BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Delia M.
Flushing, NY
Dawn for me is my first choice for washing dishes. The smells they come with for example green smells like green apple and the orange smells like orange but i prefer green. Not only does it clean dishes really well but the grease and hard to get spots are easier to wash off. Also i have a washer machine trick because my washer machine normally leaves the fuzzies and i always drop a small amount of dawn dishwashing liquid to help me remove the fuzzies from my clothing.
Ebonie D.
Gonzales, LA
Dawn has always been the best grease fighter. I've used Dawn for several years and I have no complaints. My dishes are squeaky clean when I'm done. But then..... I got a wham-o when I read that Dawn is good for helping to keep my pup flea free!! Guess what?! It works! Another reason to love Dawn! I would soo recommend this product!
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
I've used Dawn dish soap since I was a kid. It's always been a staple dishwashing cleaner in my house. It works great and gets the grease and leftover food particles off in a breeze. There is also so many different scents that it makes it easy to find one that fits in your home. I recommend trying the euclalyptus and orchid scent:)
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
There's a reason they use dawn to clean animals after oil spills - this stuff works. I find it is a little drying on my hands, but I also get eczema on my hands, which is a huge factor. I always feel that my dishes are clean after using this and it works as a great double for bathing pets with fleas to eliminate the fleas fast.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
Dawn was the only dish soap my family bought when I was growing up and it's the only dish soap my husband and I buy now. There's just really no comparison when it comes to other dish soaps...Dawn gets the job done best with the least amount of scrubbing and with only a little bit of soap. It's also safe enough to use on the dog occasionally (mixed with a bit of vinegar it makes a highly effective flea bath), as well as many other household cleaning projects.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this on a regular basis to wash my dishes (sadly, I am not lucky enough to have a dishwasher.) The soap itself is mild in smell, tough on dishes, and doubles as something I can occasionally bathe my cats in, in case of emergency and they have stuff I can't get out of their fur!

The product itself lasts a long time and is totally worth the value.
Laura L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I'm buying dish soap, I pretty much only buy Dawn. This ultra concentrated formula gets rid of the toughest grease and stains in my dishes and sink. Dawn is fairly inexpensive and lasts for a long time - you only need a couple drops per dish. Overall, I very much recommend because it is the best dish detergent I have ever used!
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
I am a loyal Dawn user. It is the only liquid dish detergent that continual lives up to its product claims, especially when it comes to grease cutting and long-lasting suds. As a disabled person, I can't spend long amounts of time to complete tasks, and not having to wash an item several times before it's clean helps a great deal.
Alexis S.
Springfield
I love the Blue Dawn because it is so versatile. You can mix it with vinegar for really dirty situations and it is way better at tackling grease than others that I've tried.
Valerie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't think I could say enough about Dawn dish soap. It is a staple for any home owner, or really anyone in general. Not only does this soap work to clean tough grease and grim from your dishes but it also works great on clothes that are stained and I have even used it on my carpet. WOW wow wow is all I have to say. Everyone needs at least one bottle in their home
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?