BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
There's really nothing as good as plain old Dawn! It cuts grease and cleans everything from dishes to Windows to make up brushes!
Brittney S.
The only dish soap I use. It really gets all the spots off my dishes and I like that it is safe enough to use on my pets as well.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
The original blue is the best! A little goes a long way to clean a sink full of dishes. I even use this on my dogs to kill fleas!
Amber M.
Great for so many things! Dishes, cleaning my wedding ring, or cleaning the grout on the floor when mixed with vinegar and water!
Christina N.
Potterville, MI
Seems to be the best dispsoap, mild, gentle and cleans very well. its a littel procey but worth it. like the smell and thickness.
Laura F.
Gastonia, NC
This is the only dishwashing liquid i ever use. I love it so much/ The quality...perfect. The quanity...perfect. The scent....eh.
Addison L.
My favorite soap to use! Gets the job done easily and has a great smell too!!! Also I love that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg!
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX
Where do I begin? This stuff is amazing it cleans my dishes very well. It gets the tough stuff off my dishes and smells wonderful
Kelli M.
Dawn is the best and it'd really gentle on my sensitive skin. I can tolerate not wearing gloves to wash dishes if I'm using Dawn.
Kaitlin F.
Classic scent, works so well. Dawn has become a reliable dish soap brand for me. I am impressed with its value and effectiveness.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?