BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
This "flavor" is the one I keep coming back to in the Dawn dish liquid line. I love Dawn because it has so many uses and is safe to use with no harsh chemicals left behind. I put Dawn in those soap-dispensers with handles and have one for each bathroom so I can clean the vanity and daily clean my tub and shower before I get out.
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
This is the most amazing dishing washing soap every.  It smells good, it isn't harsh I love love, love it!  You can use it to wash soap, your car and your shoes and it doesn't harm them.  I never used it on my pets but the commercial used it on the ducks. It is a little pricer but worth the value.
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
Dawn has been, and always will be, my favorite dish soap. It gets off tough stains/residue on all of my dishes, it doesn’t dry my hands out, and it never leaves overpowering scent. the best part about dawn though is all of the other uses for it. It kills fleas on your pets, it gets stains out of different home items, it cleans so many things
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Hands down the best!!!! Not only cuts grease smells great but it is environmentally safe. Some of the money goes to saving wildlife and I love to give back and for animals no brainer.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Bar soap I’ve ever used. Cleans my dishes down to the nitty-gritty. Always gets the little nooks and crannies so I have sparkling dishes to feed my family off of. Bought at Walmart
Chelsea R.
Lyndhurst, VA
Blue Dawn - so many uses! It cleans my dishes very well, and I also mix it with vinegar for an all purpose cleaner and also with baking soda for a stain remover for infant clothes.
Ambrosia P.
Dawn is the best dish soap ever. My husband uses this at his work. hes a mechanic and they use this to get all of the oil washed of their arms and clean the pit. I use this product at home to wash the dishes clean my bathroom and clean every surface in my kitchen. I also use this as an oil stain remover on my clothes.
Caroline D.
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Dawn is the best dish soap! It is so concentrated that you only need a tiny amount to get all of your dishes clean. The original has a pleasant smell but the other scents are nice too. I started using Dawn because it was recommended by my doctor to wash some of my medical equipment so I know it is a highly trusted product.
Christina V.
What doesn't this dishwashing liquid soap do?? I use it for everything it seems! I find that it helps gets a lot of my son's silicone eating mats and other dishware super clean. I also have used it on clothes when chest rubs and diaper creams have left a weird greasy looking stain. I actually really need to get more!
Sabreena S.
Great Falls
Dawn dish soap is the best soap to use by far. It is strong on the greasy dishes, does not leave behind a film, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. My hands use to crack and bleed often but they have not since I switched to Dawn. Another benefit is Dawn donates to helping wildlife. I’m an animal lover so that’s a bonus 😊
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?