BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
Growing up I can only remember ever seeing dawn dish soap in our house. It is awesome for washing the dishes, clean them the most easily especially if you soak. But dawn can be used for a lot of other purposes. I use it to get out grease stains around the house and in clothing, I use it as a cleaner, wash dogs, and mix with vinegar to make a cleaner. Dawn and vinegar with some water is the PERFECT way to clean your make up brushes!
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is my go to dish soap. It cuts through tough grease and grime to clean messy pots and pans quickly and without too much effort. I also use it to hand wash all our baby bottles. It kills germs and removes the formula residue and buildup. It smells good and isn't harsh on your hands. I would recommend this product.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I love Dawn dish soap. I think it cleans better than any other . Not only does it cut grease it is used for many other things as well. I always get a great value on it when i purchase it. I usually purchase it at Dollar Tree , if they are out Ill go to Walmart to get it. I definitely recommend others to buy it
Megan M.
Waterbury, CT
This is my favorite dish soap. I learned from my mom that nothing else can compare to this! A little truly goes a long way. Grease and stuck on food is always washed off easily. If you soak any dish with this, it can be washed away with ease. I love buying the large bottle at Sam's Club and it lasts for months!
Breanna N.
I like Dawn because it works wonders! I tend to get grease spots on my shirts and other comfortable clothing without noticing until its time for me to do my laundry. If you put this in the washer along with detergent, it will get rid of grease spots. I'm gonna buy my own personal bottle to use for doing laundry
Misty N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Is it me, or does this stuff not seem to work like it used to back in the day? It seems like it used to cut grease like a charm, from the beginning of the wash all the way to the nasty end. I feel like I use more product with less grease-cutting effect. Kudos to Dawn for helping with birdie clean up, though.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , OR
Dawn Original is by far the best dishwashing liquid! It does a great job of degreasing dirty dishes. You can buy it at any store. It smells fresh and clean and the scent isn't overpowering. It has multiple uses. It's safe as a flea treatment for pets. It cuts through tub grime making bathroom cleaning a breeze.
Morgan O.
Barnum , MN
I mean this is the original dish soap I always have used and will use. I trust this brand more than any other brand. It's the only kind I purchase. It is always next to my sink. Also is good for getting stains out of clothed and my carpet. And washes the oil and yuck off my husband in the shower. Great stuff.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the only dish detergent I've ever used, and It works so well I've never felt the need to try anything else! When I've had the unfortunate morning of finding a crusted mac-and-cheese pan on the stove top, and one tiny squirt of Dawn Ultra, a couple hours of soaking, and everything comes off in a single wipe!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Dawn is the absolute best dishwashing soap that is on the market at this present time. It not only cuts through grease at lightening speed, it does wonders to a person's hands. Take a look at what it has done to save all the marine life from all the filth in the ocean, oil and such! Dawn also has a very pleasant scent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?