BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn original is a staple in my house. Not only is it a rockstar with dishes, but I also use it regularly to wash my kitties to keep them flea free. It works, it's safe and leaves them so soft! I've tried several flea baths, and this one is the best by far. I thank my friend for this tip, and have been doing it for a few years.
Mandy B.
Love this dishwashing soap. It keeps my hands soft. It really is gentle....and I don't just say that because they wash ducks in it, that were victim to oil spills...although, I recently discovered a new use for it, too! My dogs got a couple fleas from the neighbors, and the vet recommended the "blue dawn" to kill the fleas!!
Emily W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using Dawn because it works so good to clean my dishes and you don't even have to use that much! I also love that it doesn't dry out my hands! Plus I love how this product saves animals! We have been using this product in our household for years. I honestly don't know what we would do without Dawn Dishwashing Soap.
Megan D.
Dryden, NY
This is a product I love and couldn't live without! I not only use this to get through the toughest dish build up on all types of pots, pans and other dishes but also on my families clothing stains. I have two step children and they are both busy and active where some of the toughest stain occur. I use dawn to pretreat the stain before washing it and have been successful 99% of the time! I have multiple bottles around the house as well as in my classroom at the school I work at!
Alexis P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Y'all, this is the best thing in the world to me. I use it for some many different things. My favorite is to use it to wash my dog to get the fleas off. It will start killing them instantly. I also use it for anything greasy. I use this on my shirts as soon as I spill something on them. Great stuff for a great price.
Ashley K.
Cheektowaga, NY
I like this dish soap because it takes care of grease like no other dish soap I have used in the past. I buy it from Sam's Club because I usually buy it in bulk, it lasts a lot longer then. I have never tried any other scent but original and I would like to try another scent because I don't really like the original scent.
Destiny G.
A little goes a long way with this classic dish soap. We have tried cheaper brands in the past thinking that we would save money, but we always go back to dawn. You have to use a lot less product to get your dishes clean. It really does stretch your dollar when using it and most of the time you can find coupons as well.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I refuse to do dishes with anything but Dawn!! It smells great and reminds me of my mom and grandmother because Dawn was their brand too. I know that with a few drops of Dawn I can tackle the biggest of dinner messes and feel confident that my dishes are clean and germ free. They cut grease like no other brand out there.
Shea B.
Mansfield, TX
This is a miracle worker on grease. It cleans pots and pans with ease and it's also my go to for cleaning my makeup brushes. Just a little bit of this with warm water and it cleans every last bit of product and bacteria out of my brushes. I can immediately tell the difference when I use other brands compared to Dawn.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Dawn will truly get the grease off of anything (including veggie oil off of cars, it's a long story). It also is good for getting oil stains out of clothing and I know a friend who occasionally uses it to strip the oil from their hair. Dawn has so many uses other than cleaning dishes and is definitely a household staple.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?