BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kasey R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love saving money but one does not simply turn their backs on Dawn. I tried one time and my life got way more difficult. Don't wash your dishes with anything other than this or you'll probably be tasting leftovers from last meal or maybe the reject suds from the crappier competition. Also, this stuff works great for any kind of grease products; oil on your hands from that car: Dawn, grease paint all over your face from Halloween: Dawn. They bathe baby otters in this shiz for a reason.
Avery F.
Oceanside, CA
A little dawn goes a long way and it will certainly do the job well when it comes to cleaning dishes. I have to wash my hands a lot for work, and I will say it will strip them dry if used frequently and without gloves, but it is not meant for hands. Therefore, that's not really a fault of the product... more a note since, inevitably, some people will use it for their hands if it is left by the sink. Still, not my favorite and would choose Dr. Bronner's or Seventh Generation over Dawn.
Vanessa M.
This is the best dish soap hands down! since they use it on ducks and animals that have gotten oil on them i decided to use it to wash my face since i have oil skin and acne. no face wash worked ever for me but this has definitely helped clear my skin. crazy huh?! its only crazy if it doesn't work. but it does and my skins super soft. odd review i know.
Perla N.
Mesa, AZ
Indeed my favorite!! I used to avoid dawn since its a bit expensive l but since I first bought it I found that it's long lasting and leaves my hands super soft after washing dishes I used to hate washing dishes because the other detergents would leave my hands dry but I really recommend investing in this! Plus best thing leaves your dishes super clean!
Jess N.
St Augustine, FL
Best stuff around. Gentle but cuts through grease like a boss. Also an AMAZING make up brush & beauty sponge cleaner. Not to mention the best shampoo to use on puppies with fleas. Or any dogs for that matter, super gentle on their skin. I use this for everything, I'm like the grandpa from My Big Fat Greek Wedding with Windex, but with dawn dish soap.
Angela D.
I love using this almost every where in my house, this is great for dishes but also great for other things like loundry, bathroom and ofcouse kitchen. This cuts grease like no other, I also use this to wash my hands, I just dilute it with 2 parts water and 1 part soap. Other soaps leave a residue on my hands this just leaves them feeling extra clean.
Robin R.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Original Scent 40 oz Bonus bottle is a great size to keep under your kitchen sink. Dawn work great on dishes and so much more. I use Dawn to wash my dog and it leaves his coat shinny. Dawn is the only detergent I keep in my kitchen. Everyone should have a bottle of Dawn. I would highly recommend this product for it cleaning power.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
I've used Dawn for the last 20 years. Ever since I picked up the chore of dishes. It has always left my hands soft, and has gotten the toughest, stuck on foods, off any dish. I use to use it to wash cars (I now hear that's bad for the paint, so I haven't in many years), to wash the pets, stains on carpet. There are so many uses for this awesome soap!
Andrea N.
Portage , IN
I stick with the original blue bottle always always get the one with the animals on it to help support the wildlife. This is my only dish soap I've ever or ever will use!! Great on grease and stains! If my toddler spills chocolate or anything that will stain his clothes I pretreat with dawn before throwing into the washer. Best dish soap hands down!!
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
Sometimes I purchase off-brand items, But this is NOT one of them. The only dishwashing liquid l will buy is dawn! Otherwise, my dishes are left greasy and I HATE greasy dishes! My daughter's bottle and nipple would feel greasy.. I tried Palmolive, Ajax(no good), store brand. But the ONLY thing that would work for me was DAWN!!! Can't live without it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?