BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
The original blue is the best! A little goes a long way to clean a sink full of dishes. I even use this on my dogs to kill fleas!
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
This is truly the best dish soap ever. It cleans anything so well. Whether is dishes, hands or dogs, it really gets the job done.
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
There's really nothing as good as plain old Dawn! It cuts grease and cleans everything from dishes to Windows to make up brushes!
Kelli M.
Dawn is the best and it'd really gentle on my sensitive skin. I can tolerate not wearing gloves to wash dishes if I'm using Dawn.
Brie C.
We love the blue Dawn soap! I can use it to wash dishes, wipe down countertops, wash Windows, clean patios and even wash the dog.
Dora T.
Lockhart, TX
Daily use, I hate using a dishwasher! Personal preference! Great on grease, cleaning dishes! Easy to use and not drying on hands!
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX
Where do I begin? This stuff is amazing it cleans my dishes very well. It gets the tough stuff off my dishes and smells wonderful
Eloisa R.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dishwashing soap works great does it job great price I like that it doesn't have a scent there's no pros or cons I love this
Christina N.
Potterville, MI
Seems to be the best dispsoap, mild, gentle and cleans very well. its a littel procey but worth it. like the smell and thickness.
Amber M.
Great for so many things! Dishes, cleaning my wedding ring, or cleaning the grout on the floor when mixed with vinegar and water!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?