BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Dawn dish soap has more than know use around my household. Not only do we use it to wash dishes, but where I live in the South during the summer we typically have problems with fleas. We have found that the original scent, blue dawn works wonders for the fleas and not harmful to our dogs skin or eyes.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Are you sick every time I wash dishes it is so good to be cleaning the dishes when you're cleaning it I'm Don is very good couldn't get to test things out like Oxsee clean but Don is so much better just so you know and it is really good and I definitely would suggest this to anyone that loves to get there dishwashing things on
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always keep with the original when purchasing a Dawn dishwashing product. The scent is neutral, there's not strong scent to it. Dawn is one of the best dish soaps out there. I love it! It washes out the grease easily. I've repurchased it many times and I would highly recommend this product to others.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
This is the best dish soap around and I don't think that will change anytime soon. Residue is NOT left on dishes, it's safe on your hands, and it actually CLEANS the dishes! Another great this about this product is that a little goes a long way... even when you're cleaning grease or stuck-on food!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I definitely prefer the original Dawn over any other scent of Dawn. I use it most often on the animals I rescue as it is very gentle and effective at cleansing and killing off any fleas. It doesn't irritate their sensitive skin and the fleas are quickly killed! I end up with healthy, happy animals!!
Cristie G.
I'm not brand specific on dish soap but I have used Dawn and I do like it. I do wish there were more scents in my local store. I'm likely to grab the brand that is on sale. So if this was on sale and cheaper than the others I would def. Buy it. I appreciate that truly donate a lot to animal charities!!
Jessica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great on greasy dishes! my husband eve. uses it in the shower on his extra grubby days. i pretreat tough stains on our clothes as well. too much hair dye when coloring your hair, color too dark? wash your hair in dawn & immediately remove too much hair color. dawn rocks for all kinds of stuff!
Kimberly K.
Buffalo, Ny
When I did an internship at an aquarium we used this dish soap for everything. Because it is so gentle it can be used on the animals in the event that they get something on them. We actually had to use some on a California sea lion after a painting session because she had rolled over some paint and it dried before we noticed. It worked great !
China W.
The one and only! Maybe I'm just a sucker for the wildlife commercials, but I do feel like this works better than the value brand. A small size will last me at least 12 months if I'm just using it for my non-dishwasher safe items. We always have a bottle on hand just in case the dishwasher breaks too!
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
We use good old fashioned blue Dawn dishsoap for everything from the dishes to the dog. Its dependable, cuts grease and does its job without any extra frills. It doesn't compete with my handsoap or lotion and doesn't dry out my skin. I even use it to cleanse nail beds before applying Jamberry wraps
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?