BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
A little bit of this will clean lots of dishes. It cuts grease better than anything else. I also mix it with vinegar for cleaning soap scum in the shower. It will get grease stains out of clothes. Mix with peroxide for underarm stains. And safe to use on pets to get them clean and smelling so much better.
Tara B.
The plain blue dawn is my go to dish soap! it's great for so many uses besides just washing dishes! I think it does a great job at washing stubborn stuck on messes as well as cutting thru grease! It's gentle enough I use to to bath my dog ( recommended by a vets office to help with fleas!) and it's great!
C C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is our best dish detergent. I have been able to use it for a lot of cleaning tasks besides just dishes. It also works great as a stain remover. It is pretty good on hands but can be drying at times. I usually buy this in bulk when it is on sale! They have good coupons in the papers or coupons.com
Vickie  S.
Cherryville , NC
Dawn is like a family member! Seriously I have grew up with this brand and it is what my family knows and can rely on. I use this on everything...not just dishes! It cleans bathtubs like crazy when mixed with vinegar. Takes out stains in a snap when mixed with peroxide or just spot treating a garment prior to washing. It has even stood by my side during a MAJOR hair color disaster...thanks for being a dependable brand!
Rebecca P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Live this detergent. Dawn is the brand my mom and grandma both use. With tradition like that I've never even boughten another brand! I have used other brands at other peoples houses but have never liked them as much as dawn. It's also fun you can get different colors- the kids like picking different ones.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Original Dawn dishwashing liquid is great! It gets grease off dishes super easily, yet I don't feel like it completely dries out my hands. Is also great to get grease stains out of clothing! This product is readily available pretty much anywhere and the price is reasonable. What more could you want?
Cristie G.
I'm not brand specific on dish soap but I have used Dawn and I do like it. I do wish there were more scents in my local store. I'm likely to grab the brand that is on sale. So if this was on sale and cheaper than the others I would def. Buy it. I appreciate that truly donate a lot to animal charities!!
Dana K.
We use it for degreaser, to clean grill, to put on plants to help them grow and to keep the bugs off, scrub the driveway with when someone comes over and makes an oil oppsy, used to wash the dog with it cuz it kept off the fleas, use it on the kids toys to kill everything that might make them sick
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I refuse to use anything but Dawn. It cuts the grease no matter what it is. I've ran out and used a off brand a few times before. But NOTHING compares to dawn. It even cuts Vaseline out of hair ( I know first hand) it's a great value. Very comparable to the others. But works a thousand times better.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Preferred dish soap. I don't have a dishwasher so I feel like this lasts longer than other brands. It cleans well, suds a lot (which helps clean items better). I have a large bottle and will continue to buy. I also love that the company does a lot with animals during oil spills and natural disasters.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?