BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lindsay S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is almost always my go to. I use it for anything greasy, and its so gentle on your skin. I believe dawn will make anything clean, I even use it on some stains on my clothes.
Esmee I.
Antioch, CA
Must use this soap. It's smells clean, it does the job, it leaves your dishes streak-free, definitely effective. I have used plenty of others over the years at my aunts' houses growing up, my dad's house when I visit & I always tell them, just get dawn! Less soap to use so really don't sit there & compare prices, the soap beats all comps!
Randi H.
An obvious 5 stars. Anyone who doesn't love this stuff is crazy. My grandmother used Dawn, my mother did, and so do I. Every time I try a different brand I just don't like it compared to Dawn. Cuts grease, cleans hardened on messes, smells great, and who doesn't love that commercial where they bathe the little duck rescued from the oil spill!?
Danielle M.
I used regular Dawn for years and was happy until about 2 years ago. That's when I discovered this in a restaurant supply store. Really cuts through grease with minimal effort. It is also available is "normal" sizes. I could never go back to regular strength dish detergent. This is about the same price as the Dawn you can buy at any store too!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Despite the cost, I always go for dawn. I am big on cleaning and getting rid of germs (husband, toddler, dogs) works great! I even use it to clean all of my son's toys. And i soak our dogs food/water bowl with dawn to get them nice and clean without the need to put them in the dishwasher and waste space. A little bit of dawn goes a long way!!
Sarah O.
When we hand wash some of our dish items we use Dawn original dishwashing liquid blue that we can get at Costco for a really great price. I know that it is eco-friendly so it's good for our septic, it is tough on food and gentle on dishes and our hands period and added benefit is that I and make some of our house cleaners with this Dawn soap
Rosa D.
Sold on dawn since mid 90's. My dog fell in a sludge pit and it was the only thing that would remove the crude oil off of her. If it would get rid of that I knew it was the best to remove grease from dishes. My husband has a rawhide business and he uses dawn to wash the cow hides. A little goes a long way!!!!! Also kills ticks & fleas on dogs
Tonja B.
Fort Collins, CO
The absolute best and greatest dishwashing soap. But that's not all! It cuts through grease on EVERYTHING! I use it on my car, use it on the greasy stove, I even use it to get oil off my hands in any situation. It is just great at cutting through any kind of grease
Deanna K.
Fresno, CA
I used this to kill fleas on my new kitten and it worked really well. Great price and it left her so soft and shiny. It's great pn dishes too so it is definitely a win win in my opinion. Awesome and highly effective product. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Terri M.
Dawn Ultra is the only brand of dish liquid for our home! The scent is light and clean, not overwhelming. I typically buy the larger container at Kroger or Walmart. This is very effective in getting dishes clean and the grease off pans. I highly recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back