BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
Ashley W.
As a wildlife advocate I always turn to Dawn for my dirty dish needs because they are such major supporters of wildlife conservation efforts. On top of that, Dawn does a really good job on getting rid of grease and grime.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Hands down the absolute best dish detergent!!! It last for ever because a little bit goes a long way. Sometimes I might try something else that goes on sale or that I have a coupon for and I always end up having most of the bottle left and buying a bottle of dawn anyway. My dishes always don't feel as clean with anything else.
Abbie H.
nashville, TN
Dawm is a classic for a reason - it's effective and never leaves greasy residue. My favorite use for Dawn is as a stain remover! I got an oil stain on a work blouse of mine and nothing removed it, until I tried rubbing some Dawn into the fabric and letting it soak for a bit. Voila! After washing, the stain was finally gone.
Aimee S.
Cottage Grove, MN
You can never go wrong with Dawn Ultra dish soap! It's amazing how quickly Dawn works on greasy sticky dishes. It's perfect for cleaning my deep fryer and grill utensils!
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I refuse to do dishes with anything but Dawn!! It smells great and reminds me of my mom and grandmother because Dawn was their brand too. I know that with a few drops of Dawn I can tackle the biggest of dinner messes and feel confident that my dishes are clean and germ free. They cut grease like no other brand out there.
Keri P.
Rosamond, CA
A little really does go a long way! I've tried many alternatives to this product and none of them work as well at dissolving grease and loosening stuck-on food particles.
Shawna N.
I love this stuff. I feel like it's the only soap that really gets my dishes clean. It leaves absolutely no residue whatsoever, which is great, because I hate finding that on my played when I use another brand and having to wash again! It's also animal friendly, as you can see by the bottle, which is something that is an added bonus. It's on the more expensive end of the dish soap spectrum, but with good reason I feel. It's definitely my go to!
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Growing up my mother always used dawn so I bought it when we first moved into our first place. But I will not buy Dawn again. After I had used it I didn't notice that smell at first so I continued to use it. Then I noticed that when I was near my sink I smelled an awful smell. I thought it was my sponge so I got rid of it and cleaned my sink. Then when I was drinking out of one of our cups that was just washed it smelled so bad. So disappointed.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cannot say a bad thing about Dawn. My mom used Dawn and her mom used Dawn. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
This dish washing liquid is great to use to rinse off your dishes and then also to deep clean them if you don't have time to wait for the dishwasher. It comes in many scents, all great, and doesn't dry out your skin.
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
For those of use washing dishes by hand you NEED a soap that is going to work. Dawn is hands down the best -cuts grease instantly. I save time and can wash dishes faster because it works so well. I have tried other brands in the past but dawn always tops them.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?