BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alison C.
The only soap that I buy to wash my dishes. I love the fact that this brand donates a portion to saving animals who have been affected by oil spills. How could you not support something fantastic!? I guess it's on the pricier side; however, there are coupons out there- you just need to be on the look out for them!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I have used this forever. And I have tried using some other brands, but always come back to Dawn as it is the most effective. We made a mild solution to wash the baby bottles and it takes any breastmilk residue right off. And of you have dealt with frozen bm, you know the about of fat it can leave on the bottles.
Jeanette B.
Eastover, NC
I'm a sucker for a good deal or what I have a coupon for. Somethings you just can't budge on, while I do still use my coupons for dawn, its just the trust you get when cleaning your dishes. Most soaps leave a grimy film feeling, not with dawn you can just feel the feel and the grease never sticks when using dawn.
Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
There is nothing like Dawn dish liquid which cleans any and everything. I use it to clean tub and toilet which comes out sparkling clean. Concentrated version lasts 4 months, in my home. There are only positive points and very little negatives. One negative is a gallon just won't do. Having more is always better.
BoxKraz E.
I enjoy the original scent of dawn dishwashing soap. It works wonders on tough stains and leaves everything squeaky clean. I can say that this is a very affordable product that never disappoints. Best of all Dawn is the product use on animals that have suffer from oil pollution. I love that this soap can do that.
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
Such a great cleanser that is not limited to just your dishes. I use it to decrease just about, well anything. I always use it on grease stains on my husband's shirts. If Dawn can't get it out, it ain't coming out. Not sure why there are other dish soaps! I've heard that it's gentle enough to bath dogs...not sure
Angela P.
I've been buying Dawn dishwashing liquid for over 23 years. I've tried other brands but I always come back to Dawn. It not only cleans my dishes but I also use it as a laundry stain remover and general household cleaner. I add it to my mop water as well to get tough stains off the floor. I highly recommend Dawn.
Denisha H.
London, KY
Dawn is by far the best dish washing liquid I have ever used. Nothing breaks down grease quite like Dawn. Coming from a family that fries quite a bit of food this has been a heaven send for cleaning my greasy pans. I also use it for cleaning other things around the kitchen such as my stove and it does wonderful.
Sophia P.
Kailua, HI
The best dish soap on the market. It cleans your dishes to perfection and has been around since the dawn of time LOL. But it also helps animals who need to be cleaned from any oil and also repels fleas. It's such a wonderful multi-purpose dish soap and also gives back to animals so I give it 5 stars all the way.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
How can you live without having this on hand. I use it to clean my dishes and the baby's tub. I recently tried to rub off excess ground beef fat off my hands without using soap at first and it didn't budge off. Applied some Dawn and it came right off! It cleans my pots and pans so well! Definitely #1 in my book!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?