BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Amanda F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Original Blue Dawn is the ONLY dish detergent I'll ever use. It's multipurpose so you can use it to clean a multitude of things in and around your home, including soaking greasy kitchen clothes in the bathtub, cleaning up grease spills in the driveway, and mixing a 1:1 ratio with distilled white vinegar and using it to clean your tub and shower. Dawnegar is the best!
Candace M.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love Dawn soap. It's not just the commercial with the penguins being cleaned after that oil spill that inspired me, its was the actual approach of the company. Its decently priced and when they say concentrated they mean it. It cleans everything off my dishes without too much scrubbing effort. I definitely recommend dawn for dishes, outside patios etc.
Samantha R.
Wanna know why dawn dish soap is soooo awesome? Well, if you have a cat that has fleas, you CAN use too much flea bath soap. The cat will absorb the chemicals in the soap if used numerous times in a short period of time - and thats dangerous and unhealthy for them. So, you can just use dawn dish soap because its totally safe for the kitties and doesn't have any harsh chemicals - but the suds actually suffocate the fleas and kill them all in just a few baths. Plus, its way cheaper than flea soap. Wooh!
melissa h.
I ONLY use Dawn dish soap. I feel it really gets the dishes clean and cuts through the grease immidiately and effectively. Ive used other brands but they just couldn't compare to dawn
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If I hand wash dishes, this is the only liquid I feel like that is worth using. A small amount of this goes a LONG way, and it keeps my dishes clean and sanitary! I also like how it doesn't overly dry out my hands.

Fun fact, Dawn mixed with a little tiny bit of olive oil makes a great brush cleaner for when your brushes need a good, deep cleaning!
Heather L.
This is the number one dish soap. Nothing Compares no generics no other brands, not even the basic version of blue dawn. And also has so many extra uses for laundry and home cleaning
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN
I am all about not using chemicals when I clean. And what I found works best for cutting soap scum in the shower is warming up white vinegar and dawn dish soap. A half and half mixture works wonders. I have tried with other soaps and it was not nearly as successful. Plus it is great on dishes and even can be used to kill fleas on animals. This is a MUST HAVE in my house.
Madison B.
Mesa, AZ
I use part water and part dawn because this stuff is SO powerful, I do not even need full strength. I love this stuff the most because it really great at the dried on food. And because I am lazy, I often have old pots and pans that I need to SCRUB at. But with this I just let it soak for a little while and it's off like magic! Total life saver, well worth the money!
NICOLE M.
Miami , FL
Nothing else comes close. We buy this in the large gallon bottles...and one month decided to try another brand after using Dawn for 5 years...It was agony. The other brand was runnier (not as concentrated), not as foamy, didn't rise as clean, and had a wierd body wash smell to it. My husband an I have promised each other never to repeat that mistake. Dawn forever.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I love this dish washing soap its been what i always used since forever. I also used it because when my cats had fleas during the summer they had to get baths so we used this soap on them and it was very gentle but very effective flea killer. I used it on my kittens who were old enough to get baths and it worked. I love this brand and the little ducks are so cute!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?