BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Candice D.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap. It is my favorite. It works for everything. I mean everything. If you get a grease stain cooking on your clothes put it on the stain before you put it I. The dirty clothes basket... it will still have a good chance of coming out... love love love it!!!
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
Dawn is my go to dish soap! From alternating brands, I've noticed that Dawn gets the most sudsy the fastest, making it easy to scrape off that leftover food residue. It also has a nice collection of great smelling products and soaps to make the kitchen smell nice
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn! Who doesn't like it! Dawn comes in handy with a lot of things! it can be purchase anywhere! GReat prices! Dawn i also use to wash my dog in for fleas and i also use it for stains! Its a great stain remover! I highly recommen it for others. I will buy again!
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love using Blue Dawn Dishsoap to clean my makeup brushes. It doesn’t way the bristles down and always cleans them completely. Not to mention it is much cheaper than the average brush cleansers. And when I’m not using it to clean brushes, I can use it on dishes!
Rena H.
I would never buy any other dish liquid.  It not only cleans dishes well, but it has so many other uses.  Can say nothing but good things about it.  Buy it at Walmart for an excellent price.
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
This is by far the best dish soap around! We have used more natural versions before by they simple do not have the cleaning power and lasting power of dawn. When using dawn a little goes a long way. Cuts through grease and baked on food easy with minimal soaking.
Fallon C.
Olathe
This is the only dish soap I use! It works great and because it's concentrated a little goes a long way! Tip-to clean the film on your shower glass doors mix equal parts dawn and vinegar, spray, let soak and then scrub...works better than anything I've ever used.
Shy S.
Won't use anything else but this! Not only do I use it for my dishes but I also mix it with water vinegar and baking soda to clean my shower. There was even a time where I had a black bath bomb miss hap that stained my whole tub and pure dawn was the only thing that got it out. Not to mention I use it on stain in my clothes as well before I wash them. I love dawn!
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
I usually only buy the regular blue dawn. I love that it can be used for so many things. It's gentle enough to use on animals, yet tough enough to remove all types of grease and oil. It is inexpensive and the suds last longer than any of the other soaps out there
Autumn R.
I am a college student and keeping things effective and affordable is extremely important! With dawn dish soap I don’t have to pay a fortune and get the quality! I can pay under $2 for a super effective dish soap, loving keeping things this simple and effective!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?