BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Latessa L.
Maysville, KY
Dawn original is the best for cleaning, not only dishes but other things in the house. Little bit goes a long way. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Casey C.
Dallas, TX
From getting rid of grease and grime, to caring for the livestock on the urban farm, there is nothing better than old fashioned blue Dawn Ultra. It tackles the messiest of spills, the worst baked on messes, and removes errant dirt gently from your livestock and pets. Don't go a day without this staple in your home.
Lindsey K.
Denver, NC
The original Dawn dish soap is what I always buy. I don't even bother with other brands because, well, don't fix what isn't broken right? It's the best. Although, they did have a pomegranate smell one that I LOVED but I think they quit making it.
Alison C.
The only soap that I buy to wash my dishes. I love the fact that this brand donates a portion to saving animals who have been affected by oil spills. How could you not support something fantastic!? I guess it's on the pricier side; however, there are coupons out there- you just need to be on the look out for them!
Daisy V.
Alton
This is a must in my kitchen. Omg and a drop of this stuff goes a long way. I have many uses for this too. For example getting a grease stain off a certain items of clothing, all I do is stick the item on the sink and just spot clean it before throwing it the washer. I also love that this product is safe on my dogs. I once in a while stray from their regular shampoo only to give them a good cleaning/ bath and they small awesome after it too.
S M.
I use a recipe of Dawn, water and bleach mixed in a spray bottle for housecleaning such as mopping up after pets, kitchen spills, kitchen stove tops, wiping out the refrigerator as well as spot treating laundry. Such as your WHITES. Try it on yellowing pillow cases, sheet stains, tops, shorts. It's never failed me.
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
You just can't go wrong with the Classic  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. It cuts grease and cleans your dishes while being gentle on your hands. I'm not as big a fan of the original scent but it really does get the job done. I'd buy this product over and over and recommend it to friends.
Kristin B.
Twin Lakes, WI
I have found over the years that no other dish soap even comes close to the awesome cleaning power of dawn. Not only is it gentle enough to use of wildlife devastated by oil spills, it is gentle on my hands which are sensitive and dry out quickly. It never leaves my hands dry. Plus being comcentrated , I only use a very little at a time while I have a lot of dishes to attack. It works the best and is the best bargain for your buck
Christina D.
When using liquid dish soap, this is definitely the only one that I buy! I've tried others and they just don't match up at all>most have more water than anything else. Dawn has done a great job of keeping their great formula as well over the years, even though others have seemed to cheapen theirs. I will keep using it probably until the end of time :) It's also excellent at getting out tough, stubborn stains on carpet and clothing as well.
Sophia P.
Kailua, HI
The best dish soap on the market. It cleans your dishes to perfection and has been around since the dawn of time LOL. But it also helps animals who need to be cleaned from any oil and also repels fleas. It's such a wonderful multi-purpose dish soap and also gives back to animals so I give it 5 stars all the way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart