BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
I always get dawn because it lasts the longest in my house hold. A little goes a long way. The apple scented kind smells really good.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
Love how concentrated this is. It is on the pricier side but it is totally worth it for me. Leaves all my plates super squeaky clean!
Amanda Z.
This is a staple in our home. Fresh scent, not harsh on your hands, and doubles a stain remover for grass, blood, and mystery stains.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn, is a great brand i love that you can use it for many things, the products are kind of high but i do use them from time to time.
You can not beat Dawn dishwashing liquid! It is the best out there at cutting through grease!! And the original scent is my favorite!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
This is my always dish soap. Pretty much the only soap I trust to clean my dishes. It has so many uses and the price tag is good too.
Emily B.
Jonesboro, AR
Wonderful dish soap. This is really all I use. I've never had a problem getting food off of dishes even if they have sat for a while.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Simple, gets the job done and has multiple uses. Always gets stuck on food off of dishes and smells good without being over powering.
Jessica F.
La Porte, IN
I use this on my husbands work clothes. It does pull the sent in stains out and helps wash away the grease and oil that he gets into.
austin m.
Louisa, KY
I love dawn dishwashing liquid it smells good and cleans my dishes really good. I also use it to bath my dog with every now and then.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?