BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11961)
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
Nothing gets my dishes clean as well as Dawn. They really aren't kidding when they say that this cuts grease fast. No store brand soap will cut grease like Dawn. It is gentle on hands, has a great scent and works so well. I would continue to purchase this in the future and recommend this to everyone.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I always always always purchase the blue dawn, and almost always purchase this set because I go through it so quickly! It works great for dishes, and is very multifunctional for my family. I've used it to bathe/freshen up my dogs between grooming appointments and gently clean a multitude of things around the home!
Vickie  S.
Cherryville , NC
Dawn is like a family member! Seriously I have grew up with this brand and it is what my family knows and can rely on. I use this on everything...not just dishes! It cleans bathtubs like crazy when mixed with vinegar. Takes out stains in a snap when mixed with peroxide or just spot treating a garment prior to washing. It has even stood by my side during a MAJOR hair color disaster...thanks for being a dependable brand!
Jessica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great on greasy dishes! my husband eve. uses it in the shower on his extra grubby days. i pretreat tough stains on our clothes as well. too much hair dye when coloring your hair, color too dark? wash your hair in dawn & immediately remove too much hair color. dawn rocks for all kinds of stuff!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I definitely prefer the original Dawn over any other scent of Dawn. I use it most often on the animals I rescue as it is very gentle and effective at cleansing and killing off any fleas. It doesn't irritate their sensitive skin and the fleas are quickly killed! I end up with healthy, happy animals!!
Olivia N.
Pineville, LA
This dishwashing soap is very effective when handwashing dishes that you have around the house!!! It has a very delicate scent , not to strong but not to light !!! It can get a little pricey but it gets the job done !!! I would definitely buy it again but it does compare to the amazing brand of ajax!!!
WebM D.
Tried & true, this has always been my go to dish liquid. I've never found a competing product that bubbles like this. This is also an awesome way to stain treat your clothes. Just dab a little on a stain, let sit and scrub gently with an old toothbrush. Throw it in the washer & stain will be gone. And it's cheap!
China W.
The one and only! Maybe I'm just a sucker for the wildlife commercials, but I do feel like this works better than the value brand. A small size will last me at least 12 months if I'm just using it for my non-dishwasher safe items. We always have a bottle on hand just in case the dishwasher breaks too!
Rebecca P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Live this detergent. Dawn is the brand my mom and grandma both use. With tradition like that I've never even boughten another brand! I have used other brands at other peoples houses but have never liked them as much as dawn. It's also fun you can get different colors- the kids like picking different ones.
C C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is our best dish detergent. I have been able to use it for a lot of cleaning tasks besides just dishes. It also works great as a stain remover. It is pretty good on hands but can be drying at times. I usually buy this in bulk when it is on sale! They have good coupons in the papers or coupons.com
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?