BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Miranda M.
Davenport, FL
The best! I have tried many but always come back to original dawn. Nothing cuts grease better or faster. The scent is great and not over powering. I can get it in any store. I buy it weekly and I would highly recommend it to anyone else. After all if it's good enough to clean up oil spills it's great for cutting through grimy dishes.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I love using dawn dishwashing liquid, not only does it clean your greasy dishes it is also good for getting grease out of your clothes, and you can also was your car with it, it really gets those hard to get dirt spots off and last it's great to give your pet a bath-in because it gets fleas off of your dog. I would definitely recommend
Delia M.
Flushing, NY
Dawn for me is my first choice for washing dishes. The smells they come with for example green smells like green apple and the orange smells like orange but i prefer green. Not only does it clean dishes really well but the grease and hard to get spots are easier to wash off. Also i have a washer machine trick because my washer machine normally leaves the fuzzies and i always drop a small amount of dawn dishwashing liquid to help me remove the fuzzies from my clothing.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn takes grease out of your way...even on the toughest, nastiest, god awful grills. We use this in a spray bottle mixed with viniger and it cuts right through the caked on mess. This is the only thing that indeed comfortable using on our grill. I will not use oven cleaner as I do like like having all of the chemicals near/in my food.
Millenia L.
Adelanto, CA
Dawn is an amazing product that helps fight against dirtiness. It can handle any greasy or non clean mess besides dishes, it has many other techniques for using especially for animals. The scents dawn products carries are such awesome scents. Cleans right on the spot and would definitely recommend to anyone for cleaning /washing wise.
Jennie O.
Any time I get grease anywhere (including on my hands), I immediately reach for dawn to cut it down. Use less hot water by using dawn to actually CLEAN the grossness off your dishes before you put them in the dishwasher. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. I have it in a hand soap pump dispenser and just a touch will do.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
I've used Dawn dish soap since I was a kid. It's always been a staple dishwashing cleaner in my house. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off in a breeze. There is also so many different scents that it makes it easy to find one that fits in your home. I recommend trying the euclalyptus and orchid scent:)
Elena H.
London, AR
Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but I use it on more than dishes! At school, we use it in out soapy water bottles to wipe down tables(I'm a preschool teacher). I also use dawn on my hair once every other month. It has added extra shine and taken out the gunk that shampoo and conditioner and hair products can leave behind!
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
Dawn was the only dish soap my family bought when I was growing up and it's the only dish soap my husband and I buy now. There's just really no comparison when it comes to other dish soaps...Dawn gets the job done best with the least amount of scrubbing and with only a little bit of soap. It's also safe enough to use on the dog occasionally (mixed with a bit of vinegar it makes a highly effective flea bath), as well as many other household cleaning projects.
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
I am a loyal Dawn user. It is the only liquid dish detergent that continual lives up to its product claims, especially when it comes to grease cutting and long-lasting suds. As a disabled person, I can't spend long amounts of time to complete tasks, and not having to wash an item several times before it's clean helps a great deal.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?