BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Courtney A.
This is currently the only dish soap I will use. It works well and smells good (without making me feel like my dishes are being scented). I don't feel like I am constantly going through it or buying it too often. It's tough on my dishes, but gentle enough that I was able to use it on my new foster kittens when I got them home only to realize they had a few fleas. Honestly, the only problem I have with this soap is that it is not as eco-friendly or natural as I would like. I will probably be switching to another product in the near future because of this, but overall if your looking for something that works Dawn is the original oldie but goodie.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
What a classic dishwashing liquid. I have used Dawn for most of my life. It is a good value, and a trustworthy brand. I sometimes will buy others because they are cheaper, but I always come back to this. It cleans dishing very well, leaves no spots. An additional use is the fact that I can use this to bathe my cats (blue type only) and it is perfectly safe.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to dishwashing detergent. They always get me with the pic of the animal on the front saved from an oil spill... They know how to pull my heartstrings. Anyway, the product works well against grease. I have a dishwasher so I don't hand wash often, but it's great for soaking the stuck on stuff. I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
There's a reason Dawn has been around forever and that's because it's the best! I tried cheaper brands and they stink! They may be cheaper but you use twice as much for a worse result! Dawn is a great value-a few drops will provide effective cleaning of A LOT of dirty, greasy dishes! Additionally, they do a lot for wildlife, and as someone who rescues strays it has come in handy numerous times to get fleas off of kittens that are too young/sick for parasite preventatives.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
We love this dish soap. It really helps with the tough cooked on food to that oily greasy food. Can soak dishes in this which will help out those tough food spots. Also this product helps your hands feeling soft kind of like a duo product. It doesn't have a strong scent but i think making your dishes smell like something else but clean is really weird.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
This is my first choice in dishwashing liquids. Not only does it cut grease just like it claims, it also helps get out pretty bad stains on clothes. In the summer I add it to a vinegar and water solution to repel insects and it's pretty effective. I love multiuse products and according to Pinterest these product can even be use in personal grooming(manicures etc).
Lindsay S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is almost always my go to. I use it for anything greasy, and its so gentle on your skin. I believe dawn will make anything clean, I even use it on some stains on my clothes.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dishwashing liquid cleanser for my sink that I will use! It is amazing at getting out tough set in food, grease, caked on cheese, you name it! I have tried cheaper brands before and always end up so disappointed! This is the only one to buy trust me! Oh and it works amazing at getting out stains on clothing too. I have used it on my daughter's clothes in a pinch and it worked great!
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
There is a reason Dawn is always mentioned by name when anything calls for dish soap. I was showing my son a science experiment where we filled a saucer full of water and covered the water with pepper. One drop of Dawn in the middle and all the pepper runs for the edge of the plate. The same is happening while washing dishes. One drop and the dirt and caked on food goes running. it leaves dishes clean and shiny and never leaves that milky soap residue that other brands sometimes do.
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
This is hands down the best dish soap on the market. It removes all kinds of grease and build up on dishes as well as some unconventional uses - I also use it on grease spots in laundry and to wash my dog who has sensitive skin. It's ultra concentrated, so even if it's not in as big a bottle, it washes a ton of dishes. Just a dab'll do ya!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart