BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Influenster M.
Great dish soap. Works well on grease and makes it a lot easy for cleaning. Don't need to use a lot to clean. Recommend it highly.
Christine P.
Love this stuff. Works well on combination with white vinegar for nearly every thing you need to clean and can always find a deal.
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
I seriously love this dish soap over any other brand out there. It last longer, soapier, smells great and not too bad on my hands.
Jocelyn K.
I love the original formula and I think it's the best. It does not leave a soapy film on my dishes and leaves my pots non-streaky.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS
Great item great price cleans great smell good good for the hand my main brand I buy great all round good item. I would used again
Rebecca M.
GLEN ELLYN, IL
Simply the best and I love the smell. Cuts grease and rinses clean! Nothing more to say than this is the only detergent I ever use
Joanna K.
Look on Pinterest for some amazing cleaning hacks that use this stuff! It really does make a difference! It's got to be blue dawn!
Ciara M.
Wash all my dishes with this. Gets all the grease off like it says. Makes all my dishes spotless without having to scrub too hard.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
Dawn original is great at cleaning my dishes. It also cleans grease out of clothes, off the stove and it has many many other uses.
Arielle W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Gets my dishes clean. Makes nice suds and smells nice. It really lasts a long time since you don't need a lot to get the job done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?