BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I use this dawn for multiple things. It works great on makeup brushes and sponges. It's awesome in the for cleaning the kitchen.
Renee L.
Inglewood, CA
This is by far the best dosh soap out there it fights the grease and the stains, all the gross stuck on food I buy this in bulk.
paulina D.
W Sacramento, CA
Gets the job done! It's a good size that last awhile and cleans dishes of dirt and grime. Grease - not so much but not much does
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
I like Dawn, I just don't like this original fragrance, but works very well on dishes...very good product that I really recomend
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I love dawn it's my favorite dish soap I wouldn't used any other soap if it's not dawn. it cleans really good and smells awesome.
Tiffani P.
Larose, LA
Nothing beats the original dawn non concentrated dish washing soap. It cuts the grease very easily making dish washing a breeze.
Lily L.
This is the best dish washing liquid as it smells great, cleans great and good all purpose cleaner and scum removal with vinegar
Darcy S.
I have tried many other dish soaps and, Dawn is the only one that works on everything. Cuts grease. Takes stains out of clothes!
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
Hands down the best dish soap. I use this for many things including washing dishes but it can also be used for many other things
Bethany P.
Tempe, AZ
We don't have a dishwasher so we do all the washing by hand. It's not the most fun but this soap is amazing. Dawn is all we get.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?