BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Jocelyn T.
Sault S Marie, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
A classic for a reason, powerful cleaning power, great value. We even use it for grease stains on my boyfriends jeans. Very effective, clean scent, not perfume. We’ll always use dawn!
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
This is seriously magic in a bottle. This is amazing not only for washing dishes, but I even use it on my clothes or other parts of my home that have stains. Gets them out every time.
Kelsey W.
This is my favorite, trusty brand of dish liquid. I like the blue color, so I display it on my sink in a glass bottle. Lifts grease and doesn’t require much. A little goes a long way!
AJ V.
El Paso, TX
 Love using this stuff to wash the dishes. It  doesn’t leave any streaks. Not to mention it moisturizes my hands.  I’ve also tried using it to remove oil stains on my driveway. Happy to report that it worked great!
Erica B.
Jacksonville, FL
I’ve been using dawn for years now and no other dish soap compares. A little goes a long way and gets everything clean. It’s a little more expensive than the other brands, but worth every penny. If you dilute it, it also does a good job of killing fleas on your cat/dog.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Maria G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The o my dish soap I like. The others I’ve tried usually leave my hands so dry and my knuckles chapped but this one doesn’t while actually leaving my dishes super clean. I buy the concentrated one and refill my foaming pump. I also use it to scrub the stove and to clean the kitchen sinks and I trust that it leaves them super clean.
Daisy H.
Santa Ana, CA
Really good You won’t. Regret I love it I leaves things really clean no cons all good things Love the smell and everything about it effective very well product affordable too.
Tiffanie H.
BEST. SOAP. EVER. I have always been a fan of the "blue" soap. I have issues with smells and Original Dawn has never bothered me. It also gets dishes super clean without leaving a film behind. And, Original Dawn is great for cleaning other things besides dishes. Works super well on getting grease/oil spots out of clothes.
Alexandra P.
Irvine, CA
I'm a college student and I really hate wasting things. This soap is perfect because it holds a lather and gets the job done! I don't feel like I need to use a lot to wash a few dishes. It's also reasonably priced! I used to just grab the absolute cheapest one, but now I will always gravitate towards this. Would recommend!
Kaileigh R.
Fort Myers
This is hands down my favorite dish detergent. It always removes any grease left behind and drys residue free. It does so much more than that too. It's great for washing my pup too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon