BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Danielle H.
This is the only dish soap I will buy it is the best it gets grease and oil off great I also use it to wash our animals you can purchase it at any grocery store and most gas stations it has a very good price and a great qualities I will be purchasing it again and I highly recommend this product
Sarah P.
delaware
Dawn is the only dish washing liquid I will use. My grandmother and my mother used it also. It is effective and works quickly on the greasiest items. Smells wonderful and is affordable.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
As mentioned before, when I couponed I was able to try a lot of dishwashing liquids. Nothing cleans like Dawn. It cuts grease on dishes and can be used to treat grease on clothes before washing. I find that the original is the best for getting out grease stains, so I use this kind in case I need it for laundry too. You pay more than other brands, but you get what you pay for!
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
Dawn is such an amazing soap! I really feel like my dishes are really clean after using it. I also really love the scent! I'm a makeup artist so I often have dirty brushes to clean after clients. I mix 1/4 cup dawn and 1/4 vinegar with hot water. It literally melts the foundation and makeup off of my brushes. I also use dawn to clean my beauty blenders. It works like a charm.
Alexia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't use this soap for dishes, I mainly use it to wash my dog and I love it! It keeps the fleas and ticks away and she's super clean. It also leaves her coat soooooo soft and not greasy-looking! It's not over-drying so I make sure to wash her twice with it and then a scent shampoo. Seriously feel like this makes a huge difference because she hasn't had any fleas or ticks!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This Dawn dishwashing liquid is my absolute favorite! I have tried many many other brands but u always go back to this kind! It works SO GREAT! It's a really reliable brand that has been around for a very long time! It gets my dishes really clean & I don't need to use a ton. The smell is really nice as well. I definitely recommend this to everyone. I will continue to use this kind!
Allyson M.
I use blue original dawn for just about everything! Obvious uses such as cleaning dishes, but other uses too! It makes an excellent make up brush cleaner when mixed with warm water and a tiny bit of vinegar! I also keep a little container of it and water on my bathroom counter to clean my jewelry! Just place in, gently shake to make it sudsy, then rinse! Your jelwery will shine like you took it to the jewelry store to get it cleaned!
Kristen B.
Plain City , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with the original blue Dawn dish soap. I don't have to use a big amount and I feel like my dishes are clean without any films or residues when I am dry them off. Allowing the soap to sit for a bit before scrubbing helps really clean off the gunk, but with a little elbow grease you can get it off right away. I've tried other brands, but Dawn is my go-to.
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
Only dish liquid that I buy. Great for washing dishes and cutting through grease and grim on pots and pans! Also a great soap for washing dogs and getting rid of fleas. Best use i ever had on a dog was when my puppy ran under the car and was covered in car grease, couldnt get it off him until I bathed him with dawn!! From then on always wash my fur babies with Dawn, even the vet agrees!
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is one of my favorites. A little goes a long way. It's great for cutting through and cleaning grease with ease. The smell is great and is gentle on my hands. Dawn is always affordable and can be found almost anywhere. I also have sensitive skin and it has never gave me a rash nor does it leave my hands feeling dry. I would recommend to anyone who washes their dishes by hand.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?