BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
BoxKraz E.
I enjoy the original scent of dawn dishwashing soap. It works wonders on tough stains and leaves everything squeaky clean. I can say that this is a very affordable product that never disappoints. Best of all Dawn is the product use on animals that have suffer from oil pollution. I love that this soap can do that.
Kristin B.
Twin Lakes, WI
I have found over the years that no other dish soap even comes close to the awesome cleaning power of dawn. Not only is it gentle enough to use of wildlife devastated by oil spills, it is gentle on my hands which are sensitive and dry out quickly. It never leaves my hands dry. Plus being comcentrated , I only use a very little at a time while I have a lot of dishes to attack. It works the best and is the best bargain for your buck
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap I buy. I love this! Dawn is a heavy duty dish detergent that is easy on the skin but tough on grease and dishes. My family rescued a dog and when we brought him home, he was full of fleas so we washed him with dawn and vinegar---no fleas!. You can use this for tons of stuff. Recommending for everyone.
Lindsey K.
Denver, NC
The original Dawn dish soap is what I always buy. I don't even bother with other brands because, well, don't fix what isn't broken right? It's the best. Although, they did have a pomegranate smell one that I LOVED but I think they quit making it.
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
Such a great cleanser that is not limited to just your dishes. I use it to decrease just about, well anything. I always use it on grease stains on my husband's shirts. If Dawn can't get it out, it ain't coming out. Not sure why there are other dish soaps! I've heard that it's gentle enough to bath dogs...not sure
Sophia P.
Kailua, HI
The best dish soap on the market. It cleans your dishes to perfection and has been around since the dawn of time LOL. But it also helps animals who need to be cleaned from any oil and also repels fleas. It's such a wonderful multi-purpose dish soap and also gives back to animals so I give it 5 stars all the way.
Janet R.
Sioux City, Ia
This is the only dish soap I will use to clean our dishes. It gets them clean and stops the greasy feeling left by a lot of soaps. I know they will be clean with one washing. Dawn is great to use for grease spots on clothes. Squeeze it on the spot and rub it in , and throw in washing and see the grease spot gone. We use it to make bubbles, kids use in tub for bubble bath and great to add to shampoo if you are prone to greasy hair.
Casey C.
Dallas, TX
From getting rid of grease and grime, to caring for the livestock on the urban farm, there is nothing better than old fashioned blue Dawn Ultra. It tackles the messiest of spills, the worst baked on messes, and removes errant dirt gently from your livestock and pets. Don't go a day without this staple in your home.
Alison C.
The only soap that I buy to wash my dishes. I love the fact that this brand donates a portion to saving animals who have been affected by oil spills. How could you not support something fantastic!? I guess it's on the pricier side; however, there are coupons out there- you just need to be on the look out for them!
Latessa L.
Maysville, KY
Dawn original is the best for cleaning, not only dishes but other things in the house. Little bit goes a long way. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?