BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Breanna S.
Ashland, KY
Love dawn liquid dish detergent. !
It's all I can remember my mother buying and it's all that u buy in my household as well!
Naketa J.
I like that it is concentrated so it lasts longer than other dish washing liquids. And it doesbt completely dry my skin out.
Arni D.
Dawn is my favorite of the dish soap brands because it smells great and is truly more effective than other brands I've used.
Debi B.
Kenner, LA
Dawn is my very favorite go to Dishwashing liquid. it is mild on your hands and still gets to thedfirt and grease on dishes.
Christy C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My favorite dish soap by far! You don't need much to do an entire sink full of dishes so the bottle lasts for quite a while!
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
Fantastic basic dish soap. And so useful! It can be used to remove oil stains and also can be used to rid animals of fleas!!
Fabiola A.
Worthington , MN
I love this dishwashing I use it all the time at home, it lasts a long time at home although we wash dishes often I love it.
Amanda H.
Fort Wayne, IN
With this dish soap i just need a little soap. It cuts threw any grease buildup. Breaks down burnt food on my pots and pans.
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
Perfect! I use this for everything. Cleaning, dishes, stains in clothes, housework, etc. I always get be super large bottle.
Rachelle M.
Ventura, CA
I use this product not only for washing my dishes but I also mix it in a bottle with vinegar for a great all purpose cleaner
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?