BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
My favorite and only brand I use for tough grease and grim, Dawn. I use Dawn for spot cleaning, dish washing, and other household cleaning purposes. This soap does the job and does it well. If you look online, there are coupons available.
Cassie H.
Lodi, CA
Best dish soap ever! I've tried other brands and they just don't do the job like dawn does! Especially before I had a dishwasher, I couldn't bare to wash dishes with any other brand, they would still feel greasy and grimey even after scrubbing but dawn cuts grease and makes hand washing to much easier!
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
A little bit of this will clean lots of dishes. It cuts grease better than anything else. I also mix it with vinegar for cleaning soap scum in the shower. It will get grease stains out of clothes. Mix with peroxide for underarm stains. And safe to use on pets to get them clean and smelling so much better.
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
The only dish soap I am happy to purchase! I feel like this is real dish soap, compared to all others this actually feels like REAL soap. The others have way to much water added and not enough soap. This is concentrated perfectly to give you the most bang for your buck. I love Dawn dish soap. Definitely a 'Holy Grail Mom' product :)
Tara B.
The plain blue dawn is my go to dish soap! it's great for so many uses besides just washing dishes! I think it does a great job at washing stubborn stuck on messes as well as cutting thru grease! It's gentle enough I use to to bath my dog ( recommended by a vets office to help with fleas!) and it's great!
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
It's a little more expensive than the other brands but it does the best job with cutting grease thus cutting dish washing time. The smell is wonderful and although the company doesn't say this, i have found many other uses for dawn soap which you can look up on the internet yourself. This is a wonderful product which i will always praise and recommend to anyone that i see doesn't th ave this dish soap in their kitchen.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I really like using this soap for washing dishes because just a little really dose go a long way. It has such a great sense. Not pricey at all for the way it works it is concentrated nice and think. I believe this truly is effective on all the dirty dirty dishes. This will definitely be my go to dish soap.
Rebecca L.
This is hands down my favorite dish soap! Not only is it affordable, it is very efficient! It always gets the job done. This is the only soap that will get the greeasy feeling out of plastics. I use this to wash my baby's bottles and it works well too. This is the only brand of dish soap that I will buy!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kitchen tip: soak the largest pan. It's probably going to be the hardest dinner dish to clean. A little bit of soap in the bottom and let that one bubble up. While it's working away, used the water to pre-rinse and wash the rest of the dishes. Dawn helps me get cleaned up, no matter who came for dinner.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
The best dish soap EVER!!! This is my top pick when choosing dish soaps very effective and never disappointing I get mine from Walmart or HEB and they have tons of other scents to choose from. Definitely a buy worth buying over and over. Just more on the more expensive side then others but well worth it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?