BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
I have used a bunch of different dish soaps over the last few years, but I always come back to Dawn. I like it because there is no scent and the suds last. I managed to get lucky and find it at the Dollar Tree. It really does save to pay a little more for Dawn then buying cheaper brands as the suds last, and you use less.
Ashley K.
Cheektowaga, NY
I like this dish soap because it takes care of grease like no other dish soap I have used in the past. I buy it from Sam's Club because I usually buy it in bulk, it lasts a lot longer then. I have never tried any other scent but original and I would like to try another scent because I don't really like the original scent.
Charys P.
Roanoke, VA
For those of use washing dishes by hand you NEED a soap that is going to work. Dawn is hands down the best -cuts grease instantly. I save time and can wash dishes faster because it works so well. I have tried other brands in the past but dawn always tops them.
Alexis P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Y'all, this is the best thing in the world to me. I use it for some many different things. My favorite is to use it to wash my dog to get the fleas off. It will start killing them instantly. I also use it for anything greasy. I use this on my shirts as soon as I spill something on them. Great stuff for a great price.
Destiny G.
A little goes a long way with this classic dish soap. We have tried cheaper brands in the past thinking that we would save money, but we always go back to dawn. You have to use a lot less product to get your dishes clean. It really does stretch your dollar when using it and most of the time you can find coupons as well.
abigail h.
I bought dawn for the longest time because that's what my mom bought when I was growing up.. after I moved out on my own I tried to save a little by buying off brand soap.. BIG mistake! I found I wasn't saving money at all since I was using it up faster and my dishes weren't as clean.. I've since went back to buying dawn.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Dawn will truly get the grease off of anything (including veggie oil off of cars, it's a long story). It also is good for getting oil stains out of clothing and I know a friend who occasionally uses it to strip the oil from their hair. Dawn has so many uses other than cleaning dishes and is definitely a household staple.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cannot say a bad thing about Dawn. My mom used Dawn and her mom used Dawn. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
This dish washing liquid is great to use to rinse off your dishes and then also to deep clean them if you don't have time to wait for the dishwasher. It comes in many scents, all great, and doesn't dry out your skin.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using Dawn because it works so good to clean my dishes and you don't even have to use that much! I also love that it doesn't dry out my hands! Plus I love how this product saves animals! We have been using this product in our household for years. I honestly don't know what we would do without Dawn Dishwashing Soap.
Morrisa J.
Odenville, AL
This dishwashing detergent is EVERYTHING!!!! You can not only wash your dishes with this and make them extra squeaky clean, you can also bathe your pets with it to kill fleas and even clean your makeup brushes with it! It's like a one stop shop for cleaning multiple things around the house. It is effective , efficient, and one drop goes a LONG way! I definitely recommend this for you to try out if you haven't already. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon