BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Stephanie S.
Good product, works great. Very sudsy, a little goes a long way!

I can't tell much difference between brands, just know what works and what doesn't, but I suppose that's the most important part, no?

I tend to buy from Costco, so I go through one of these....maybe in a year...possibly every 18 months. Well worth the purchase
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cannot say a bad thing about Dawn. My mom used Dawn and her mom used Dawn. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
This dish washing liquid is great to use to rinse off your dishes and then also to deep clean them if you don't have time to wait for the dishwasher. It comes in many scents, all great, and doesn't dry out your skin.
Alexis P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Y'all, this is the best thing in the world to me. I use it for some many different things. My favorite is to use it to wash my dog to get the fleas off. It will start killing them instantly. I also use it for anything greasy. I use this on my shirts as soon as I spill something on them. Great stuff for a great price.
Lyn S.
An oldie but goodie. Can't complain about a product that continues to do well in my kitchen. I sometimes also use this on my laundry if I have grease stains on my kids clothes. May seem like I'm just blowing smoke but I can't say anything nicer than what has already been said about this product. I am a lifelong customer.
Ashley K.
Cheektowaga, NY
I like this dish soap because it takes care of grease like no other dish soap I have used in the past. I buy it from Sam's Club because I usually buy it in bulk, it lasts a lot longer then. I have never tried any other scent but original and I would like to try another scent because I don't really like the original scent.
Shawna N.
I love this stuff. I feel like it's the only soap that really gets my dishes clean. It leaves absolutely no residue whatsoever, which is great, because I hate finding that on my played when I use another brand and having to wash again! It's also animal friendly, as you can see by the bottle, which is something that is an added bonus. It's on the more expensive end of the dish soap spectrum, but with good reason I feel. It's definitely my go to!
Destiny G.
A little goes a long way with this classic dish soap. We have tried cheaper brands in the past thinking that we would save money, but we always go back to dawn. You have to use a lot less product to get your dishes clean. It really does stretch your dollar when using it and most of the time you can find coupons as well.
Ashley M.
Blacklick, OH
I absolutely love dawn dish detergent..besides the clean smell, it really does wonders! I've used it for many years now and it's by far the most universal cleaner that I have found. Ive used this soap on stains in clothes,cleaning my bathtub and also couch! Vinegar and dawn is my miracle cleaner for sure! Love this stuff
Fernanda M.
Pearland, TX
This is the only dish soap that I use. With just one drop, it get the grease off your plates, pots, glasses. This bottle last forever because a little goes a long way. I also use it to clean my make up brushes and make up sponge. It is a great soap.
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
Dawn is the only brand I recommend for dish soap. I've tried many different brands but Dawn is the only one that truly cleans my dishes. There are some brands that may be slightly cheaper but the quality is not nearly as good as Dawn. I'd rather pay a little more for good quality. Will definitely recommend to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?