BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
A little bit of this will clean lots of dishes. It cuts grease better than anything else. I also mix it with vinegar for cleaning soap scum in the shower. It will get grease stains out of clothes. Mix with peroxide for underarm stains. And safe to use on pets to get them clean and smelling so much better.
Cassie H.
Lodi, CA
Best dish soap ever! I've tried other brands and they just don't do the job like dawn does! Especially before I had a dishwasher, I couldn't bare to wash dishes with any other brand, they would still feel greasy and grimey even after scrubbing but dawn cuts grease and makes hand washing to much easier!
Tara B.
The plain blue dawn is my go to dish soap! it's great for so many uses besides just washing dishes! I think it does a great job at washing stubborn stuck on messes as well as cutting thru grease! It's gentle enough I use to to bath my dog ( recommended by a vets office to help with fleas!) and it's great!
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
Original BLUE dawn is the best! I've tried others, but keep going back. My mom used it, my grandmother used it. Doesn't dull dishes and makes clear glass and plastic sparkly and see through like it should be. Takes off waterspots and helps keep them off. Can also be mixed with vinegar to clean EVERYTHING!
Rebecca L.
This is hands down my favorite dish soap! Not only is it affordable, it is very efficient! It always gets the job done. This is the only soap that will get the greeasy feeling out of plastics. I use this to wash my baby's bottles and it works well too. This is the only brand of dish soap that I will buy!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kitchen tip: soak the largest pan. It's probably going to be the hardest dinner dish to clean. A little bit of soap in the bottom and let that one bubble up. While it's working away, used the water to pre-rinse and wash the rest of the dishes. Dawn helps me get cleaned up, no matter who came for dinner.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
It's a little more expensive than the other brands but it does the best job with cutting grease thus cutting dish washing time. The smell is wonderful and although the company doesn't say this, i have found many other uses for dawn soap which you can look up on the internet yourself. This is a wonderful product which i will always praise and recommend to anyone that i see doesn't th ave this dish soap in their kitchen.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I really like using this soap for washing dishes because just a little really dose go a long way. It has such a great sense. Not pricey at all for the way it works it is concentrated nice and think. I believe this truly is effective on all the dirty dirty dishes. This will definitely be my go to dish soap.
Kimberly K.
Buffalo, Ny
When I did an internship at an aquarium we used this dish soap for everything. Because it is so gentle it can be used on the animals in the event that they get something on them. We actually had to use some on a California sea lion after a painting session because she had rolled over some paint and it dried before we noticed. It worked great !
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Preferred dish soap. I don't have a dishwasher so I feel like this lasts longer than other brands. It cleans well, suds a lot (which helps clean items better). I have a large bottle and will continue to buy. I also love that the company does a lot with animals during oil spills and natural disasters.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?