BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Reviews (12039)
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How can you live without having this on hand. I use it to clean my dishes and the baby's tub. I recently tried to rub off excess ground beef fat off my hands without using soap at first and it didn't budge off. Applied some Dawn and it came right off! It cleans my pots and pans so well! Definitely #1 in my book!
Jennifer R.
I absolutely love Dawn not just for washing dishes but also for removing stains from clothes and cleaning my bathroom! When mixed with vinegar and hot water, it makes cleaning my bathroom so easy! No hard scrubbing needed, just spray it all over the tub and shower, let it sit for a while, then wipe clean!
Katie M.
Dawn is a tried and true that I feel most people have had in their household at one time or another! It works great on grease (my husband with shower with it after working on the car) and we used it when we found our cat when he was a kitten stuck in the engine of our other car. Cleaned him right up too!
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA
Can't beat it! Original blue dawn is the best, works on everything. I even mix it with white vinegar and use it to clean my shower, tub, toilet, and kitchen counters.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
The best dish soap EVER!!! This is my top pick when choosing dish soaps very effective and never disappointing I get mine from Walmart or HEB and they have tons of other scents to choose from. Definitely a buy worth buying over and over. Just more on the more expensive side then others but well worth it.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
When the commercial says "A little goes a long way" it is not telling a fib! I use Dawn for more than just dishes! I use it to clean my bathroom (it gets rid of built up soap scum), I use it to wash windows and I even use it for my hair -- yes!! my hair! I mix a small amount with my regular shampoo and it is cheaper than buying any specific clarifying shampoo! The price is just right but, finding a coupon makes my day!
Cassie H.
Lodi, CA
Best dish soap ever! I've tried other brands and they just don't do the job like dawn does! Especially before I had a dishwasher, I couldn't bare to wash dishes with any other brand, they would still feel greasy and grimey even after scrubbing but dawn cuts grease and makes hand washing to much easier!
Lisa S.
Nottingham, MD
Dawn is a great dish cleaner, but, in a pinch it can be used for so much more. From cleaning surfaces, floors, bathroom, even cars its a staple for home care!

Laura G.
When i was little girl and stubborn don't want this soap and not happy.. i was too young to be wash dish and later future the life later and i married i have do myself own self. i feel reason to lot of work on dish and more loading of dish and i m sick of ran out of dawn. dawn is more ground the more clean white beautiful skin on hands. so that s all. good thing i had reason grow up already knew the life. have a great soap!.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
This is the best dish soap around and I don't think that will change anytime soon. Residue is NOT left on dishes, it's safe on your hands, and it actually CLEANS the dishes! Another great this about this product is that a little goes a long way... even when you're cleaning grease or stuck-on food!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?