BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Hands down the absolute best dish detergent!!! It last for ever because a little bit goes a long way. Sometimes I might try something else that goes on sale or that I have a coupon for and I always end up having most of the bottle left and buying a bottle of dawn anyway. My dishes always don't feel as clean with anything else.
Deanna A.
Bothell, WA
Growing up, my mom always used Dawn soap... Never knew why. Until I had kids... Dawn soap + white vinegar = BEST stain remover ever. It will remove blood from clothing, it will remove set stains. It will remove wine, oil, vomit, animal pee... you name it, it works. I also use it as a dish soap. I use it as a hand soap (take one of the foaming hand soap bottles, fill it with a little bit of dawn add water... boom. done.) It is a must have in my house.
Mandy B.
Love this dishwashing soap. It keeps my hands soft. It really is gentle....and I don't just say that because they wash ducks in it, that were victim to oil spills...although, I recently discovered a new use for it, too! My dogs got a couple fleas from the neighbors, and the vet recommended the "blue dawn" to kill the fleas!!
Ashley W.
As a wildlife advocate I always turn to Dawn for my dirty dish needs because they are such major supporters of wildlife conservation efforts. On top of that, Dawn does a really good job on getting rid of grease and grime.
Abbie H.
nashville, TN
Dawm is a classic for a reason - it's effective and never leaves greasy residue. My favorite use for Dawn is as a stain remover! I got an oil stain on a work blouse of mine and nothing removed it, until I tried rubbing some Dawn into the fabric and letting it soak for a bit. Voila! After washing, the stain was finally gone.
Lisa N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very concentrated and you only need a tiny bit to clean. i think this is a great value considering the small amount you need and the scent is nice and clean. My only issue with it is it is a bit runny so more product comes out than needed hence wasting a lot of product. Either way it's great for cleaning and soaking dishes!
Keri P.
Rosamond, CA
A little really does go a long way! I've tried many alternatives to this product and none of them work as well at dissolving grease and loosening stuck-on food particles.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cannot say a bad thing about Dawn. My mom used Dawn and her mom used Dawn. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
This dish washing liquid is great to use to rinse off your dishes and then also to deep clean them if you don't have time to wait for the dishwasher. It comes in many scents, all great, and doesn't dry out your skin.
Aimee S.
Cottage Grove, MN
You can never go wrong with Dawn Ultra dish soap! It's amazing how quickly Dawn works on greasy sticky dishes. It's perfect for cleaning my deep fryer and grill utensils!
MJ P.
The only dish detergent I buy. Cuts through grease and the suds last longer than any of the other detergents I have tried. No harsh scent. My sensitive skin has no issues with this. It also works great one dogs when they rub on something a skunk has touched. I have had that happen twice and the detergent broke down the skunk oil after just a couple of scrub downs. Use it to periodically wash my walls and it is gentle enough that my paint is not effected.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?