BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Abbie H.
nashville, TN
Dawm is a classic for a reason - it's effective and never leaves greasy residue. My favorite use for Dawn is as a stain remover! I got an oil stain on a work blouse of mine and nothing removed it, until I tried rubbing some Dawn into the fabric and letting it soak for a bit. Voila! After washing, the stain was finally gone.
Haley R.
Dawn is my go-to dish soap. I always choose this soap because it works wonders. If I have greasy pans, I'll leave them in warm water and Dawn for about 5 minutes and can pull them out knowing they're clean. The price of the large and mini bottle are also amazing. There's no need to break the bank to get a high quality product. Just buy Dawn dish soap!
Mandy B.
Love this dishwashing soap. It keeps my hands soft. It really is gentle....and I don't just say that because they wash ducks in it, that were victim to oil spills...although, I recently discovered a new use for it, too! My dogs got a couple fleas from the neighbors, and the vet recommended the "blue dawn" to kill the fleas!!
Deanna A.
Bothell, WA
Growing up, my mom always used Dawn soap... Never knew why. Until I had kids... Dawn soap + white vinegar = BEST stain remover ever. It will remove blood from clothing, it will remove set stains. It will remove wine, oil, vomit, animal pee... you name it, it works. I also use it as a dish soap. I use it as a hand soap (take one of the foaming hand soap bottles, fill it with a little bit of dawn add water... boom. done.) It is a must have in my house.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I have used Dawn for as long as I can remember & I love it! It really is the best! I used to try other brands & some of them were good, but I always ended up coming back to Dawn. nothing else really even compares. It gets the grease & dirt off of my dishes so much better & so much easier than any other brand. I would recommend this to everyone!
Ashley W.
As a wildlife advocate I always turn to Dawn for my dirty dish needs because they are such major supporters of wildlife conservation efforts. On top of that, Dawn does a really good job on getting rid of grease and grime.
Tara J.
Cape Coral, FL
Hands down the greatest liquid dish soap on the market! Dawn original has a mild yet refreshing scent, unlike some overpowering scents of other brands. Dawn dish soap does the dirty work for you, you aren't left scrubbing dishes for hours as this product does as advertised, it cuts the grease! I also use Dawn original scent to clean my bathtub as well as make a shampoo for my dog. I highly recommend this product for multi uses around your home.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
I litterally will not use any other kind of dish soap. I have used so many different kinds, and I will always come back to dawn. There is simply no better dish soap for the price. I have a family of 5 so we would go through a dollar bottle of cheap stuff every other day, with dawn we go through a 24 oz bottle every other week. Couldn't recommend more than I already do. Awesome stuff.
Keri P.
Rosamond, CA
A little really does go a long way! I've tried many alternatives to this product and none of them work as well at dissolving grease and loosening stuck-on food particles.
Lyn S.
An oldie but goodie. Can't complain about a product that continues to do well in my kitchen. I sometimes also use this on my laundry if I have grease stains on my kids clothes. May seem like I'm just blowing smoke but I can't say anything nicer than what has already been said about this product. I am a lifelong customer.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?