BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Laura G.
When i was little girl and stubborn don't want this soap and not happy.. i was too young to be wash dish and later future the life later and i married i have do myself own self. i feel reason to lot of work on dish and more loading of dish and i m sick of ran out of dawn. dawn is more ground the more clean white beautiful skin on hands. so that s all. good thing i had reason grow up already knew the life. have a great soap!.
Lauren M.
Florence, AL
Dawn does it all! From getting grease spots out if clothes to scrubbing my pits and pans to washing my car! I love dawn for so many things. It is tough and I know it gets my dishes really clean. Only negative if you wash dishes a ton it will dry your hands a bit but I mean you have to do dishes everyday.
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA
Can't beat it! Original blue dawn is the best, works on everything. I even mix it with white vinegar and use it to clean my shower, tub, toilet, and kitchen counters.
Kate K.
York, PA
Classic blue Dawn is a staple cleaner in my house. Mixed with white vinegar it cleans anything and everything. It is a great stain remover in the laundry. My boyfriend works in a restaurant and blue Dawn takes out any food or grease stains he comes home with. It never fails to get the dishes clean, too!
Cassie H.
Lodi, CA
Best dish soap ever! I've tried other brands and they just don't do the job like dawn does! Especially before I had a dishwasher, I couldn't bare to wash dishes with any other brand, they would still feel greasy and grimey even after scrubbing but dawn cuts grease and makes hand washing to much easier!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Got greasy dishes???? This is a dish washing must have! My fiancee has bought cheap dish soap and now knows dawn is a must in our home. You only need a small amount of this for your dishes versus alot of the cheaper dish soap. I highly recommend this! Your dishes, wallet and your hands will thank you for it!!
Teri B.
I am a third generation Dawn dish soap user. i have used others in the past at a friend's house or work. when I ask them why they don't use Dawn, the tell me because they have never used it. Or it's just dish soap, who cares what type it is. Once I convince them to try it, happily I have never had anyone say they hate it. It holds up to loads of dishes, perfect for cleaning a dirty dog, or hubby's nasty greasy hands from work.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
When the commercial says "A little goes a long way" it is not telling a fib! I use Dawn for more than just dishes! I use it to clean my bathroom (it gets rid of built up soap scum), I use it to wash windows and I even use it for my hair -- yes!! my hair! I mix a small amount with my regular shampoo and it is cheaper than buying any specific clarifying shampoo! The price is just right but, finding a coupon makes my day!
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
Original BLUE dawn is the best! I've tried others, but keep going back. My mom used it, my grandmother used it. Doesn't dull dishes and makes clear glass and plastic sparkly and see through like it should be. Takes off waterspots and helps keep them off. Can also be mixed with vinegar to clean EVERYTHING!
Ann B.
Washing dishes has not been easier than with this product.
It is a grease fighting machine and the scent leaves
the water smelling enjoyable. The dishes come out
squeaky clean and it is affordable. I have repurchased this
brand multiple times and I recommend it to anyone who
has to wash dishes by hand.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?