BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Fernanda M.
Pearland, TX
This is the only dish soap that I use. With just one drop, it get the grease off your plates, pots, glasses. This bottle last forever because a little goes a long way. I also use it to clean my make up brushes and make up sponge. It is a great soap.
Shawna N.
I love this stuff. I feel like it's the only soap that really gets my dishes clean. It leaves absolutely no residue whatsoever, which is great, because I hate finding that on my played when I use another brand and having to wash again! It's also animal friendly, as you can see by the bottle, which is something that is an added bonus. It's on the more expensive end of the dish soap spectrum, but with good reason I feel. It's definitely my go to!
Cassie B.
Chatsworth, GA
Dawn is the way to go! It removes so much grease and smells really great. I don't mind paying an extra penny for this product because it does exactly what it says and then some. It is also pet friendly and alot of people may not know, but it helps rid fleas. I love the variety and it keeps my hands feeling soft and clean.
Emily W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using Dawn because it works so good to clean my dishes and you don't even have to use that much! I also love that it doesn't dry out my hands! Plus I love how this product saves animals! We have been using this product in our household for years. I honestly don't know what we would do without Dawn Dishwashing Soap.
Stephanie S.
Good product, works great. Very sudsy, a little goes a long way!

I can't tell much difference between brands, just know what works and what doesn't, but I suppose that's the most important part, no?

I tend to buy from Costco, so I go through one of these....maybe in a year...possibly every 18 months. Well worth the purchase
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is the only dish soap that I will buy. It's great as a dish soap but I use it to clean many other things as well, such as pretreating stains on messy baby clothes, on the carpet, mixed with vinegar to clean the bathtub. And my favorite thing is that they donate to help animals. Will continue to buy this product.
Rebecca S.
Aberdeen, MD
I love dawn soap. Dawn soap is the only dish soap I will use. Dawn soap fights the grime and grease off dishes. I also use Dawn soap on my stained clothes to help lift the stain off my clothes. The smell isn't overpowering but always leaves everything smelling nice. I definitely recommend dawn soap to all my friends :)
S M.
I use a recipe of Dawn, water and bleach mixed in a spray bottle for housecleaning such as mopping up after pets, kitchen spills, kitchen stove tops, wiping out the refrigerator as well as spot treating laundry. Such as your WHITES. Try it on yellowing pillow cases, sheet stains, tops, shorts. It's never failed me.
Kristin B.
Twin Lakes, WI
I have found over the years that no other dish soap even comes close to the awesome cleaning power of dawn. Not only is it gentle enough to use of wildlife devastated by oil spills, it is gentle on my hands which are sensitive and dry out quickly. It never leaves my hands dry. Plus being comcentrated , I only use a very little at a time while I have a lot of dishes to attack. It works the best and is the best bargain for your buck
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I always have to have the original dawn dish soap on hand. I use it to clean dishes along with a lot of other things. I use it to clean out my dog's crate instead of using harsh cleaners that I worry about her coming into contact with. I also use it for laundry. Whenever I notice an oily stain on an article of clothing, I let some Dawn soap soak on the spot for a little while and then wash it. The oil stain will come out everytime.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?