BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always keep with the original when purchasing a Dawn dishwashing product. The scent is neutral, there's not strong scent to it. Dawn is one of the best dish soaps out there. I love it! It washes out the grease easily. I've repurchased it many times and I would highly recommend this product to others.
Samantha C.
Fitzgerald, GA
This product cleans your dishes completely and leaves no oils at all. Its large and lasts forever the price is amazing and it smells nice as well very clean. I buy it at Walmart all the time. It's prefect if you like your dishes not oily and it has many purposes besides using it on just your dishes.
Olivia N.
Pineville, LA
This dishwashing soap is very effective when handwashing dishes that you have around the house!!! It has a very delicate scent , not to strong but not to light !!! It can get a little pricey but it gets the job done !!! I would definitely buy it again but it does compare to the amazing brand of ajax!!!
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
This is the best dish soap around and I don't think that will change anytime soon. Residue is NOT left on dishes, it's safe on your hands, and it actually CLEANS the dishes! Another great this about this product is that a little goes a long way... even when you're cleaning grease or stuck-on food!
China W.
The one and only! Maybe I'm just a sucker for the wildlife commercials, but I do feel like this works better than the value brand. A small size will last me at least 12 months if I'm just using it for my non-dishwasher safe items. We always have a bottle on hand just in case the dishwasher breaks too!
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
We use good old fashioned blue Dawn dishsoap for everything from the dishes to the dog. Its dependable, cuts grease and does its job without any extra frills. It doesn't compete with my handsoap or lotion and doesn't dry out my skin. I even use it to cleanse nail beds before applying Jamberry wraps
Jessica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great on greasy dishes! my husband eve. uses it in the shower on his extra grubby days. i pretreat tough stains on our clothes as well. too much hair dye when coloring your hair, color too dark? wash your hair in dawn & immediately remove too much hair color. dawn rocks for all kinds of stuff!
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I always always always purchase the blue dawn, and almost always purchase this set because I go through it so quickly! It works great for dishes, and is very multifunctional for my family. I've used it to bathe/freshen up my dogs between grooming appointments and gently clean a multitude of things around the home!
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
Nothing gets my dishes clean as well as Dawn. They really aren't kidding when they say that this cuts grease fast. No store brand soap will cut grease like Dawn. It is gentle on hands, has a great scent and works so well. I would continue to purchase this in the future and recommend this to everyone.
Kimberly K.
Buffalo, Ny
When I did an internship at an aquarium we used this dish soap for everything. Because it is so gentle it can be used on the animals in the event that they get something on them. We actually had to use some on a California sea lion after a painting session because she had rolled over some paint and it dried before we noticed. It worked great !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?