BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Enjoy using Dawn products. This dishwashing liquid does good job at removing stuck on grime from all of my dishes. Also this doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. Always a good price and pretty much everywhere sales this, so thats nice. I have repurchased this product and will continue to.
Heather M.
This maybe the original old Blue Dawn but I have tried other brands of dish soap and even different kinds of Dawn Dish soap, I can't find any other dish soaps that can out perform the original. Anyone that has a Pinterest account knows that a lot of homemade cleaners use Blue Dawn specifically.
Amanda J.
My husband is a mechanic and hates to be covered in grime when he gets home. Dawn dish soap is the only one that really cuts the grease. We keep one in the shower and one next to the sink and it never failed me.
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
I am 33 years old and have only ever bought Dawn dish detergent! It is the BEST hands down. It cuts thru the grease and never leaves a film on the dishes. Not only does it do a great Job it also helps in saving wild life by donating to a wild life fund. I have seen many commercials where Dawn helped remove oil from wild life animals when there was a oil spill. I love Dawn and will continue to support this product!
Sari D.
The best dish soap for greasy dishes and pans Gets everything clean and rinses off good with no residue. Light scent. Good value for he size of the bottle you get. Walmart Superstore. I use it on more then dishes and it works just as well. You can even use it on animals. Yes I will buy it again.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
The only dish soap me and my family enjoy!! It cleans grease without having to keep adding more soap! I've purchased many other brands and they all need at least half a bottle to clean a pile of dishes! Dawn dish soap is the best!
Heather W.
I think that this dish-washing soap should be a staple in every household. It's affordable, effective, and smells great. Not to mention that it's safe for use on pets, helps the environment, and keeps dishes sparkling. I've used it for years and I have never even considered trying a new brand.
Barbara M.
Cocoa, FL
Why choose something else when sticking to the original is already working so great? My dishes come so clean and without having to scrub a bunch. I love how long this bottle last and the results I get. I even wash my animals in it, because it does not irritate their coats and even kills fleas... BONUS! If you are using anything other than Dawn then you are missing out on a superior clean for a great price.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
I love Dawn products. They are worth the tiny extra amount of money that you spend because they last the longest and do the best job. I was told by my vet when I first got my kitten who had fleas when I found him to bathe him in Dawn a few times. It worked!
It's very gentle for hands and pets.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Seriously Dawn is the only liquid Dish soap I trust! The alternatives are all cheap and never clean as well. Its a good value because you don't need as much the others. I've used others but I always end up going back to Dawn and you can always find it on sale somewhere if you just scan through ads.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?