. i was too young to be wash dish and later future the life later and i married i have do myself own self. i feel reason to lot of work on dish and more loading of dish and i m sick of ran out of dawn. dawn is more ground the more clean white beautiful skin on hands. so that s all. good thing i had reason grow up already knew the life. have a great soap!.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
My favorite and only brand I use for tough grease and grim, Dawn. I use Dawn for spot cleaning, dish washing, and other household cleaning purposes. This soap does the job and does it well. If you look online, there are coupons available.
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA
Can't beat it! Original blue dawn is the best, works on everything. I even mix it with white vinegar and use it to clean my shower, tub, toilet, and kitchen counters.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?