BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Esmeralda G.
Round Rock, TX
I love Dawn dishwashing detergent. Did you know that it not only cleans dirty dishes but it's great on laundry stains as a spot remover too. I dab some dawn on a stain, throw it in the washing machine and wash it clean. Gently removed unwanted hair color too. So many wonderful uses for Dawn Dishwashing Liquid.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I don't know what it is about dawn dish soap but it is just the best. It is the thickest and it goes such a long way because you only need the littlest bit. It's not the cheapest dish soap out there but it is my favorite they have so many good smells too i think it is worth it especially since they last so long
Morgan O.
Barnum , MN
I mean this is the original dish soap I always have used and will use. I trust this brand more than any other brand. It's the only kind I purchase. It is always next to my sink. Also is good for getting stains out of clothed and my carpet. And washes the oil and yuck off my husband in the shower. Great stuff.
Valerie R.
Love my Dawn Concentrated Dish Liquid, it's especially great for greasy dishes. Also, you can do loads of dishes (like you'd want to lol) with very little soap. Love it
Belanie C.
Snellville, GA
The ONLY soap I use to clean and wash my dogs (especially when they have fleas - this works wonders). Everyone else can keep their watery soap! Give me Dawn please! :)
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
Is a good dishwasher, t takes away grease and eliminates bad odors leaving a nice scent.  also, you can do a lot with a small amount, that's why I mix it with water so I can manage it in a better way. The only issue is that isn't environmentally-friendly :(
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
It never fails to use old school stuff! My grandma used it, my mom used it, and now i use it! I buy my Dawn mostly at Walmart! Pros= alittle can go a long way. Cons= not any. It is very effective, it cleans most of my dishes. I would recommend Dawn to anyone. It works and the company helps oil spill animals!
Colleen N.
Hoschton
This is seriously a Renaissance product! I have tried other brands and they just can't cut the grease and l love that I can use this in so many other areas of my home.
Megann B.
Durham, NC
This dish soap works great. A little goes a long way so it lasts a pretty long time. It's the only one I buy because it works the best. I would recommend it to anyone.
R C.
Dawn is a classic. I've tried using the "cleaner" brands but they just don't clean as well. This cuts grease like no other brands can. I always keep going back to this!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?