BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brittany P.
Mega Parent Expert
Absolutely love the blue Dawn you can use it on so many things to get rid of stains. Never will I buy offbrand dish soap again
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I have been using Dawn ever since I can remember. It cleans my dishes and I love the scent. There isn't another that compares.
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
Dawn always works best for me! it gets all the grease out better than any other dishwashing liquid. I always get the original.
Cristy T.
Roanoke , Al
This is the best dishwashing liquid. It cuts through grease and doesn't leave a greasy residue on plastics!!!! It's the best!!
Jamie G.
Mira Loma, CA
I love and prefer to wash dishes with Dawn! I love like my suds ratio and pleasant smell! Also my plastic doesn't feel greasy.
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Have had a bottle of this for over 6 months and still don't need to buy any. Only requires a small amount to get dishes clean.
Abigail S.
Corona, CA
Hands down the best soap! And it's alternative uses to clean hair scalp when mixed with shampoo, also to clean makeup brushes!
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
I will rarely stray away from the original scent! I love it and it gets the job done. You can never go wrong with the original
Alyson H.
Overton, TX
Is pulsing trust any other product to wash our dishes with. I grew up in a hold hold of using dawn and now my family does too.
Julie Z.
Does the job! Gets things clean. Cuts the grease and leaves my dishes spotless. You can find it anywhere. And it's affordable.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?