BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Cristen Z.
Hampton, NY
This is a staple in our house. The only kind and brand we use. We love that it keeps our dishes clean and also helps animals.
Ashley A.
Aspers, PA
This is the best grease cutting dish soap I have ever used. It gets all of the grease and stuck on food off all of my dishes.
Jen S.
Meridian, MS
This works for everything, from cleaning the house. to cleaning my makeup brushes, to cleaning my dog. Can't live without it!
Dean G.
Gallatin, TN
This is the only dish soap I use and it has multiple uses, mop floors, gets out stains on clothing as a prewash, etc. love it
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Been using Dawn for years has never done me wrong from cleaning dishes to counters to getting the stain out of cloths love it
Sidney H.
Hobbs, NM
Best dish soap! not only cleans dishes, but great for cleaning other things also! i love to wash my makeup brushes with dawn!
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
Gets dishes clean and doesn't leave that greasy feeling on plastic. Glass is left sparkly clean. It only takes a small amount
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
The best in dish liquid comes from dawn then Palmolive & Ajax there all I use & they work amazing on grease highly recommend.
Linda O.
I use nothing else. I have tried them all and none compare to Dawn. The price is wonderful with no more than you have to use.
Stephenee S.
I only use Dawn dish soap. I just don't trust any other brand. I always buy it in the 56 oz size to keep my sink pump filled.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?