BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kike T.
This is the only dish detergent I ever use. Dawn truly is great for washing dishes I have even used it to get grease off my stove and have spot treated a shirt that I splashed grease on while cooking. I'd recommend it to anyone not only is it effective it last much longer than other brands. I would and have recommended it to both family and friends.
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
There is a reason Dawn is always mentioned by name when anything calls for dish soap. I was showing my son a science experiment where we filled a saucer full of water and covered the water with pepper. One drop of Dawn in the middle and all the pepper runs for the edge of the plate. The same is happening while washing dishes. One drop and the dirt and caked on food goes running. it leaves dishes clean and shiny and never leaves that milky soap residue that other brands sometimes do.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to dishwashing detergent. They always get me with the pic of the animal on the front saved from an oil spill... They know how to pull my heartstrings. Anyway, the product works well against grease. I have a dishwasher so I don't hand wash often, but it's great for soaking the stuck on stuff. I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Lindsay S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is almost always my go to. I use it for anything greasy, and its so gentle on your skin. I believe dawn will make anything clean, I even use it on some stains on my clothes.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
This is my first choice in dishwashing liquids. Not only does it cut grease just like it claims, it also helps get out pretty bad stains on clothes. In the summer I add it to a vinegar and water solution to repel insects and it's pretty effective. I love multiuse products and according to Pinterest these product can even be use in personal grooming(manicures etc).
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
We love this dish soap. It really helps with the tough cooked on food to that oily greasy food. Can soak dishes in this which will help out those tough food spots. Also this product helps your hands feeling soft kind of like a duo product. It doesn't have a strong scent but i think making your dishes smell like something else but clean is really weird.
Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
Okay so I honestly originally got this soap to give my kitten a flea bath and bot only did it work amazing for that purpose but it is also a pretty good dish detergent! It smells really nice and gets my dishes really clean. I also used it to get grease stains out of my clothing! I'm obsessed with this soap! It's so versatile and cheap. Recommend times 10 !
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I mainly use this soap because of a little trick I learned. Every summer, I use this stuff to clean the fleas off of my dog before I get flea medicine for him. When he gets in the bath tub, I put a ring of the soap around his neck so that when I spray him with water, the fleas will run up towards his head and into the soap and die. it also smells amazing.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
Dawn dish detergent is the best detergent I have ever used.. This product works just like it say it do. I use dawn because it cut grease and you never ever have to worry about streaking. Dawn was used to wash the oil off the birds that was affected by the oil spill years ago and haven't lost it's power. I recommended this product to everyone. Dawn the grease fighting detergent.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Okay seriously, you MUST always have Dawn on hand at your house. It is not only great to wash dishes with, but has hundreds of other uses. Mix dawn and vinegar in a spray bottle and use to clean your shower or bathtub and it looks spotless. Dawn is great at removing any stain on clothes or rugs. Look up all the uses for Dawn and you will be amazed!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?