BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I have used this forever. And I have tried using some other brands, but always come back to Dawn as it is the most effective. We made a mild solution to wash the baby bottles and it takes any breastmilk residue right off. And of you have dealt with frozen bm, you know the about of fat it can leave on the bottles.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I don't know what it is about dawn dish soap but it is just the best. It is the thickest and it goes such a long way because you only need the littlest bit. It's not the cheapest dish soap out there but it is my favorite they have so many good smells too i think it is worth it especially since they last so long
Amber R.
This my go to for dishwashing liquid. It gets the grease off my dishes. Leaves them sparkling clean. :) I even add some to my husband's laundry loads. To get the grease out of his clothes. Works great. I also use a small amount to clean just about everything. Walls... counters.. floors.. works on everything. :)
Breanna N.
I like Dawn because it works wonders! I tend to get grease spots on my shirts and other comfortable clothing without noticing until its time for me to do my laundry. If you put this in the washer along with detergent, it will get rid of grease spots. I'm gonna buy my own personal bottle to use for doing laundry
Misty N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Is it me, or does this stuff not seem to work like it used to back in the day? It seems like it used to cut grease like a charm, from the beginning of the wash all the way to the nasty end. I feel like I use more product with less grease-cutting effect. Kudos to Dawn for helping with birdie clean up, though.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
The "duct tape" of dish soap!!! SO universal, I cant get enough! From cleaning my dishes to de-fleaing pets and animals, this product is top notch! I love the variety of scents, and I love that I can use it to de-grease and de-stain my clothes and the color doesn't stain my clothes. I work in a chocolate industry and often times chocolates and dyes get onto my clothes, but when I use a little Dawn on the spot, it comes absolutely clean!
Morgan O.
Barnum , MN
I mean this is the original dish soap I always have used and will use. I trust this brand more than any other brand. It's the only kind I purchase. It is always next to my sink. Also is good for getting stains out of clothed and my carpet. And washes the oil and yuck off my husband in the shower. Great stuff.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
This stuff is the best don't buy anything else only blue Dawn it gets all the grease off you can also make homemade cleaners and wash your animals with this stuff it's very gentle but tough on dirt! I highly recommend it lasts so much longer than other dish soaps and just takes a small bit to get the job done!
BettyLina T.
This is my all time favorite dish soap. I use it to wash my highlighted hair to keep it from getting brassy. It is amazing to clean my tan suede couches and carpet without leaving a soapy or hard feel on them. The only problem I have is it irritates my excema on my hands but that's only because of my condition.
Victoria O.
Centerville, GA
I love this dish soap out of the all I love the way it smells and feels after doing the dishes. I don't have a dish washer so I don't have the pressured heat to help me get rid of grease. But with this soap there isn't a struggle. I swayed and used another kind and it just wasn't right. Will only use this kind.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?