BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Heather L.
This is the number one dish soap. Nothing Compares no generics no other brands, not even the basic version of blue dawn. And also has so many extra uses for laundry and home cleaning
Ame S.
Hixson , TN
I am all about not using chemicals when I clean. And what I found works best for cutting soap scum in the shower is warming up white vinegar and dawn dish soap. A half and half mixture works wonders. I have tried with other soaps and it was not nearly as successful. Plus it is great on dishes and even can be used to kill fleas on animals. This is a MUST HAVE in my house.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I love this dish washing soap its been what i always used since forever. I also used it because when my cats had fleas during the summer they had to get baths so we used this soap on them and it was very gentle but very effective flea killer. I used it on my kittens who were old enough to get baths and it worked. I love this brand and the little ducks are so cute!
Carissa M.
Johnston, RI
I love that you don't need a lot to get things clean. We buy the refills and it lasts a while. I'd say I probably go almost 2 months before I need another refill.
Ashley C.
This is my favorite dish soap. It works, on absolutely everything. I am talking burned on, baked on, scorched pots, greasy fryups, oily searing, smoothie machine, juicer strainer, you name it, this will take it off. AND you can wash baby ducks in it, so it's definitely gentle on the skin. You can also feel good about purchasing this product, since they donate to oil spill cleanups to help save wildlife. There is not a single downside here. Plus, this formula is twice as strong, so the same bottle lasts even longer!
Madison B.
Mesa, AZ
I use part water and part dawn because this stuff is SO powerful, I do not even need full strength. I love this stuff the most because it really great at the dried on food. And because I am lazy, I often have old pots and pans that I need to SCRUB at. But with this I just let it soak for a little while and it's off like magic! Total life saver, well worth the money!
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
Dawn makes really great dish washing liquid. It takes so little product and it makes a great sudsy lather. If any of you are old enough to remember the og commercials that said "Dawn takes grease right out of your way", that is also very true. If I need to soak and dishes in the sink before they go into the dishwasher I add a drop of Dawn and it will help break anything down, especially butter, olive oil, etc. I love that aspect! And the fact that Dawn donates product to be used for wildlife/oil spill cleanup? That is a big deal!
NICOLE M.
Nothing else comes close. We buy this in the large gallon bottles...and one month decided to try another brand after using Dawn for 5 years...It was agony. The other brand was runnier (not as concentrated), not as foamy, didn't rise as clean, and had a wierd body wash smell to it. My husband an I have promised each other never to repeat that mistake. Dawn forever.
Candace M.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love Dawn soap. It's not just the commercial with the penguins being cleaned after that oil spill that inspired me, its was the actual approach of the company. Its decently priced and when they say concentrated they mean it. It cleans everything off my dishes without too much scrubbing effort. I definitely recommend dawn for dishes, outside patios etc.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If I hand wash dishes, this is the only liquid I feel like that is worth using. A small amount of this goes a LONG way, and it keeps my dishes clean and sanitary! I also like how it doesn't overly dry out my hands.

Fun fact, Dawn mixed with a little tiny bit of olive oil makes a great brush cleaner for when your brushes need a good, deep cleaning!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon