BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
A classic for a reason. This makes hand washing dishes (which we do) a breeze. It is concentrated, so you only need a little bit. Cuts through grease easily. Also good or removing crusted on stuff (melted cheese on a pan, sauce...). We've been using this 20 years and will keep on. I also like to support this company & product because they donate this to use in rescuing ocean birds who are suffering when there is an oil spill.

Tip: I combine this with baking soda to clean bathtubs and sinks and it is awesome (and super budget friendly!). Love.
Elaina B.
Fayetteville, NC
I remember my mom using Dawn, and only Dawn , as a kid. That blue bottle was always by the sink. My mom used it for dishes and stains on clothes. My dad would always use it to clean the grease and dirt off his hands after working on cars all day. The stuff was magical. It cleaned anything.
When I grew up and moved out I tried other brands. I saw all of the claims that they did this or had these better qualities. Guess what? After trying a handful of other brands, I went back to Dawn. It works the best.
And I still use the orginal (blue bottle) Dawn.
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best on the market today, it out does all of the other brands. My dishes are left feeling clean,and free of baked on food,and grease. I use it for dishes,and if I get grease stains on my clothes I use it to get those out as well. It can also be used on hair sometimes when it gets really greasy. It's gentle, yet effective. I recommend it to anyone that washes dishes. ; )
Anna F.
Elmhurst , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've tried other brands and keep coming back to Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. It cleans dishes and is useful for stain removal on laundry and many other uses as well.
Kim L.
Roseville, MN
There are so many varieties of dish soap out there, but nothing works like the classic blue dawn. I like that it does not have the antibacterial component and it is not heavily scented like escapes line. It is gentle enough that I allow my children to use it. I have bottles in the kitchen and laundry room because it gets out grease stains and tomato based stains better than anything else I have found.
member-d6b1c
Our household loves dawn! We use it all the time..it always makes dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing. It gets soapy and you dont have to use alot of it. Works good.. And the price is good.
Juan M.
I definitely support any company that helps wildlife and who's products is gentle enough to use on animals. Whenever they have the bottles that in specific donate to saving wildlife, I buy those. They are great at cutting through grease and I even use it on my cat when I wash her. Yes, I wash my cat because she sheds and I'd rather collect it out of the drain, than her collecting it in her stomach.
Amanda B.
I use this both at home as well as at my business...it's the only dish soap I'll use because it works the best at cutting through greasy, dirty dishes.

The great thing about Dawn, though, is that it's so versatile! It's not just for dishes - it makes a great stain remover (including blood), a wonderful cleanser, awesome bubble mixes. A little bit goes a long way and it smells nice. Best stuff ever!
Christina W.
I love Dawn. It's the only dishwashing liquid I use. The fan our air conditioner was left on for a long period of time and we didn't know. It created a mold problem in our closet. We had to have professionals come in and get the mold out. They couldn't use any harsh chemicals because I was 7 months pregnant. They used dawn and told me that dawn works on mold and it did!! Great product and multiple uses.
Kayla B.
The only dish soap I have used really. I have tried other cheaper one but never worked as well. I use this not only on dishes but I trust it to be used for car cleaning and also home cleaning.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?