BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Perla N.
Mesa, AZ
Indeed my favorite!! I used to avoid dawn since its a bit expensive l but since I first bought it I found that it's long lasting and leaves my hands super soft after washing dishes I used to hate washing dishes because the other detergents would leave my hands dry but I really recommend investing in this! Plus best thing leaves your dishes super clean!
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
I like to keep it classic - Original Dawn Dish Liquid Soap has always been my go-to for dish soap. I have always felt that Dawn is the most powerful dish soap and eliminates grime and tough spots quickly on my baking dishes. I have also always felt that it leaves my hands clean! I have grown up using Dawn and will continue to use Dawn. (Maybe I'm biased since my name is Dawn ;p)
Jessica W.
St Augustine, FL
Best stuff around. Gentle but cuts through grease like a boss. Also an AMAZING make up brush & beauty sponge cleaner. Not to mention the best shampoo to use on puppies with fleas. Or any dogs for that matter, super gentle on their skin. I use this for everything, I'm like the grandpa from My Big Fat Greek Wedding with Windex, but with dawn dish soap.
Elizabeth B.
A close second to my usual favorite, Ajax. Works wonderfully for dishwashing, although I use it more often for bathing foster kittens. Dawn is safe for very young animals and kills fleas. I've used it for three different litters of kittens and have never had an issue with it and it is very effective at killing fleas on kittens. All for a great price.
Vanessa M.
This is the best dish soap hands down! since they use it on ducks and animals that have gotten oil on them i decided to use it to wash my face since i have oil skin and acne. no face wash worked ever for me but this has definitely helped clear my skin. crazy huh?! its only crazy if it doesn't work. but it does and my skins super soft. odd review i know.
Andrea N.
Portage , IN
I stick with the original blue bottle always always get the one with the animals on it to help support the wildlife. This is my only dish soap I've ever or ever will use!! Great on grease and stains! If my toddler spills chocolate or anything that will stain his clothes I pretreat with dawn before throwing into the washer. Best dish soap hands down!!
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
Sometimes I purchase off-brand items, But this is NOT one of them. The only dishwashing liquid l will buy is dawn! Otherwise, my dishes are left greasy and I HATE greasy dishes! My daughter's bottle and nipple would feel greasy.. I tried Palmolive, Ajax(no good), store brand. But the ONLY thing that would work for me was DAWN!!! Can't live without it.
Jannet R.
I love to use this soap to wash my dishes but also to bathe my dog lol... this soap is great to bathe pets it doesn't harm them and leaves them very clean... ot also helps keep fleas under control, after I walk my dog a couple of times she starts to catch fleas a quick bath with this soap and problem solved. Definitely recommend for dishes and pets. (Cats and dogs)
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
I love using this almost every where in my house, this is great for dishes but also great for other things like loundry, bathroom and ofcouse kitchen. This cuts grease like no other, I also use this to wash my hands, I just dilute it with 2 parts water and 1 part soap. Other soaps leave a residue on my hands this just leaves them feeling extra clean.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
Instead of using this to clean dishes, I actually use it for pretreatment of stains on my clothing. I've used many pretreatment stain products & none of them get the stains out of my clothes like dawn does. Just treat the stain with the dawn, let it sit overnight, wash the next day, & stains always cone out! Will always use this product for that reason!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?