BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jordyn D.
Vista, CA
This stuff is great because it can also kill fleas if you wash your dog with it and let it sit on your dog for like ten minutes
carmen h.
interlachen , fl
Love dawn dish soap it helps me wash dishes quicker and takes the grease out of the dishes quick.also i love how long it lasts.
Kassandra P.
Lebanon, ME
By far the best is original. Cuts grease easily and leaves dishes clean with no residue. Also great to bath animals with fleas.
Helen L.
This is my go to dish soap. It never fails me! No matter how caked on or how greasy a dish is, this soap gets everything clean.
Amber G.
Milwaukie, OR
Great value for the price. My only con is the scent isn't that special but it's a trusty brand- AND I can bathe my dog with it!
Nena C.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the best not only does it leave your dishes clean. It cuts grease. I also use it on my clothes to get out grease stains
Celestina A.
Mojave, CA
This is my go to for dish washing! So strong I barely need to use any on my dishes. Don't waste your time with any other brands.
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX
Not onto do I use this for my dishes I use imit to clean my dog. It got her coat feeling amazing and she smells so good after !
Laura F.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this dish soap cse it removes grease easier than others,I don't need to use that much and removes odors pretty good too.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is a great soap and I recommend it as being a best in class oil and grease remover. Try it and I am sure you will like it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?