BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
I am a loyal Dawn user. It is the only liquid dish detergent that continual lives up to its product claims, especially when it comes to grease cutting and long-lasting suds. As a disabled person, I can't spend long amounts of time to complete tasks, and not having to wash an item several times before it's clean helps a great deal.
Falisha O.
Orlando, FL
I love Dawn detergent. It's the best at getting away any stains and greasy residue. I don't usually have to soak my dishes in order to get them clean. I trust that my dishes and not just clean but also sanitary when I used on. If this product can be used to clean the oil off of birds then surely it's a great product for my family.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchase Dawn Dishwashing Liquid time and time again. It does the best job on dishes, especially anything like pasta sauce or sauce from chicken wings. I mix with Olive Oil to clean my makeup brushes. I also mix an even ratio with vinegar to clean the bathroom shower walls.
Elena H.
London, AR
Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but I use it on more than dishes! At school, we use it in out soapy water bottles to wipe down tables(I'm a preschool teacher). I also use dawn on my hair once every other month. It has added extra shine and taken out the gunk that shampoo and conditioner and hair products can leave behind!
Kristen S.
I'm a total freak when it comes to my dish soap. Best product I have ever used is the dawn liquid. It's affordable and cleans dishes well. It is also easy to find at just about every store. It creates a lot of soap bubbles and that is my number one pet peeve of the other leading brands, they do not have enough cleaning bubbles!
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
I support the Wildlife and enjoy the freshness as well as how chemically balance it takes away grease from my dishes. It does not leave the greasy residue or the water stain spots. Also does not leave my hands cracky or dry after doing the dishes. Also works wonder on other cleaning items around the home not just for dish cleaning.
Debbie S.
Waldron, AR
Dawn is the the everything soap... Bestest grease cutting soap there is ... Cuts grease on any dish ...
Can take a greasy spot out of any work clothes ...
And stops aphids from eating up my vegetable garden ... My shurbs an flowers ...
It's the multi purpose soap this household can't do without
#Buybig
#savemoney
#smartshopping
Jennie O.
Any time I get grease anywhere (including on my hands), I immediately reach for dawn to cut it down. Use less hot water by using dawn to actually CLEAN the grossness off your dishes before you put them in the dishwasher. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. I have it in a hand soap pump dispenser and just a touch will do.
Jennifer H.
Dawn is the only detergent that will actually clean dishes!! Anything else is a waste of money, I don't care if another brand is cheaper, it won't work as well I promise!!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I really like this brand of dishwashing soap. It is definitely one of my favorites. You don't need a lot a little goes a long way. One bottle will last you a really long time. I like the different scents that it comes in. These dishwashing soaps clean my dishes really well and leaves my hands very soft. I would totally recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?