BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amber R.
This my go to for dishwashing liquid. It gets the grease off my dishes. Leaves them sparkling clean. :) I even add some to my husband's laundry loads. To get the grease out of his clothes. Works great. I also use a small amount to clean just about everything. Walls... counters.. floors.. works on everything. :)
Victoria O.
Centerville, GA
I love this dish soap out of the all I love the way it smells and feels after doing the dishes. I don't have a dish washer so I don't have the pressured heat to help me get rid of grease. But with this soap there isn't a struggle. I swayed and used another kind and it just wasn't right. Will only use this kind.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is my go to dish soap. It cuts through tough grease and grime to clean messy pots and pans quickly and without too much effort. I also use it to hand wash all our baby bottles. It kills germs and removes the formula residue and buildup. It smells good and isn't harsh on your hands. I would recommend this product.
Priscilla M.
When I was a little girl my mom will tell me she does not use any other dish detergent but Dawn. My mom is the only one that I know that only uses the blue one and no other color. I remember when I was a kid my dog would have fleas and we would use this to take out the fleas and it worked just great. And now I only used on and everything especially to being of rough food. I highly recommend this product and others all kinds of smells.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I have used this forever. And I have tried using some other brands, but always come back to Dawn as it is the most effective. We made a mild solution to wash the baby bottles and it takes any breastmilk residue right off. And of you have dealt with frozen bm, you know the about of fat it can leave on the bottles.
Liz M.
Omaha, NE
This is a must in every household. Dawn does a great job with cleaning the dishes and it is a great clothing stain remover. I started using it as a stain remover when my kids were babies and years later I am still using this as my only stain remover. It works better than anything that is made to take out stains. I also appreciate that they often donate a portion of their proceeds to environment friendly causes. Yay Dawn!!
Katt C.
The classic.! The beast.! The always go-to.! That's some of the great things there are to say about this multi functional dish liquid. Dawn is great for it all. Use it to clean your dishes, use it to kill your pets fleas, use it to scrub your tub and shower. It can be used for everything.! Love it.! A staple in my house.
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
Growing up I can only remember ever seeing dawn dish soap in our house. It is awesome for washing the dishes, clean them the most easily especially if you soak. But dawn can be used for a lot of other purposes. I use it to get out grease stains around the house and in clothing, I use it as a cleaner, wash dogs, and mix with vinegar to make a cleaner. Dawn and vinegar with some water is the PERFECT way to clean your make up brushes!
Kaitlyn B.
You want something clean ? Use dawn. End of story. I don't look at and other dish detergent. Got something crazy stuck on your dishes.? Just let it soak for a bit, it's going to come off :) dog got fleas? Mix water vinegar and dawn and wash the dog, it's safe, gentle and the fleas die instantly. The more you know :)
BettyLina T.
This is my all time favorite dish soap. I use it to wash my highlighted hair to keep it from getting brassy. It is amazing to clean my tan suede couches and carpet without leaving a soapy or hard feel on them. The only problem I have is it irritates my excema on my hands but that's only because of my condition.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?