BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
This is hands down the best dish soap on the market. It removes all kinds of grease and build up on dishes as well as some unconventional uses - I also use it on grease spots in laundry and to wash my dog who has sensitive skin. It's ultra concentrated, so even if it's not in as big a bottle, it washes a ton of dishes. Just a dab'll do ya!
Randi H.
An obvious 5 stars. Anyone who doesn't love this stuff is crazy. My grandmother used Dawn, my mother did, and so do I. Every time I try a different brand I just don't like it compared to Dawn. Cuts grease, cleans hardened on messes, smells great, and who doesn't love that commercial where they bathe the little duck rescued from the oil spill!?
Delia M.
Flushing, NY
Dawn for me is my first choice for washing dishes. The smells they come with for example green smells like green apple and the orange smells like orange but i prefer green. Not only does it clean dishes really well but the grease and hard to get spots are easier to wash off. Also i have a washer machine trick because my washer machine normally leaves the fuzzies and i always drop a small amount of dawn dishwashing liquid to help me remove the fuzzies from my clothing.
Miranda M.
Davenport, FL
The best! I have tried many but always come back to original dawn. Nothing cuts grease better or faster. The scent is great and not over powering. I can get it in any store. I buy it weekly and I would highly recommend it to anyone else. After all if it's good enough to clean up oil spills it's great for cutting through grimy dishes.
Millenia L.
Adelanto, CA
Dawn is an amazing product that helps fight against dirtiness. It can handle any greasy or non clean mess besides dishes, it has many other techniques for using especially for animals. The scents dawn products carries are such awesome scents. Cleans right on the spot and would definitely recommend to anyone for cleaning /washing wise.
Brenda R.
Really great product. I use this not only for my dishes, but for other cleaning problems as well. I add it to my shower cleaning mixture to give it a boost. I also use this on grease spots on clothing. Seems to work. I have also used this to clean outdoor furniture. Does a great job getting grime off. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again! I don't own a dishwasher so it's all up to my hands, the soap, and my washing materials. This soap is the best for my cooking habits! My pans get crusty food and greasy mistakes happen, one good wash in this stuff and BOOM - what mess? Butter melted in a bowl and left to sit for a day - BOOM, what butter? For best results, I follow with scorching hot water after a wash. I'm left with not even water spots! MAGNIFICENT STUFF
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn takes grease out of your way...even on the toughest, nastiest, god awful grills. We use this in a spray bottle mixed with viniger and it cuts right through the caked on mess. This is the only thing that indeed comfortable using on our grill. I will not use oven cleaner as I do like like having all of the chemicals near/in my food.
Lauline G.
Best secret for a beauty guru who refuses to buy BeautyBlender cleaner is using Dawn liquid dish soap. Seriously, it takes out a good majority of the makeup from my beauty blender (and my brushes) allowing me to save money on actual beauty brush cleaners. Definitely is a buy for beauty lovers everywhere. (And it does a great job on dishes too; multipurpose!).
Brianna B.
Kirkland, WA
Dawn is great for getting those dirty dishes all shiny again, however it has endless uses. From solid laundry to bathing wildlife Dawn is gentle, yet strong. I use Dawn to bathe my 100 lb German Shepherd. A small amount goes a long way. When used on animals Dawn repeal fleas and ticks. Since I've started using dawn on my animals I have not had any problems with either.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back