BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brandi W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using Dawn it really helps get the grease off of your dishes. I also love the fact that they use wildlife that has been affected by oil spills on their commercial because thay is really what they use and it is nice to now that it helps wildlife at the same time as helping people at home with their dishes.
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn is the brand I purchase most often for dish liquid. I've tried many other brands, some costing even more than Dawn but none work as well for me. I have a family of 4 and no automatic dishwasher so I wash plenty of dishes. When I use Dawn I spend less time scrubbing dishes. I will continue to purchase Dawn.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , OR
Dawn Original is by far the best dishwashing liquid! It does a great job of degreasing dirty dishes. You can buy it at any store. It smells fresh and clean and the scent isn't overpowering. It has multiple uses. It's safe as a flea treatment for pets. It cuts through tub grime making bathroom cleaning a breeze.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I don't know what it is about dawn dish soap but it is just the best. It is the thickest and it goes such a long way because you only need the littlest bit. It's not the cheapest dish soap out there but it is my favorite they have so many good smells too i think it is worth it especially since they last so long
Victoria O.
Centerville, GA
I love this dish soap out of the all I love the way it smells and feels after doing the dishes. I don't have a dish washer so I don't have the pressured heat to help me get rid of grease. But with this soap there isn't a struggle. I swayed and used another kind and it just wasn't right. Will only use this kind.
Tou M.
Irvine, CA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish washing soap because it does what it needs to without having to use too much. In addition, it's also useful for cleaning tar spots that I get on my feet from the beach and for cleaning my fishing rods. I recommend them as they are great for cleaning other things besides dishes.
Amber R.
This my go to for dishwashing liquid. It gets the grease off my dishes. Leaves them sparkling clean. :) I even add some to my husband's laundry loads. To get the grease out of his clothes. Works great. I also use a small amount to clean just about everything. Walls... counters.. floors.. works on everything. :)
Rhonda B.
Saint Charles, MO
Dawn original has always been my favorite and continues to be. I have tried other brands that claim to be grease cutting but none of them work half as well as Dawn original scent. I keep it in the pump in my kitchen sink and keep an extra bottle on hand. It cuts right through grease with warm water every time.
Esmeralda G.
Round Rock, TX
I love Dawn dishwashing detergent. Did you know that it not only cleans dirty dishes but it's great on laundry stains as a spot remover too. I dab some dawn on a stain, throw it in the washing machine and wash it clean. Gently removed unwanted hair color too. So many wonderful uses for Dawn Dishwashing Liquid.
nanci l.
Redondo Beach, CA
I recently switched to Dawn from Palmolive. I found I was having to put more and more soap on the sponge when I used Palmolive. The Dawn lasts much longer and stays sudsy. It's not too drying on my hand,s which I appreciate.
I use it on other things other than dishes and it's good for lots of different things.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?