BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Only dish washing soap I will use. I have tried others but Dawn is the only one that really cleans my dishes. Smells great, a little goes a long way and cuts through grease! When ever I get oil or grease on my shirts I put a little on the spot and throw in the washer, gets rid of the grease stain. Also if you have very oily skin, wash your face with Dawn for a while and you will notice the difference. Works great on plastic and glass dishes! Rinses off easily!
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn takes grease out of your way...even on the toughest, nastiest, god awful grills. We use this in a spray bottle mixed with viniger and it cuts right through the caked on mess. This is the only thing that indeed comfortable using on our grill. I will not use oven cleaner as I do like like having all of the chemicals near/in my food.
Lauline G.
Best secret for a beauty guru who refuses to buy BeautyBlender cleaner is using Dawn liquid dish soap. Seriously, it takes out a good majority of the makeup from my beauty blender (and my brushes) allowing me to save money on actual beauty brush cleaners. Definitely is a buy for beauty lovers everywhere. (And it does a great job on dishes too; multipurpose!).
Miranda M.
Davenport, FL
The best! I have tried many but always come back to original dawn. Nothing cuts grease better or faster. The scent is great and not over powering. I can get it in any store. I buy it weekly and I would highly recommend it to anyone else. After all if it's good enough to clean up oil spills it's great for cutting through grimy dishes.
Zenmaster169 ..
Really great product. I use this not only for my dishes, but for other cleaning problems as well. I add it to my shower cleaning mixture to give it a boost. I also use this on grease spots on clothing. Seems to work. I have also used this to clean outdoor furniture. Does a great job getting grime off. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Elena H.
London, AR
Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but I use it on more than dishes! At school, we use it in out soapy water bottles to wipe down tables(I'm a preschool teacher). I also use dawn on my hair once every other month. It has added extra shine and taken out the gunk that shampoo and conditioner and hair products can leave behind!
Valerie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't think I could say enough about Dawn dish soap. It is a staple for any home owner, or really anyone in general. Not only does this soap work to clean tough grease and grim from your dishes but it also works great on clothes that are stained and I have even used it on my carpet. WOW wow wow is all I have to say. Everyone needs at least one bottle in their home
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this on a regular basis to wash my dishes (sadly, I am not lucky enough to have a dishwasher.) The soap itself is mild in smell, tough on dishes, and doubles as something I can occasionally bathe my cats in, in case of emergency and they have stuff I can't get out of their fur!

The product itself lasts a long time and is totally worth the value.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX
I have used dawn ever since I moved out of the house because I love how effective it is. A little bit goes a long way and it smells great. I can even use it to wash my pets when they get fleas! I really enjoy this product and I'm happy that there are several varieties out there just in case I feel like trying a different scent sometime.
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
I am a loyal Dawn user. It is the only liquid dish detergent that continual lives up to its product claims, especially when it comes to grease cutting and long-lasting suds. As a disabled person, I can't spend long amounts of time to complete tasks, and not having to wash an item several times before it's clean helps a great deal.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?