BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Destinee M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap! It Smells awesome, and it's very affordable!
We purchased this at Walmart. This is the kind we have always used and I definitely recommend it to others.
analisa z.
I love this product it is great when it come to only having to use a little bit on the sponge. its smells great. and cleans all my dishes well. i have used it for my animals before as well and it is great for getting rid of fleas. I would recommendd this product to anyone.
Linda R.
Brunswick
So many uses for Dawn dish detergent...you can get stains out of clothes, wash and rid your pet of fleas, get rid of gnats, clean with it and tons of other uses for it. It is a very useful product.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use great for cutting grease.

Makes dishwashing easy as 1,2,3....
A lil harsh on hands but gloves will help solve that.
Everyone should use dawn if you don't I just don't know why not.

Super suds so a little goes along way.
I highly reccomend this soap.

And let's not forget it is even used for animal rescue.
Kristin L.
Lenoir, NC
I used to swear by Dawn. It was the only detergent I would buy. However, within the last couple of years their formula seems to have changed. Suds don't last and it no longer cuts grease the way that it used to.

I no longer spend the extra money on Dawn when I can get another brand for cheaper that works just as well!
Elizabeth H.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is the best! from removing stuck on food to getting out tough laundry stains this does it all. Well worth the price as it is useful for so many things.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
It really cuts through any grease and leaves a nice clean shine on plates and silverware. It's priced a little higher than most but it's worth it. You don't have to use too much because it's thick, a small amount will give a rich lather. Unlike cheaper brands, where they're watered down so you find yourself having to use more of it (you run out faster). You save money in the long run by buying a good quality dish soap like this one.
Zuri R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
hubby's favorite soap/ he washes his work vehicle with dawn because it removed oil! , hes a truck driver for an oil filed rig company and he is picky about having a clean truck. I use it for my dishes and OMG! its so powerful, with very lil it goes a very long way. dinner for a family f 7 its a lot of dish washing and DAWN is amazing and a great helper to get the tough job get done ASAP is a very lil time frame. I BUY BULK SIZE AT SAMS club save more live better
Cindy E.
It's great for everything! Washing dishes, bathing the dogs, and cleaning the carpet. I tried to get another kind and hated it. I couldn't wait to finish that bottle so I could go back to the blue dawn
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap. All you need is a little bit of it and it cleans perfectly! It's also good if you have sensitive skin. Because it doesn't break you out. Another plus is, it's very gentle on animals too. They used this soap to help cleanse the animals that were involved in the BP oil spill a while back.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?