BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
We use good old fashioned blue Dawn dishsoap for everything from the dishes to the dog. Its dependable, cuts grease and does its job without any extra frills. It doesn't compete with my handsoap or lotion and doesn't dry out my skin. I even use it to cleanse nail beds before applying Jamberry wraps
Ashley S.
Lancaster , OH
This is the best Dawn that has been available yet. Very little scrubbing, it knocks away stuck on foods and grease faster than ever before. I don't think we will ever use another dishsoap again. You can find it in just about any average household supply store. My arthritic hands highly recommend Dawns Ultra.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love Dawn soap! It's a classic. I've always used Dawn soap for dishes, stains, grease..just about anything. It's a great multi-purpose soap. The consistency is great. A little goes a very long way, so it lasts a while too. Plus it's very inexpensive and it's a great organization. Great for washing your hands too. Doesn't dry them out and leaves them very smooth. No other soap adds up to Dawn. This is the best soap!
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I refuse to use anything but Dawn. It cuts the grease no matter what it is. I've ran out and used a off brand a few times before. But NOTHING compares to dawn. It even cuts Vaseline out of hair ( I know first hand) it's a great value. Very comparable to the others. But works a thousand times better.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
This is the best dish soap around and I don't think that will change anytime soon. Residue is NOT left on dishes, it's safe on your hands, and it actually CLEANS the dishes! Another great this about this product is that a little goes a long way... even when you're cleaning grease or stuck-on food!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Dawn dish soap has more than know use around my household. Not only do we use it to wash dishes, but where I live in the South during the summer we typically have problems with fleas. We have found that the original scent, blue dawn works wonders for the fleas and not harmful to our dogs skin or eyes.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Preferred dish soap. I don't have a dishwasher so I feel like this lasts longer than other brands. It cleans well, suds a lot (which helps clean items better). I have a large bottle and will continue to buy. I also love that the company does a lot with animals during oil spills and natural disasters.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I always always always purchase the blue dawn, and almost always purchase this set because I go through it so quickly! It works great for dishes, and is very multifunctional for my family. I've used it to bathe/freshen up my dogs between grooming appointments and gently clean a multitude of things around the home!
C J.
This is basically all that we use in my house. It's cheap. It's not super fancy or super expensive. It's just plain old dish soap that goes down the drain anyway. It does the job. It cuts through the grease on pots and pans and has even been used to bathe the family dog from time to time. Recommend!
Samantha C.
Fitzgerald, GA
This product cleans your dishes completely and leaves no oils at all. Its large and lasts forever the price is amazing and it smells nice as well very clean. I buy it at Walmart all the time. It's prefect if you like your dishes not oily and it has many purposes besides using it on just your dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?