BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Fritza V.
i love wash my dishes with this dish soap. It the best brand of soap to purchase. I used to wash my cat before it really good. I brought in Walmart. Yes very nice scent leaves the plates clean and shiny. I would say it is expensive. Yes, I would buy it again.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Dawn Dish Liquid, my hands were always cracked and dry and very painful from washing dishes and now my hands feel smooth and soft. They never hurt anymore and they even look better without any dry skin. I love Dawn Dish Liquid and it's all I will use now.
Sayra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
This one is my favorite not just mine my husband he's the one that really loves this one and he doesn't want but nothing else but this one because a little bit goes a long way you just need to know how to use it as how much to grab because people over do it
Rebecca Z.
Byron, NY
I rarely use this dish soap for actual dishes, I think it's too soapy. I love it for getting stains out of clothes or carpet, I just mix it with baking soda and peroxide. I also love it for cleaning or soaking dishes. It works great mixed with vinegar.
Kasey S.
Virginia Beach
Dawn is the only liquid dish soap we use. Nothing cuts through grease and oil to clean our dishes the way Dawn does. We use it not only for dishes but for oil or grease stains on clothes! Good value for the price! Would never buy another brand for dish soap!
Andrea S.
I normally use an off brand dish soap, but whenever there is a sale or couple, I go for dawn. Super good at fighting tough grease. I use it on my stovetop when I have buildup. Normally don't have to soak tough build up if I use dawn soap. Highly recommend.
Brianna T.
Fowler
I use this product every single day. It truly is a grease fighter, and it is a very effective dish soap. It has a fresh scent and a clean feel, AND it is a great value. Fairly cheap and highly effective! I do recommend! And I will definitely buy again!
Becky M.
This has been a product I've trusted years upon years. I've used it not only for dishes, but for stains in clothes, oil out of my driveway, and occasionally a bath for my dog when it was really bad. This is the best product to me on the market that cuts grease and is sensitive enough to use on my pet. I can't stand using or touching oily dishes, and when I use Dawn, it never happens. I have nothing to say about any changes they need to make in any way. This is an Class A product in my book.!!!! #Dawn #influenster
Jessica H.
Norfolk
This is the only dish soap I care to use! I use this dish soap only! Anytime you visit my home you will find dawn in my kitchen! It does the best job at not leaving behind any residue! It is very effective at cleaning the dishes with a little amount!
Irene A.
Fort Drum
This is the only dish soap my family uses. We but a huge jug and also have a smaller container and just refill. This is a very good price and nice scent. I don't have any con to this item, we absolutely love it. I highly recommend this product to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?